Popular in Health
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with real people making change. Empower Yourself the Wise Woman Way. Call in or listen online. get answers to your questions about herbs, herbalism, healing, health, diet, nutrition, natural remedies, alternative medicine, wildcrafting, folk remedies, nature, meditation, menopause, childbearing, cancer prevention, general health care, disease prevention, spirit healing, energy healing, reiki, yoga, and much more... general wellbeing the wise woman way, Susun Weed has been a health expert for five decades, she is the author of the Wise Woman Herbal Series and she is an international speaker on the topics of health, healing, wellbeing and disease prevention. Listen in to hear her opinions on raw foods, veganism, fasting, juicing, colonics, supplements, vitamins, detoxing, vegetarianism, paleo, gluten free and other fads.. Energize yourself as you learn about Susun's personal faith in nature and natural healing the Wise Woman Way.
Gary Wagman, Ph.D., L.Ac., is an acupuncturist and doctor of Oriental Medicine. He was the first foreign student at the Daejeon University of Oriental Medicine in South Korea and lived in Asia for more than 8 years. The founder of Harmony Clinic and the American Institute of Korean Medicine, he lives in Portland, Oregon. Please visit sasangmedicine.com and harmonyclinics.com for more information.
I lost my mom to Lyme in 1991, she was a huge hugger. Her business cards featured a 'Free Hug Coupon'.
Today, we honor & remember her, on her birthday, by hugging each other.
Last year, I had over 400 participants in our first Hug Someone For Fran Day! It was a beautiful day, full of encouraging posts and photos of families & friends hugging. I know mom was watching with glee!
This year, we'll do a radio show and see if we can't grow this to 4,000 people!
My mom believed in the power of hugs. She loved people and felt we all needed support from each other. Please reach out to someone and give them a hug today! Today would be her birthday and this is a gift she would love!!
I lost my wonderful mother in 1991. She was 52. I think Lyme Disease had a big part in her illness, yet it went fully undiagnosed or treated. I owe her not only my life she gave me, but my intelligence, sense of humor, creativity but most of all my undaunting passion for the ocean. She would have lived in a shack if we could live on the beach! LOL She enrolled me in Girl Scouts, Sea Scouts, The Santa Barbara sailing club and many more activities. These all taught me so much, I am grateful for the experiences. I've love just one more potluck, with her many friends on the beach or in her favorite park ~ Tuckers Grove.
Thank you mom for making me! While my knowledge on how to treat Lyme with Bee Venom came too late for you, it's helping hundreds of other patients. I feel your presence and strength with me in all my works. I love ya mom! Hugging you now!
One look at the myriad of nutrition and fitness shows on BlogTalkRadio and you'll see we're one of the healthiest sites on the Web! Our community regards health as a top priority, because we know the key to a higher quality of life is a combination of the right foods, regular exercise and quality medical care. Listen as the world's leading physicians, researchers, personal trainers and nutritionists discuss the latest health news, including trendy diets and those with staying power. Find accountability partners in listeners following HCG, Atkins, Body for Life, Nutrisystems, Weight Watchers, the blood type diet, juice fasts and cleanses. Get off the couch with personal trainers, fitness instructors and therapists who'll keep you motivated all year. Total health also includes managing stress, increasing your brainpower, fertility treatments and the best herbal remedies and supplements, so turn to our experts in holistic healing, biofeedback and alternative medicine, too.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (83 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (24 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- SSRN (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Short Track News (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- The Knights of Sokan Podcast (0 chatters)