SORT BY Relevancy
The NNIA network present's Recovery Radio Fresno with Louis Angel and guest Tillie.
The amazing woman has endured many trials and tribulations, and has still managed to survive. She wrote "Hi my name is Tillie, I was born in Xochimilco D.F. They say it's El Valle De Las Flores, sounds beautiful! The Valley of the Flower. I have been thru, sexual abuse after my mother's death to mental and physical abuse, that all led later to drug abuse just to function ...
There nothing nice about that, and the HARDEST thing for me was learning that I was still beautiful and still had a future.
This my story
Abuse happens in many forms, and it's a form of bondage. It's thing that people don't talk about, but it happens more then you think. Join us as we hear this real life story from a survivor who has learned to love, and live. If you would like to be guest call me after the show at 558-492-0215, or email@example.com and to speak with us live call the number listed above. Please hear our other shows on Sunday at 9pm with Dwayne Wilson. Recovery Radio Fresno is bringing the message of hope to the listeners.
The NNIA network present's Recovery Radio Fresno with Louis Angel and guest John Duchscher
On today's show we will be talking about our upcoming event called Sober Stock. This will be at Manchaster Mall on Sep 26th and 27th. Join us as we talk about this amazing free event.
If you would like to be guest call me after the show at 558-492-0215, or firstname.lastname@example.org and to speak with us live call the number listed above. Please hear our other shows on Sunday at 9pm with Dwayne Wilson. Recovery Radio Fresno is bringing the message of hope to the listeners.
In this edition of the Recovery Radio Podcast host David Gerber is joined by Michael Boccia for a discussion about relationships in early recovery. Early recovery is the most vulnerable time in the recovery process. Alcoholics and addicts often seek validation through relationships in the early stages of the recovery process. David and Michael explore these difficulties and the benefits of getting to know oneself.
The NNIA network presents Recovery Radio Fresno with Louis Angel and Alise Hegle
She is calling from Washington and has an awsome story. She wrote "I grew up in Seattle, Washington in a single-headed household. My mom
was full of so much love and tried her hardest to give me a beautiful
life. I never knew my father, he passed away when I was young due to a heroin overdose. I always felt there was something wrong with me since I never had a dad and this worthless self-limiting belief became engrained in me and acted as a driving force for many of my actions. When my mom and my step-dad divorced when I was almost in sixth grade, I became very angry. I began idolizing the criminals and gang-members in my community. I wanted their acceptance and in that process, I became very lost. I began using drugs and alcohol at this time and struggled with my addiction throughout my life. I was in and out of Juvenile Detention and as an adult, I found myself involved in the criminal justice system due to committing crimes to fuel my addiction." She had much more to tell, but tune in as we explore her life of recovery.
If you would like to be a guest on the show contact me at 559-492-0215 or email@example.com. Also join the group on Facebook and find us on YouTube or Twitter. Recovery Radio Fresno goes live every Saturday at 9pm Pacific, and Sunday at 8pm Pacific. If you miss the show or would like to hear it again. Click the link, is always recorded to listen in at anytime.
Recovery Radio Fresno is bringing the message of hope to the listeners.
The NNIA network present's Recovery Radio Fresno with Louis Angel and guest Sylvia Flore
Sylvia is from will be with us live all the way from New York. She explained to me she abused drugs for 41 years and lost, but has finally turned it around. Join us live at 9:45pm Pacific by clicking the link. You can also call in at 1-602-753-1699, or after the show you can call me directly at 559-492-0215. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org and please join the group on Facebook. Short clips are on Youtube but dont forget to click the link to hear the entire show.
Recovery Radio Fresno is bringing the message of hope to the listeners.
In the first edition of the recovery radio podcast for 2014, Host David Gerber speaks with St. Christopher's Inn staff member Michael Boccia about a Arrogance and Entitlement Issues in Recovery. Together, they explore the origins of these character defects, and ways in which the staff at St. Christopher's Inn addresses the issue.
In this edition of the Recovery Radio Show Host David Gerber is joined once again by Social Worker and St. Christopher's Inn employee Michael Boccia, and together they break down Step 1 of 12-Step programs. They don't necessarily agree on the meanings of every word, but the breakdown of every word serves as a valuable education for believers, non-believers and those who are unfamiliar with Step 1 and it's importance.
The NNIA presents Recovery Radio Fresno with Louis Angel and Jeffrey Smith of Dunamis Inc. in Fresno California.
This great program in Fresno helps meet the needs of the community by providing substance abuse services. Jeffrey Smith who is an experinced substance abuse specialist will be our guest speaker for the show. He will talk a little about himself and the program. Jeffrey wrote " My name is Jeffrey Smith. I came to Fresno by way of Wisconsin after I was discharged from the U.S.Navy. I have a background in youth/family counseling and mediation. I have a passion to see people’s lives transformed though a personal relationship with Jesus. It is because of my faith that I have been blessed with the opportunities to serve others in many capacities. From my time as a camp counselor to my work with the Rawhide Boys Ranch in Wisconsin, to my tour of duty in the Navy, I have dedicated my life to serving others in any way I can. I am now working for Dunamis Inc. which is an outpatient alcohol and drug clinic. We provide an array of services to include mental health and conflict counseling. I recently graduated with my Master’s degree in Peacemaking and Conflict Studies, and am currently pursuing a Doctorate in Transformational Leadership. None of this was inevitable. I struggled with ADHD and the resulting depression and life chaos. I have experienced a close friend commit suicide, and have had long bouts with unemployment and underemployment. Life is challenging and we often try and cope in unhealthy ways. I am blessed to have had great people in my life at the right time to keep me from making really destructive decisions. The combination of faith and community has been powerful in my life.
Please contact us at email@example.com or at 559-492-0215 and don't forget to join Recovery Radio Fresno on Facebook. Bringing the Message of hope to the listeners.
The NNIA network presents Recovery Radio Fresno with Dwayne Wilson and guest speaker Freddie Wilson, a 50 year old recovering addict, born in Greenville Mississippi, and now current resident of Fresno, Ca. Freddie Wilson is the oldest of four children and will be sharing his life story with us, so Sit back, Relax, and Enjoy the show
The NNIA network presents Recovery Radio Fresno with Dwyane Wilson and guest speaker Devi Galiher, born in Amsterdam Holland, moved to Fresno in1976, mother of 3 children, and a fascinating story for all to hear, so sit back, relax, and tune in.
Best of SCI Recovery Radio: This week the St. Christopher’s Inn Recovery Radio Podcast is hosted by Director of Nursing and Admissions Laurel McCullagh who interviews David Gerber on the topic of bullying. David discusses the changing nature of bullying today in schools as well as it’s relationship to the choice to abuse chemicals, and it’s impact in chemical dependency treatment.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (151 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (106 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Annahilation (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (5 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- 64621 (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Own Your Career (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (0 chatters)