SORT BY Relevancy
Have another pair of tickets to give away for the Second Annual Rock for Socks starring Mystic Roots, Ras Rebel, Autumn Sky, and Incrusted Dust happening at The Where House November 23rd at 8 pm
Also We will have Mike E. Winfield, star of the new hit television show OFF bEAT on the Fuse Network, stop in to make us laugh! He will be at the Punchline this whole week. We will be giving away a pair of tickets for that show as well.
Plus as always, great music, great laughs, and great fun! Best way to end your weekend!
Holiday Rehab Post Partum
Bobbe believes laughter and humor surround us daily. Her insights will change your group's perception of both. Your audience will be enlightened to the therapeutic value of humor and laughter and learn how to tap in to their benefits to communicate more effectively, both personally and professionally.
From crisis management, to team building, personal wellness, or stress management, Bobbe will empower your group to a new level of confidence!
Dan Moxley, Development Associate, Tucson Wildlife Center
This Center’s mission is dedicated to the rescue, rehab and release of southern Arizona’s native wildlife while promoting habitat protection and co-existence through education. From their passionate community outreach to their state-of-the-art wildlife emergency facility and everything in-between, this organization’s impact is never ending. For example, their Sam Goldman Wildlife Hospital was built for the sole purpose of treating injured wildlife with specially trained staff. Learn what free services are offered to the public, how you can take a public tour and how you can help support this organization’s amazing mission. Another “I can’t wait” kind of show. This show sponsored by Discount Cab.
Guest: Dicki L. Kennedy, DVM, CCRP, CVA, CVPP, CCMT and certified in Animal Chiropractic.
Founder and President of ARCC: Animal Rehab & Conditioning Center in Greenville, South Carolina. www.animalrehabgreenville.com
Dr. Kennedy is a renowned veterinarian who is making the world a more pain-free place for pets as founder of Animal Rehab & Conditioning Center, a state of the art facility that emphasizes conditioning and pain management through life style changes.
She has worked with hundreds of pets in her career focusing on alleviating pain and allowing our pets to live longer, happier and healthier lives. Dr. Kennedy has helped pets with surgical, medical, and genetic problems along with helping competitive canine athletes return to their sport and achieve their long term goals.
Dr. Kennedy even has her own senior Tripawd kitty, and truly understands the needs of our three-legged heroes. Recently she has worked with Tripawds member Domino, which is documented in the Tripawds Downloads blog.
In this episode of Tripawd Talk Radio, we'll ask Dr. Kennedy her tips for Tripawds including:
Do dogs or cats make better Tripawds? Why?
When it comes to the long-term health of any Tripawd, what are some mobility issues to consider?
What are some recommended pain management steps to ask your vet to take both before and immediately after amputation surgery?
When is a good time to get started with rehab therapy? How can we find a qualified practitioner / center?
What's the best kind of exercise our Tripawd can get at home?
Call in to ask Dr. Kennedy about Rehab Therapy for Tripawds, or join us in the Tripawds Live Chat during the show!
Join MaMa Mawusi Ashakir and Titia Cushite tonight for the discussion on Pangea. There was a time when the continents were together and there are questions about if there was life or not. There are also questions of where the melanated beings of the planet come from; are we muur or moor are African or american? Truth is ,we are and will always be
Also on the second half we will talk about The Conscious Rehab that we are all in and how we struggle to relate to one another.
This will be a live call in show @ 9 pm CST 10 pm eastern and 8 pm mountain at 718-506-1960
in Self Help
Join Monica Richardson and a young 20 something share his story of a bad rehab in the desert with nothing to help him. How some rehabs are dangerous.
WARNING: This show is not for the atheist. :)
Thinking of going to rehab? Wonder what it might be like? How you get in? Whether or not you need to go? What to expect once you're there?
Co-Hosts Amanda and Ellie discuss their own experiences going to detox and/or rehab, answer the questions above, and also discuss the common symptoms of alcohol withdrawal, the difference between inpatient and outpatient rehab, the difference between a detox and a rehab, and more.
Please note: we are not addiction therapists, counselor or medical professionals. The information we share on the show is based on our collective experiences only. If you are concerned about your drinking or think you may need a detox or rehab facility please contact your physician, go to an emergency room or seek professional help.
We are also honored to have four women who shared their experiences with rehab, detox, interventions, and other alcohol education programs.
You think you have a problem with alcohol, and you have tried everything you can to stop on your own, and nothing works. You vacillate between “I’m not that bad”, and “I need help”, but don’t know how to go about getting the help you need. You think you may need to go to a detox and/or a rehab, but you are afraid.
What would it be like? How do you get in? Who do you ask for help and what resources are out there? How long do you need to stay? Do you need a medical detox? What IS a medical detox? How do you juggle the complexities of work and/or family life while you are there? How can friends and family be helpful, and what is their role?
On this Sunday’s show, co-hosts Ellie, Amanda and Jean, along with special guest Lisa, will discuss their own experiences going to detox and/or rehab, answer the questions above, and also discuss the common symptoms of alcohol withdrawal, the difference between inpatient and outpatient rehab, the difference between a detox and a rehab, and more.
UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones checks out of rehab after one day. Was rehab a publicity stunt? Jones failed a drug test in December, defended his title in January and now many fans are calling for his title to be stripped. UFC Fight Night 59 will be in progress during the show. We will give you updates and analysis on what transpires while on the air. Can Donald Cerrone beat Ben Henderson and get his second win in 15 days? Will Connar McGregor live up to his own hype against Dennis Siver?
It is the fastest paced MMA news and opinion podcast on the net, it is The Majority Decision. Every Sunday at 10 PM Central.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (100 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (14 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (4 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (4 chatters)
- The Social Spitball Show (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (3 chatters)
- The DG Show (3 chatters)
- Tales of Hair and Hairy Tales (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bryckk-N-DaCity Show (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Dubol Ryngz Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (0 chatters)