What if you could think bigger and longer-term to maximize your opportunities with key customers? What if you're leaving money on the table by not thinking strategically?
Lisa Magnuson, sales strategist and founder of Top Line Sales, LLC, guides high potential sales people and account teams to land larger deals and accelerate sales. On CONNECT! Online Radio for Selling Professionals she'll explain how you can cultivate the right relationships and grow your book of business.
Ignite your selling power in just an hour with this author of 3 Secrets to Increase Sales with Existing Customers. To send your questions in advance, e-mail your host and on-air sales coach Deb Calvert at email@example.com.
Author Riz Virk thought he was learning meditation to secure financial capital for his Tech Start-Up, but got the surprise-and Journey--of a Lifetime. It's not like any other business book you've ever read!
Zen Entrepreneurship: Walking the Path of the Career Warrior follows a young entrepreneur as he starts and grows a multi-million dollar business, only to discover that real success is completely intertwined with the spiritual realm. Rizwan (Riz) Virk has truly blazed a trail in the tech world, and now is making his mark in films. Fresh out of MIT, he launched a breakthrough company out of his Boston apartment, Brainstorm Technologies, that became the first of his many internationally acclaimed enterprise software, video games, and online advertising companies. Most recently, he has become a leading advisor and angel investor in Silicon Valley, with such notable successes as the smash hit iPhone app, Tap Fish, which was downloaded more than 30 million times. He's been quoted or chronicled in the Wall St. Journal, Inc. Magazine, the Boston Globe, Tech Crunch and a host of other leading business and technology publications. As a filmmaker, he was executive producer for the international sensation THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? that's been seen by more than 10 million people globally. Virk demonstrates that there is no separation between one's business life and the spiritual realm--that each feeds the other--and in fact, your success DEPENDS on reconciling these two facets of your life.
Dr C.J. Henius and co-host Stephanie Martin, live every Friday at 2pm (PST) on "Hello Dr CJ, What's Life About?" an interactive podcast. Phone and chat lines maybe open for listener's participation. more www.hellodrcj.com
When you see the world through your customers' eyes, you can integrate marketing and sales techniques to create more relevant value propositions.
Join Lisa Dennis, President of Knowledgence Associaates, for a workshop on how to improve the value propositions you present to your buyers. Lisa will be working with samples submitted in advance by CONNECT! listeners, so don't miss this unique opportunity for no-cost, no-obligation support that big companies pay big money to get!
To send in your value proposition and get live feedback, e-mail your sales coach and host Deb Calvert at firstname.lastname@example.org before 2/17/14. Lisa and Deb will help YOU ignite your selling power in just an hour!
Are you looking for adventure on the wild side? Who doesn't remember watching any number of films set in the African outback that made you want to put on the khakis and gear and head to the great outdoors? Is the cultural landscape of the continent as much an intrigue as the most majestic wild life to still roam the globe an experience you seek?
Join Tamara Leigh's TREND ON with Heidi Feemster on Wed., 26 Feb. 2014 with guests Daniel & Dorea Du Toit, born and raised in South Africa and owners of Kolobe Safaris specializing in photographic, hunting, and cultural expeditions amongst the continents most scenic landscape and majestic wildlife. Find out the when, where, and how long info for planning the Bucket List trip of a lifetime from Daniel and Dorea, expert & experienced guides LIVE on our show during their visit to Wisconsin with former TREND ON guest, Jeff Engel of Engel's Outdoors Experience, author of Chasing the Hunter's Dream, television host, and wildlife sports authority.
Tamara Leigh's TREND ON Fashion on styling the Safari look.
Follow us on twitter: @tamaraleighllc @heidifeemster @linkedlocalnet and visit our websites: http://tamaraleighllc.com/; http://www.linkedlocalnetwork.com/; http://www.kolobesafaris.co.za/;http://www.engeloutdoors.com/personalities.html
Are you finally ready to have a website that you love and will attract people to your business like crazy? Frustrated with your webmaster taking too long to get your site built? WordPress is the answer. It's an easy free tool that you can use to create and maintain your website for your business by yourself. With WordPress, not only can you build a website to promote your business, you can also create websites for sales letters, opt-in landing page, membership sites, coaching/consulting sites, or a blog. Kate will interview Christina Hills, the founder of Website Creation Workshop in this episode to learn more about WordPress and why it's so important for business owners to have a full control of their website. http://www.websitecreationworkshop.com/signup to get her free PDF lesson and audio. Visit www.KateBeeders.com and get your BRAND NEW FREE MINI VIDEO SERIES: "Stop Procrastinating: 3 Keys to Mastering the Business & Financial Success of your Dreams"
Technology may be preventing you from making a genuine connection with your buyers. The world's leading authority on Referral Selling and founder of No More Cold Calling will share some tips and ideas from her latest book Pick Up the Damn Phone!
You can join Joanne Black and your on-air host and sales coach Deb Calvert to ignite your selling power in just an hour. Joanne will describe why it's people, not technology, that will help you seal the deal.
To submit your questions in advance, e-mail email@example.com. You can also call in live or send chat messages during the program.
My guest will be Elizabeth Kiehner. Elizabeth believes in setting people up to succeed; that includes clients, colleagues and as a mother of two -- future generations. With a focus on strategy, Elizabeth is expert at adapting to the perpetually changing media landscape. She is a one-of-a-kind collaborative force with a passion for design and digital storytelling. With three and a half years of agency experience in Chicago and LA, Elizabeth jumped head first into the entertainment industry with Trollback + Co in New York, helming rebrands and campaigns for HBO, Showtime, AMC, CBS and AOL, as well as project-based work for Nike, Sony and Fidelity. After doubling the revenue of design studio, Freestyle Collective, she, along with partners Scott Matz and Justin Meredith, created the vision for Thornberg & Forester which has grown to a bicoastal studio with clients worldwide. Elizabeth's talents have paved the way to speaking engagements at global conferences including Cannes, SxSW, CES and Promax BDA. She is a contributing writer for Women 2.0 and an active board member in several industry organizations.
If you're looking to launch a business or take your career to the next level, don't underestimate the power of BlogTalkRadio as both an educational tool and a social network – with 23 million listeners a month and 12,000 hosts, you can join discussions lead by the world's leading entrepreneurs, analysts, authors and coaches, and ask all your pressing questions via our chat rooms and live call-ins! It doesn't get much better than financial advice from money-management mogul Suze Orman or brand-building strategy from celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse. Need to get up to speed on how to maximize your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest presence? You'll find plenty of shows on social media marketing, including tips from tech legend Guy Kawasaki. Network with professionals on every level, on everything from job interviews, career consulting, sales training, productivity, legal advice, financial planning, solopreneurship, real estate trends, product design, work-life balance, mentoring and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (470 chatters)
- Channel Panel (210 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (190 chatters)
- AlimBey (68 chatters)
- John Baptist (60 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (19 chatters)
- Omega Man (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (13 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (13 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (12 chatters)
- CE Radio (10 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (9 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (9 chatters)
- Ahura Z (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (7 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (7 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (5 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (5 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (5 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (4 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (4 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (4 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Life outside the Box (3 chatters)
- No Turning Back (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Live with Ron Kelly (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- bapnation (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rabblecast (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Author Network (1 chatters)
- BOOKS AND BOOKSHHH (1 chatters)
- BusProRadio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Denise Brown (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- prophetrodney (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Tech Start Radio (1 chatters)
- The B1G Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- The James Vitale Show (1 chatters)
- The Mystic Forum (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- thedean (0 chatters)