SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Studies have proven that optimistic people enjoy many health benefits. Join Nancy Gentle Boudrie as we cultivate optimism for the future, living in the here and now, moment by moment filled with positive thought. As all of these moments, thoughts and actions create our future.
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” -Helen Keller
Adversity tends to make people stronger when making up their minds not to give up or give in. Constant struggles are face by those injured in Auto Accidents. They must fight for their benefits with Insurers, be that Insurance Carriers or Employers. They must learn how to survive typically with less money and support. However, those finding ways to overcome their battles are able to gain life insights and move forward.
Join ESTRA today in talking about ways to develop Optimism In The Face Of Adversity.
in Self Help
Optimism can take you toward achievement faster and help to build lasting, powerful, effective relationships. Tune in and get an idea of how some people create winning optimism. Optimism can help you see situations from the best point of view and take the right actions for the best results.
David Mezzapelle, author of Contagious Optimism: Uplifting Stories and Motivational Advice for Positive Forward Thinking will be sharing his own contagious optimism stories on today's show. David shares his uplifting stories and those of others around the globe who have found the silver lining in most life challenges.
How fabulous is your day? Are you high in the sky or down in the dumps? Is life a ping pong ball that is ever wacking the wall? Can you find happiness and balance? Are you affected by the world around you? Can you live a glorious life in the face of challenges, pain or suffering? Maybe, can you live a life of balance and see the silver lining in the world to make this a great adventure.
For more information on David visit: www.ContagiousOptimism.com
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, March 12, 2014. #TChat Radio starts at 6:30 pm ET (3:30 pm PT) and the convo continues on #TChat Twitter chat from 7-8 pm ET.
Last week we talked about DisruptHR and upending the HR profession, and this week we’re talking about creating a “world of work” culture of optimism.
It’s too easy to talk about all the bad workplace stuff today, so let’s focus on what we can all do to make the workplace better.
Good idea, right?
Workplace optimism builds stronger relationships and empowers a culture that is positive for employees and management.
Managers can really help drive this and can’t always wait for executive leadership to improve morale close to where all the work gets done. Managers and employees can create actionable ideas that creates workplace optimism and meaningful work.
Join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about creating a culture of optimism with this week’s guest: Shawn Murphy, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Switch and Shift dot com.
A special thank you to our sponsors: RIVS, Virgin Pulse, Dice, and TalentWise.
Possibly the number one secret of spiritual happiness is to be an optimist. Once you've attained true optimism, you will be spiritually happy, because you'll have absolute trust and faith. Optimism ultimately boils down to an absolute trust that everything is always, ultimately fine.
One way to create optimism is by interpreting events and circumstances through a positive worldview. This doesn't mean that we'll always to be able to come up with every possible positive explanation for each event in our lives. After all, every point of energy in this massive universe is a universe in and of itself. Life is big, big, big -- as the ancient scriptures say, bigger than the biggest.
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
- Sir Winston Churchill
Call In (646) 929-0300 Sunday Night @ 7:30pm Eastern // Have you experienced the MAGIC of OPTIMISM & WILLPOWER? Tonight Ms. Controversy Byrd and Zahra Marie will be dropping science (as always) on how to activate, use and master the tool of optimism and how work your WILLPOWER! Tune in, Call in, and Turn up with Vibrate and Elevate.
We would love to build and connect with all our supporters and listeners, so check us out on Facebook: VIBRATEand Elevate and also visit www.pncconsultingfirm.com or call 786.972.8695
Contagious Optimism by David Mezzapelle, now a bestseller, is an uplifting book series that helps people look past the tough times they may be experiencing and instead see that there is always something positive ahead of them.
Show times: 4 pm PST, 5 pm MST, 6 pm CST and 7 pm EST. One of the co-authors, Ira Scott, will join Rainbow Vision Network to discuss Contagious Optimism with us. Ira Scott is a certified master practitioner of neuro-linguistic programming, certified in “Belief Craft, an American Board of Hypnotherapy board-certified hypnotist and has studied Human Needs Psychology, Strategic Intervention, and Havening. Ira is a member of the International Coach Federation as well as The Long Island Coaching Alliance.
Ira's website: www.leanintolife.org
Challenges happen to all of us; how we handle them separates the high-performers from everyone else. The spectrum between pessimism and positivity is wide, but is there a "better" middle ground? Or is there value in being pessimistic? The answer may surprise you!
Join JT as he explores the concept of "rational optimism", inspired by a SUCESS Magazine article by positive psychology expert Shawn Achor.
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far!
in Self Help
Do you live in a friendly or in a hostile world? Would you like to bring in positivism into your life?
Join Cloris Kylie as she interviews speaker and author David Mezzapelle. Through the stories that he’s gathered from people all over the world, David will explain how a positive frame of mind can help us lead a happy, fulfilled life.
David Mezzapelle is the author of Contagious Optimism, an uplifting book series that contains real stories from people around the globe which demonstrates that every cloud has a silver lining. Mezzapelle was the founder of Goliath Technology, a global data center infrastructure company. Mezzapelle also orchestrated one of the most innovative internship programs ever created, a staple for organizations today. After selling Goliath, Mezzapelle launched several companies and philanthropic initiatives along with serving on various boards. Throughout his life, he has encountered great peaks and valleys all of which he is grateful for and has always kept his glass "completely full." Learn more at www.contagiousoptimism.com.
Visit Cloris’s Blog: www.cloriskylie.com
Follow Cloris on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cloriskylie
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (78 chatters)
- John Baptist (76 chatters)
- Channel Panel (56 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- David and Wes (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (9 chatters)
- Radio Capicu (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- 12kyle (7 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (6 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- TV Diehard (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (4 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (4 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (4 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)