SORT BY Relevancy
Contagious Optimism by David Mezzapelle, now a bestseller, is an uplifting book series that helps people look past the tough times they may be experiencing and instead see that there is always something positive ahead of them.
Show times: 4 pm PST, 5 pm MST, 6 pm CST and 7 pm EST. One of the co-authors, Ira Scott, will join Rainbow Vision Network to discuss Contagious Optimism with us. Ira Scott is a certified master practitioner of neuro-linguistic programming, certified in “Belief Craft, an American Board of Hypnotherapy board-certified hypnotist and has studied Human Needs Psychology, Strategic Intervention, and Havening. Ira is a member of the International Coach Federation as well as The Long Island Coaching Alliance.
Ira's website: www.leanintolife.org
Join Christopher & special guest host Michael Kowch for an optimistic discussion on the science of optimism! Based on an article in the Scientific American Mind, we will discuss how optimism has the power to change our everyday lives. How do we create this optimism in our life? How do we fight the negativity? What are the benefits?
Cindy Entrekin MA, LPC, NCC will share her experience and expertise as a twelve year counselor. She will offer advice to living as optimistic as possible and offer simple solutions to changing the way you "see" everyday life.
FIRST TEN: News and Entertainment.
If you are interested in sharing your thoughts call in live 10PM EST/7PM PST (718) 766-4652 or find us on Facebook.
in Self Help
Inspirational speaker Terri Clay will join us today as our guest today. Terri says re: optimism,"God made us all for a purpose and created us with a thought in mind, and even if you can't see it with your actual eyes, trust through the eyes of faith that He will bring it ALL to pass." What is your purpose and passion? Terri will help you to discover what lies within.
in Self Help
I'm excited and proud to be a coathor in the book Contagious Optimism :"uplifting book series that helps people look past the tough times they may be experiencing to see there is always something positive ahead of them. The goal is to help people feel good about themselves and their future regardless of how things are in the present."
My piece is titled "Resilience". Robert Hagan, my guest today is a co-author in Volume II: "The Road Back Recipe". He is Vice President and head of new business development of Stamford First Bank. The Stamford resident has extensive sales and management experience in the healthcare, information technology and financial services business, with expertise in lending and new business development. He is a Stamford football, soccer
in Self Help
karen lyons kalmenson!uplifting poet/artist my co-contributor ContagiousOptimism
in Self Help
Have you ever been really excited about something and told someone else about it ...only to have them stomp all over your excitement? The negative person to whom you told your dream...pointed out why you shouldn't be excited and how what you are excited about will never work.
Join Judi Moreo, author of You Are More Than Enough, for an indepth discussion of why you should stay away from these pessimistic people and how you can be an optimist.
Does your attitude of pessimism or optimism affect your income? You bet it does. Optimists know that no matter how dreary the future looks, you can make your dreams come true.
Can we still believe in the American Dream of financial independence? Can we still make plans to send our children to college, take vacations, or buy the house of dreams? Yes, we can. Judi will discuss how!
If you keep doing what you are doing now, where will you be in five years? If you are not happy with your life as it is, what can you do about it? Join Judi and find out.
in Self Help
Air Date: Thursday, June 13, 2013
We're talking to TEDx speaker David Mezzapelle about his latest book Contageous Optimism.
David Mezzapelle believes that we all have the capacity to make optimism contagious just by sharing our life's adventures, our successes, and even our failures. Mezzapelle is the author of Contagious Optimism, an uplifting book series that contains real stories from real people around the globe which demonstrates that every cloud has a silver lining.
Here is a rebroadcast of one of Sharon's favorite shows. Join Business Coach and Mentor and host of Women Enjoying Success Talk Radio Sharon Michaels as she discusses how to keep your hopes and dreams alive with optimism and action. Learn how to stay positive and optimistic all year long. It's all about Women Enjoying Success!Come join Sharon's Membership site http://WomenEnjoyingSuccess.com - where monthly you'll find the most up-to-date success tools for growing y
in Self Help
Author of Award winning book,The Money Keys, Inspirational Financial Angel, Rev. Karen Russo will our special guest today on this re-broadcast show from 2/26/11. She says, "Optimism is the choice to see the presence of God in all as all, no matter what. Optimism is acceptance of what is AND the desire to heal, uplift and transform all that is calling for more grace, joy, justice, clarity and truth. I feel we can be real and optimistic and make a big contribution to the world." This m
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (100 chatters)
- Channel Panel (24 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (14 chatters)
- Omega Man (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- John Baptist (9 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (9 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (8 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (8 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (6 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (5 chatters)
- dtm wicked (5 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (4 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 3 (4 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Ahura Z (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Angels Guides and Holly (2 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (2 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- The B1G Show (2 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- prophetrodney (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- BusProRadio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- LettesChat (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (0 chatters)