Popular in Family
Join me as I explin what I am trying to do with my show....You may have questions, if so than feel free to ask....if will slso help me to explain better
This show features a discussion with two crystal children who happen to be my kids. Since pregnancy, I realized these children were high vibrational beings, and in the few years they've been on earth (7 and 10) this has proved to be true. I'll talk about a few tips I have as a parent of crystal children, and the kids and I will discuss some of their thoughts on love and higher dimensionality. We'll also do a short meditation that kids as well as adults who are listening can do as well.
Join Mr. Gamer, Kman and JD as they share news and information about the Wii.
For our first show, we will be talking about infants. If you are a new mom or are raising an infant age 0 to 12 months, and you have a question, call in.
My guarantee is if I don't know the answer to your question, I will find someone who does.
Hint- I am not a doctor and have no prior knowledge of medical disorders.
This show is open to guys and girls to ask about the why's and how comes of relationships and dating. A great relationship is 90% communication. Topics to be discussed: TBA Hosted by Penelope Smith, author of Cracking the Girl Code: A Guy's Guide to Sex, Love, and the Female Mind. Guest host: Jess from The Wolf's Den.
Sometimes a small gift from the heart can help heal another's. Caroline Kennedy was scheduled to speak to a small group of loyal Democrats lurking in the Republican stronghold of Naples, FL.
We will talk about what we want for Christmas and what Chritmas means to us.
Like the TV show, modern families come in all shapes and sizes. Many children are a product of divorce, are in touch with both their biological and adopted parents, have two moms or two dads (or both), or are being raised by their grandparents. No matter how atypical the face of today's family, the values stay the same: love and support. Moms and dads will find plenty of support in BlogTalkRadio's parenting shows, especially those about time-management topics that fit both stay-at-home and working parents: organizing kids' activity schedules, decluttering, reducing the workweek, managing stress, making quick meals and more. We've also got shows about friendship – you know, your family of choice rather than family of origin. Just remember: everyone's family seems dysfunctional in its own way. And family may irritate you, but more often than not, you can always count on family to pick you up from the airport.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (60 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (12 chatters)
- Ron Reck (11 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (10 chatters)
- The View from Montana (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (7 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (7 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- drinkfive (5 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- FFMastermind (4 chatters)
- womenradio (3 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Duluth Politics (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (2 chatters)
- Slingin Quack (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Kenny and Gods Word (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid Wise Woman Coach (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- GLHF Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)