SORT BY Relevancy
PLEASE SHARE Episode #317: Renouned Economist Todd Bubba Horwitz will walk us through the maze of the current global recession.
Todd began his trading career in 1980 at the Chicago Board of Options Exchange. He traded in many pits including BMY, IBM, and many other equities. Todd was one of the original traders in the OEX and is a member of the Chicago Mercantile Exhange.
Todd then continued to trade electronically while developing other businesses including manufacturing and marketing products for chain stores: Walmart, Sears and many others.
From 2002 – present day, Todd is a member of Chicago Board of Trade.
He joined CWS trading in 2004 as managing director and CFO. CWS is a boutique proprietary trading firm that specializes in index, futures, options and spreading. Todd Bubba Horwitz was recently honored as the opening bell ringer at the New York Stock Exchange. www.averagejoeoptions.com
Listen and learn from this lively, high energy, entertaining informative show on how to protect your portfolio and aquire peace of mind during current threats to our econonmy.
Call in ask questions: (646) 652-4667
When: 4:00 PM (Pacific) Saturday, May 16, 2015.
Voices of Global Freedom archives:
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (47 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (10 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (8 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (7 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- Luqman Nation (1 chatters)