Popular in Dads and Family
God has given the entire world access to divine healing and deliverance. There are biblical studies and tools in the WORD of God. Our mouth has power to agree with God or the EVIL DEMONIC forces in this WORLD. Listen to this segment so you will not be paralyze or become an analysis. Allow Pastor Fran to serve you with ever promises of God which are flawless. Based on Proverbs 30:5
The crippeling affects of absent fathers. Single parent homes( just mother's) is common place, however this is not the most effective way to raise a family. We want to take a look at how no dad in the home makes for a weak foundation for both mom and especailly the children, male and female. And why does it seem to not disturb men to not be responsible for their children, or does it? Tune in and take part in the conversation.
Episode15: This one has idioms... all of the idioms... ok not all of the idoms more like 5-6 idoms. In this episode Pat and Eric share some of their favorite idioms, their meanings, and the stories behind them. They also answer a few listener questions about idoms as well. All in all not a bad way to kill some time.
Justin talks about the worst time of day for all parents.
@KFIJustin on Twitter to watch Justin at work at KFIAM640.
Paco’s Podcast Hollywood RX
Listen Live at
Tell 3 people about this show. They don’t have to listen just ask them to subscribe. We want to be number 1.
Bookmark the amazon banner
We will be having Joshua McDwell on our show talking about his book Accdental Dad.Wll also be talking about Child Support,Custody,Visitation. Fathers are always gettting screwed by the family courts.We must change our Fmaily Courts to where it is fair to all parties.We as citizens of the United States must stand up and fight the corruption in the Courts....Here are some links to check out.WWW.ACCIDENTALDADBOOK.COM..MAY
https://www.facebook.com/events/952... https://www.facebook.com/events/867... ..https://www.facebook.com/events/191...
Rico Davis speaks on Donuts with dads presented by RJ White. Also talking on the360 motivational speaking summit and more.
Furthering Fathering Radio with Special Guest Heath Broughton, Founder and COO of Man in the Mirror Youth Consulting Services in Long Island, New York. Listen in as he shares his passion of servicing and strengthening his community.
Om Shanti, My Why Fathers Matter Family today I will be having a radio show @ 12:30pm. I would like to discuss some changes that will be made to our mission and some success stories that have sent to me also. If you're free and have time join in.www.blogtalkradio.com/whyfathersmatter or call in @ 657 383 0787. Njoy your day
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (64 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (2 chatters)
- Spiritual RockStar (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (1 chatters)
- MarlyBird (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- Dan Clements (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 3 (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit