SORT BY Relevancy
As Child Mental Health Counselors and Play Therapists we have heard many parents wonder about their child lying. It’s concerning, disappointing, sometimes embarrassing and even infuriating when our children lie. With over 25 combined years in children’s mental health we have some ideas we want to share with you about why children lie and what you can do when they do. We also will be talking about some things you can do to minimize this behavior in your kids. In this show will cover several strategies that can help you help your children to become Freakishly Well Behaved kids. This episode will focus on lying.
Author, Professor, Mental Health Counselor, Play Therapist, International Speaker, & Mom-- Dr. Mullen has learned from the thousands of children she has worked with insights and actions necessary for parenting that will lead to the behavior and attitude changes you are looking for with your children.
If you are willing to learn, listen, grow, and work hard at this, your results will be nothing short of miraculous! You can have Freakishly Well Behaved Kids too! Remember to check out NAUGHTY NO MORE an activity book to help kids make better decisions. When kids feel good, they behave that way!
Antoinette Kuritz & Anissa Wardell joins Bill today to talk about the democratization of publishing has made it so absolutely anyone can publish a book. The intrusion of heavy-handed government is threatening to functionally re-write both history and the classics. And the once simple pleasure of selecting children’s books has become a task; and young adult books have become a mine field.
With literally millions of publications, and the access of to both the internet and e-books, how do we select and encourage appropriate reading material for, with, around our children? • The mportance of reading for kids • Choosing the right books and why parents need to read what their kids are reading. • Using books as a tool for keeping communication open • Value of parent/child book clubs • Family reading time - why and how to make it happen • Books vs. electronic devices for kids • Why to choose books with controversial topics • Why we should NOT change languaging in the classics • How do we teach what the schools leave out.?
Antoinette Kuritz, Book Developer, Publicist, Publishing and Media consultant, KUSI-TV “Book Expert”, and Founder of the La Jolla Writers Conference is up-to-her-keyboard in the book biz. Antoinette regularly provides candid and comprehensive nuggets of wisdom, wit and woe about getting your words into print and avoiding the predators in the world of both traditional and self-publishing. Taking writers of all levels from idea to best seller, Antoinette has represented best selling authors worked with media hosts and producers across the nation as well as in Canada and Europe. She is quoted regularly in national media on issues relating to the ever-changing book industry!
This week on Mom Talk Radio, former family law attorney and blogger at TripletsInTribeca.com, Notoya Green shares preschool prep tips for toddlers. Dishing on Dinner features Nicole Brady of SAHMReviews.com. Internet Safety Expert and owner of OvernightGeek.com, Jesse Weinberger, shares tips for helping your children avoid online sexual predators. Dr. Liz Matheis, licensed Clinical Psychologist and certified School Psychologist, talks overscheduling kids. Dr. Edward Moody, president of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), shares tips for preventing and treating mouth and tooth injuries in kids.
We’ll be visiting with Pamela Ayres, the visionary who started PowerClubs in the nations for Kids in MInistry International. We learn what PowerClubs are, and how they are impacting children and their leaders. PowerClubs disciple kids to walk in the supernatural power of God. Hear compelling stories of the signs and wonders happening through the children.
Currently Kids in Ministry International has over 1,000 PowerClubs with 27,000 children attending every week in 18 different nations. Find out how you can be a part of this end time move of God with children.
Welcome to the first show of Kids Beyond Labels - a different approach!
What if there was a different way to be with and to view kids who have been "labeled"? What if there's actually nothing wrong with them? What if they are simply different? Are they more aware than we give them credit for? And, what if they don't need to be controlled? Would you be willing to iinspire them to be who they are?
Join me, Anne Maxwell, LCSW, RPT-S and Access Consciousness facilitator as I offer to you a completely different approach to kids. With over 20 years experience as a therapist, specializing in family therapy, play therapy, child therapy, and parenting, I was trained by some of the very best in those fields. And, I always knew there had to be more to kids than what was generally being talked about.
Since coming into contact with Access Consciousness, everything changed! I invite you to this different perspective on the children in your lives. What if what they know could inspire you to a different space?
On this show, each week I will share with you practical tools you can use to bring ease and peace into your lives as you navigate the challenges of home life, school, their friends, etc. I would love to have you call in live, or email me your questions at email@example.com, and, I will be sure to respond to them. You can check out my website at www.childfamilyplaytherapy.com.
I look forward to connecting with you!
FTS KIDS RADIO- Show #2
Young radio hosts, Ross Schellenger & Jaheem Toombs interview special guest, Stacy & Valdi Beliziare and highlight Tyrah Skye Odoms.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (174 chatters)
- John Baptist (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (29 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (25 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- gregfilms (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)