SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we introduce the Village of Ma'at from Charlotte, NC. Tonight we will have the founders, Miyat & Sirius El, also known as "Love Oneness"! Joining them will be various members of the VOM to help discuss the history and vision of the Village and let us in on some of their upcoming events.
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be talking about how finances affect a relationship. Do people really feel that they can love someone for Richer or Poorer? How do men react when they find out that their girlfriends make more money than them? Does the relationship change when the funds disappear? Tonight we will be talking about Money Matters.
Um... This is a question we have all pondered, does having sex on the first date make you promiscious? Tonight we will be dishing what we thing right here on Gossip Village.
On tonight's episode of Gossip Village Radio we are talking about relationship matters. It is important that each party be clear on what's to be expected. The truth of the matter is the wires will always be crossed if the communication lines are closed. So when it's all said and done, is it okay to date while separated? Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis is digging into this topic tonight!
See what had happened was, she trip and fell on the wrong now she has to act a fool to get money from child support!!! Smh. Join Yara Kaleemah and Authoress IamCrystal Alexis as we discuss the dynamics of being a Baby Momma on our very first episode of Gossip Village Radio!
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be discussing a heavy topic; Domestic Violence.
"Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family."
Crystal Alexis and Yara Kaleemah will divugle in a serious discussion with Author Cachet Jonhson. Most victims of Domestic Violence, fail to report it out of fear. As advocates against Domestic Violence, we say the time to speak up is NOW.
On this evenings episode of Gossip Village, Crystal Alexis and yara Kaleemah will attempt to explore the difference between friends and foes. Most of the time it's hard to tell the two of them apart until faced with adversity. How should we categorize our "friends"?
Police brutality has been going on for decades. In my opinion, it is not a black or white thing, it is more about policing our own neighborhoods. When people stop being scared to say "This won't happen here"... When people stop keeping things on the hush hush and take back their streets some of this activity can be prevented and avoided. Someone posted something earlier and I responded by saying "race is a made up illusion. There is no genetic code for any specific group. There is no scientific proof of it."
Some people would say that Side Chicks are winning! The question is, when is it acceptable to date a married man? How does it change the dynamics of either relationship? Should the spouses be honest with on another. Find out what Crystal Alexis and Yara Kaleemah have to say about the matter. Chime in on the conversation and let us know how you feel.
in Self Help
Village Connector Radio is back and we are bringing you more to think about than ever before. Join us for all the updates on what's been cooking behind the scenes since our last show, and for an engaging discussion of the challenges faced by our communities and what we can do about them.
Call in, invite others to join and let's chat!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (22 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (13 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (13 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (13 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Injustice System (2 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (1 chatters)
- MOJITA (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)