SORT BY Relevancy
We will discuss the different types of preparation necessary to achieve a successful outcome.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Turkey Shepherd's Pie, and the "adventure" recipe will be Cheese Tomato and Bacon Risotto Balls.
What is the deal these days with short lived relationships and marriages? Why are they seemingly ending as quickly as they are established? Maybe one of the various reasons is due to the lack of preparation and the responsibility that goes along with. If women are instructed on preparing to be chosen, what qualifies the man to be a legitimate chooser? Join us as we explore this common dilemma in today's relationships while attempting to give sound infomation on how to prepare with responsibility.
Seasons of Preparation is about bringing true understanding and transformation in the seasons that women experience. Although this is easier said than done, it is an achievable journey. This episode will introduce the foundation of Seasons of Preparation and the understanding of how this applies to any season you experience.
This past Thursday's show was one incredible broadcast to say the least. Minds were enlightened tremendously from the information shared concerning the responsibilities in preparation. We will again tackle the do's and don'ts when it comes to singleness. Look for this broadcast to go to the next level as we dive deeper into the issues that are involved in preparation for companionship and/or eventually marriage. This will be another show that you simply do not want to miss out on!!
in Self Help
This series is all about calling, courage, and challenges. Each week we are going to look at a particular character from the Bible, the calling that God placed on their life, the challenges that they encountered, and the courage that it took to carry out their assignment.
This week we're going to look at the young King David. We're going to discuss the power of his preparation as a young shephard boy. While we may not be able to see where our current circumstance will take us, we must make the most out of every opportunity. We must be faithful over where we are, and trust that God will has even greater plans in store for us. Don't discount small beginnings! Young David shows us this very thing. The Scripture we'll be referencing is 1 Samuel 16.
Get your pens and pads ready!
Feel free to submit questions via email@example.com or via our live chat session during the show.
If something hits home during the show, feel free to tweet it, Facebook it, or Instagram it using the hashtag #destinedtofly.
Use this link to open a free listener account, follow the show, receive updates, etc! https://secure.blogtalkradio.com/register.aspx?type=listener
This morning, Joe, George and Jakie are going to discuss how to prepare for an emergency with regard to food supplies and meal preparation. This is a topic we’ve thought long and hard on and we’ll share our insights, knowledge, tricks and mistakes. We’ll talk about what food to buy, how much to buy, how to store it, how to keep supplies in rotation and just how important it is to buy food you and your family will actually eat.
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To Find Out More about George Butts visit
To Find Out More About Your Host, Joe Terry ...
On Facebook at ...
Or our Website at ...
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, Christian Warriors and Not - World Wide. Bishop Andrew here, just letting you know that in this episode of the Celtic Cross Radio Network, our topic on the subject on the Armor of God / Spiritual Preparedness continues. We will be in discussing on when to know wheather or not to fight the good fight or when the fight is Christ's to battle.
Remember in some battles we are only the pawn, in the grand since of Gods will being done. So it is along this line the Oblong Table Crew and I, will be discussing. So be sure to tune into this last episode in this miniseries on Spiritual Preparation. You'll be glad you did. At least that is our hope and prayer.
So until Show Time, which is 6:00 PM (EST) every Saturday Night, we wish all the love and support our Lord can give to each and everyone of you. God Bless and we'll talk to you then, right he on BlogTalkRadio.com/celticrossradionetwork... (+)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (154 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (5 chatters)
- 63289 (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- TimBinnall (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Guy Time Live (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (0 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (0 chatters)
- Pastor Kerrene (0 chatters)