SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Many Adult Children of Alcoholics feel stuck, lost, afraid, resentful and frustrated by their circumstances. Because they were raised by inebriated, denial based caretakers--they were denied a healthy mirroring of Self-Love, Self-Appreciation, and Unconditional Love for Self.When your caretakers deny you the nurturing you deserve, you go through life feeling as if you are ill--wrong--broken--and stained. The wounds these feelings create are deep, and shatter a child's much needed sense of safety. The ability to trust Self is lost, as the child presumes the angst within--is something he/she deserves.
Future adult relationships all stem from the programmed dysfunctional perceptions of ones childhood. ACoA's often times attract into their experience partners who are very much like one of their caretakers. Because all beings attract what they know--even if what they know is dysfunctional--until a being becomes truly AWARE of that which is unconsciously driving all of their conscious decisions as adults--life cannot unfold happily.
Here we explore what it means to make that which is unconscious conscious--so to heighten our understanding and thus awareness of Self.
As awarness of self is expanded--so to is the love of self--for as one will ultimately learn here--we ACoA's were never not enough,we are not our pasts, nor our dysfuntional thoughts.
Lisa A. Romano
in Self Help
Because this is an attraction based universe, and becasue thoughts create things--we wounded adult children of alcoholics and adults from dysfunctional homes--may not be aware--that by the very nature of the universe--we are attracting what we know.
If all that we know--is the result of dysfunction--then how can we ever hope to attract healthy circumstances into our lives?
If the very core of our belief systems are dysfunctional--then all that we think must be a bit skewed.
If what we think is skewed--then what we attract will also be skewed--or at least--our perception of that which we are experiencing will be.
To take control of our adult lives--Jung says, "that until that which is unconscious is made conscious" we cannot truly ever be healed. If we do not know what is causing us to attract unhealthy circumstances and or people into our lives, how can we ever hope to live an abundant, joyful, fulfilling life?
Listen here as bestselling author, speaker and coach, Lisa A. Romano explains how adult children of alcoholics, and all wounded adult children from dysfunctional homes are simply the law of attraction in action--and how one can change their life around, simply by paying more attention to what one 'thinks'.
"Children Don't Come With Directions," is a show that gives successful parents an opportunity to share parenting tips. All advice given does not work for all children. Anyone listening to this show is advised that we share the tips that have worked for us. Parents Loving Children Talk and guests do not advise listeners use tips given (and are released from the responsibility of any outcomes of advice listeners actuall
Adoption ROCKS!!!!!!! There are children awaiting families and families awaiting children. Hear Brian Hoover, Director of Development, Agape Child and Family Services ( Memphis, TN). You may be the person to bring hope into the lives of these children. Connect, listen, share.
Guns in the hands of our children are killing our children! We can not ignore gun-violence! This show has two featured guests. Mr. Tio Hardiman, Director of Cease Fire, Chicago, Illinois and Mrs. Jackie Rowe-Adams, the founder of "Harlem Mothers Save." Her personal experiences with two sons being killed on the streets of Harlem sparked her passion to begin the non-profit organization. Gun Violence imposes unsafe surroundings and ultimately ends the live
Women that use drugs often overlook the damage that they do to their children. They are too preoccupied to provide the next dose to their aching body. Is it right to treat this women as addicts? should these women be tried as felons that inflict heavy physiological abuse on children and impair their physical development? Children are neglected because of carelessness, they are abused by negligence.
What happen to the children after they have been removed from the families that brought them to this world, from the mothers that gave them birth and in some instances drugs? Is it all right to take children from these women? Is the foster system a good place for children? How do children perceive this changes in their lives?
This week we have invited Ana, she is a mother of 3 children that were taken away from a woman addicted to crack, and has been their primary care taker for the past 10 years. Ana has a first hand account of what goes on the lives of these children. Please join us to give this brave lady a warm welcome, Tuesday October 8 at 8 PST
World Cult Watch host Rob Robinson’s topic this week is about people who were born into and brought up in abusive cults or authoritative religious communities. He encourages people who have been abused by a religious entity to call in with stories. Make up a name if you wish or just use your first name … it’s not about exposing your privacy, but the experience you had so that others can learn from your experience, avoid getting into the same situation, or learn how to heal.
Rob runs the “World Cult Watch” website, offering insight and hard-hitting stories about the teachings of various abusive and authoritarian cults. His show is sponsored by God Discussion. Please visit God Discussion's At-A-Glance Calendar for a schedule of upcoming shows.
Was there a time in your life when you knew you could take care of yourself? Have we lost that stength of character to a system of control? Do we need a change in our education system?
Have the administrators in education messed-up the future for our country? Why do we need administrators? Do we instead need those who deliver the real value "education" to step up and teach our children how to properly use their minds instead of socially integrate and put random facts out-of-context into worthless knowledge?
How does a child learn? Do they need hands on, ears-on instead of touchy-feely stuff? Do you think children can work things out on their own without an authority in their lives?
Call me, let's talk! Dial 1-347-324-3978 M - F 10 AM EST.
Come join your host "Just Jill" as she takes your mind places you may never have been before!
Children and what parents need to give to them. Life skills from home, teachings of accountability, banking, economy , and life math skills. Freedom Doors Ministries, spreading the Good News of Jesus. Here on Jesus in The Morning we bring information in many different ways to our listeners, but mainly through a different speaker daily with a fresh word .
Many parents have no idea of the sexual encounters that their children endure before age 9. Sexual predators successfully prey upon children......the neighbor's children, a "friend's child, children that are in their care and even their very own! The innocence of children is being stolen! Their minds and bodies are being held captive to this darkness! Sharon D. Campbell, author of "Thank God for Camouflage," will share her story as a child that suffe
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (45 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (22 chatters)
- DreaminDemon (19 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (5 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (4 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Kawakab (4 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Billy D Online (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- DPoetess (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Hotseat Left is never right (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- Sotapop Radio (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- Slick Radio (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Double Overtime (0 chatters)
- Ron Reck (0 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (0 chatters)