Popular in Health
Cette émission web radio sera une retransmission en différé d'un cours que Gopinath Dass (Guy Tétreault) avait offert au Canada lors de son passage chez yogapourtous de Gaëlle Cosnuau.
Pour de plus amples renseignements, puisque Gopinath Dass nous a demandé de reporter une rencontre en temps réel jusqu'à une date indéterminé, communiquez avec email@example.com
Merci de votre compréhension.
Si, toutefois, vous souahaitez prendre sa place, car vous désirez faire votre yoga "international" (vous demeurez à l'extérieur de l'Amérique du Nord), nous aimerions vous interviewer et apprendre à connaitre votre yoga. Pour ce faire, communiquez avec nous à: firstname.lastname@example.org
Et bonne écoute des autres émissions!
Dr. Robert Lustig -- whose video, Sugar: The Bitter Truth, went viral on YouTube -- is my guest on today's Gab with the Gurus.
Dr. Lustig is author of the bestseller, Fat Chance: Beating the Odds Against Sugar, Processed Food, Obesity, and Disease.
He has spent 16 years treating childhood obesity and studying sugar's effects on the central nervous system and metabolism. He is Director of the UCSF Weight Assessment for Teen and Child Health Program and a member of the Obesity Task Force of the Endocrine Society.
Kudos to Dr. Lustig for bringing much-needed attention to this issue, as I noted previously on my Sugar Shock Blog and my Huffington Post Blogs.. In this Gab with the Gurus Show, Dr. Lustig will:
Debunk the much-cited notion about calories. He'll tell you that a calorie is not a calorie. Explain how chronic disease has skyrocketed in the past 30 years and tell you how the food industry has played a major role by pouring more and more sugar into their foods--which has disastrously altered our biochemistry and made our eating habits veer out of control. Give you ideas to readjust your key hormones to help you shed weight and regulate your hunger. Share societal strategies to improve the health of the next generation. Please spread the word about this exciting show to your friends and fans.
Curing vision loss, growing new skin for burn patients, growing blood vessels, and curing neurological diseases. These are a few of the proposed benefits from stem cell therapy. Embryonic stem cell research has been a source of political debate and controversy, but adult stem cells exist throughout our body after embryonic development and there is some evidence to suggest that they can differentiate to become other cell types. This potential capacity for adult stem cells to be instructed to specialize interests scientists and researchers who hope it will lead to a cure for Parkinson's and other neurological diseases.
Separating stem cell fact from fiction will be the role of my guest, Dr. Juan R. Sanchez-Ramos, Movement Disorders Professor and Researcher, Department of Neurology, USF Health, Tampa, Fl. Dr. Ramos’ Clinical interests include: neurodegenerative diseases with focus on Huntington’s and Parkinson's disease. His research interests include: neurodegeneration, neurotoxicology and adult stem cell biology. Dr. Ramos is the Medical Director for the Parkinson Research Foundation, and provides monthly Ask the Doctor lectures at its community based program, Parkinson Place in Sarasota, Florida.
As always, YOU can join the discussion by calling in on the toll free number, sending an email or tweet.
Listen, learn, and join the discussion. Call toll free: (888) 787-5265 or SKYPE Email: email@example.com or send a tweet: @voiceaerobics#parkinsons #stemcells
Nutritionist Julie Daniluk, RHN hosts Healthy Gourmet on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), a reality cooking show that looks at the ongoing battle between taste and nutrition. Her award-winning bestseller, Meals That Heal Inflammation, has helped over 100,000 people enjoy allergy-free foods that taste great and assist the body in the healing process. Her new book, Slimming Meals That Heal, explores why inflammation causes weight gain and how anti-inflammatory superfoods shed pounds without dieting. Julie has appeared on hundreds of television and radio shows including The Dr. Oz Show and is a resident expert for The Marilyn Denis Show and Reader’s Digest. Check out more amazing recipes, nutrition tips, and her Anti-Inflammatory Quick Start Program at www.juliedaniluk.com. Connect with Julie on Facebook at Julie Daniluk Nutrition and on Instagram and Twitter @juliedaniluk.
Esophageal cancer is one of the western world’s fastest growing cancers with statistically a single-digit survival rate. Nearly 17,900 patients were diagnosed with esophageal cancer in 2013, and over 15,000 patients will die from the disease. The majority of esophageal cancers arise from chronic irritation and damage of the esophageal lining.
March is esophageal cancer month. Tune in to learn the symptoms and how you can avoid this deadly cancer. Your host, Cheri Kirby, survived stage 3 esophageal cancer in 2012. Learn how she embraced her power to survive and thrive in her "new normal".
One look at the myriad of nutrition and fitness shows on BlogTalkRadio and you'll see we're one of the healthiest sites on the Web! Our community regards health as a top priority, because we know the key to a higher quality of life is a combination of the right foods, regular exercise and quality medical care. Listen as the world's leading physicians, researchers, personal trainers and nutritionists discuss the latest health news, including trendy diets and those with staying power. Find accountability partners in listeners following HCG, Atkins, Body for Life, Nutrisystems, Weight Watchers, the blood type diet, juice fasts and cleanses. Get off the couch with personal trainers, fitness instructors and therapists who'll keep you motivated all year. Total health also includes managing stress, increasing your brainpower, fertility treatments and the best herbal remedies and supplements, so turn to our experts in holistic healing, biofeedback and alternative medicine, too.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (90 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (90 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (49 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- in5d (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (21 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (18 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Rifleman (12 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (0 chatters)
- The American Republic (0 chatters)