Popular in Health
Donald Pelles will interview Ted Woynicz, one of the first NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) practitioners to be trained on the East Coast by the founders of NLP, Richard Bandler and John Grinder, 30 years ago. NLP was then and is today, many feel, THE potent and effective new direction in psychology and therapy, based on understanding how the brain codes experience and perception and how to bring about positive change in individuals.
http://www.utahinjuryclinic.com Dr. Tom Grant is a Salt Lake City Chiropractor who specializes in auto injury whiplash treatment of neck pain, headaches, shoulder, back and arm pain. In this episode, Dr. Grant will reveal the ins and outs of auto injury claims, your rights in a claim, and how to proceed with an insurance claim if you've been involved in an auto accident. Don't let your health and wellness suffer due to a misunderstanding of your rights or any overzealous act of an insurance ad
A live-call in show to be available on tape at the F.E.A.S.T. site.
Ask the F.E.A.S.T. Executive Director and Board members about the history and hopes of this organization and of the world of parent activism. Learn more about eating disorders and what parents can do!
This is our first radio show. Hosted by Shivie and Cemaaj of The Cook & Butler, we will introduce ourselves and talk about how our name came about and some of the services we will be offering.
We are at the start of this journey and it promises to be an eventful chapter, join us to find out what challenges we are overcoming and what triumphs we are celebrating.
Shivie has just celebrated her 8th year anniversary of leaving the practice of corporate law for the pursuit of happiness. After seve
Join Grassroots Talks Health with international motivational speaker Mario Cavolo live from Shanghai, China. This hour is where you will find Mario cutting through to the real answers to put you on the right road to feeling good; peak health, anti-aging, detox plans, the truth about supplements, diet, fitness, Chinese medicines and more...
One look at the myriad of nutrition and fitness shows on BlogTalkRadio and you'll see we're one of the healthiest sites on the Web! Our community regards health as a top priority, because we know the key to a higher quality of life is a combination of the right foods, regular exercise and quality medical care. Listen as the world's leading physicians, researchers, personal trainers and nutritionists discuss the latest health news, including trendy diets and those with staying power. Find accountability partners in listeners following HCG, Atkins, Body for Life, Nutrisystems, Weight Watchers, the blood type diet, juice fasts and cleanses. Get off the couch with personal trainers, fitness instructors and therapists who'll keep you motivated all year. Total health also includes managing stress, increasing your brainpower, fertility treatments and the best herbal remedies and supplements, so turn to our experts in holistic healing, biofeedback and alternative medicine, too.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (122 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (7 chatters)
- Ms Blue (7 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Az UFO Show (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Voices InJustice Radio (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- American Network (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- dudefree (1 chatters)
- From A Farr (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Geek Pile Creative Pop Culture (1 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)