SORT BY Relevancy
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
Dr. Ken Weizer recently wrote called ‘Cancer for Introverts.’ Over the years, he has noticed cancer causes many to become introverts. He believes that this introversion has positive and negative effects. Listen as Dr. Weizer shares his thoughts with us in this thought-provoking episode of Stories for Life.
The "Cancer Insurance Checklist" is a real thing created collaboratively amongst dozens of advocacy groups. Join us as we welcome Linda House (Executive Vice President of External Affairs at Cancer Support Community) and Elizabeth Hoffler (Senior Director, Policy and Advocacy at Prevent Cancer Foundation) to talk about this groundbreaking resource. Survivor spotlight on Heather Swift.
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
DoSomething.org runs hundreds of national cause campaigns to help young people make a tangible impact in their community. Any cause. Anytime. Anywhere. Join us a we welcome Mike Fantini(Head of Product) to discuss DoSomething's Give a Spit About Cancer campaign. An initiative that helps young people run cheek swabbing drives to get people in their community get signed up for the national bone marrow registry. Survivor Spotlight on Michael Saperstein.
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (86 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (81 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (32 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- redmaryland (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Az 1 Promo Radio (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikey Money Show (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Escuela de Liderazgo (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Dr PrincessOdilia (0 chatters)