SORT BY Relevancy
We are excited to feature Dr. Vincent Rajkumar of Mayo Clinic on The Cure Panel Talk Show. Dr. Rajkumar will be addressing the topic, Myeloma Control vs. Cure with our panel of patient experts.
Dr. S. Vincent Rajkumar is a professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. His research focuses on clinical, epidemiological, and laboratory research for myeloma and related disorders.
Panelists: Gary Petersen, Pat Killingsworth, Nick van Dyk, Cynthia Chmielewski, Lizzy Smith
Register here: http://curepanel.carefeed.net/event/rsvp/19/
(or) mail Priya@trialx.com
Are we beating around the wrong bush?
Cure Panel Talk Show on Diabetes will disucss
Type 2 Diabetes and Behavior: A Darwinian Perspective
with Dr. Milind G. Watve, Biologist/Professor at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune.
Dr. Watve’s book Doves, Diplomats and Diabetes challenges the current understanding of diabetes and prods researchers to test his alternative model.
On the panel are Dr. Mohinish Shukla, Dr. Pramod Patil, Richa Modak and Radha Desai.
Cure Panel Talk Show launches its first Live On-Air Myeloma Support Group Meeting.
Myeloma patients from all over the world can now dial-in to the meeting to listen and share their stories or ask questions.
Topic of meeting is: Balancing The Needs Of Patient and Caregiver.
The first meeting will have myeloma survivor and blogger, Pat Killingsworth, Sandy Hirsch, and Sue VanDuyn offering advice for myeloma patients based on their experience.
The Cure Panel Talk Show is hosting Mantazh Khanna of P.S. It's Healthy on June 6th @ 6pm ET to discuss, 'How To Eat Healthy with Cancer'. Mantazh, herself a cancer survivor will be giving out tips and sharing recipes live on the show. Supporting Mantazh on the panel are Myeloma survivor/blogger/author Pat Killingsworth, Myeloma Beacon columnist Nancy Shamanna and Nutritionist from Nutritionrank.com, Dr. Smriti Parikh.
This March our Myeloma Cure Panel topic is:
Working While Living with Myeloma
We have Matt Goldman, myeloma survivor, in conversation with Cancer Legal Resource Center representative Anya Prince, myeloma survivor Amy Garofalo and noted myeloma author and advocate, Pat Killingsworth.
Welcome to Our First Cure Panel Talk Show on PROSTATE CANCER jointly hosted by The Prostate Cancer Foundation.
The expert on the show is Dr. Matthew Cooperberg, MD, MPH and we have an international panel of prostate cancer survivors of Dan Zenka, Dan Hennessey, Gary Petersen, and Terry Herbert.
The topic of discussion is:
Risk Stratified Treatment and Active Surveillance
We are hosting our next Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show on 29th Oct at 7 pm EST. We have Pat Killingsworth leading the panel discussion on the very controversial topic,
CURE Vs CONTROL, Can multiple myeloma be cured?
with panelists, Gary Petersen, Nick Van Dyk, and Jack Aiello.
February Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show with noted myeloma advocate, author and survivor Pat Killingsworth is going to be different.
This episode is dedicated to answering myeloma questions.
Ask your myeloma question to our panelists - Pat Killingsworth, Gary Petersen, Nick van Dyk, and Sandy Hirsch live on the show.
in Self Help
The "yips"…one of the most dreaded words in sports. Most athletes associate the yips with golfers, but athletes in baseball, tennis, and other sports can develop the yips.
The yips are a phenomenon that is established on the physiological level of the body. That's why mental and mechanical approaches to solving this issue do not work.
Golfers and other athletes will struggle for years attempting to get rid of the yips by making mechanical changes, using work-arounds, changing equipment, or trying to mentally fix it.
None of these attempted fixes work because the change must happen on the level it originated on, which is the cellular level.
In this episode, Stacey will talk about the comprehensive Yips Program she has developed and her experiences working with athletes to cure the yips.
Stacey Vornbrock, M.S. is pioneering the use of EFT with professional and amateur athletes to release mental, emotional, physical, and mechanical blocks on the cellular level. She is recognized as a leading expert in the use of EFT with sports performance and is the author of 9 EFT Breakthrough Performance Sports Manuals as well as ebooks for non-athletes.
To schedule your free Yips Evaluation session with Stacey, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 480-945-9750.
Visit her website: BreakthroughPerformance.net
We are hosting our November Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show on 29th Nov at 6pm EST. MyelomaSurvival.com editor, Gary Petersen will be in conversation with myeloma expert, Dr. James Berenson from IMBCR on the topic: Myeloma Treatment Without Transplant. They will be joined by a panel including, Pat Killingsworth, Jack Aiello, Matt Goldman.
Please join Dr Jennifer Daniels on Tuesday, September 9th at 6pm EDT for the Healing with Dr Daniels Show. The show's title is The Fight for the Cure, Why the Cure Never Comes
Listen by phone (914-338-0695 or online click this link or copy this on your browser:
Ask questions during the show, or call: 914-338-0695 or go online to http://healingwithdrdaniels.chatango.com/
The Lethal Dose; Why Your Doctor is Prescribing It.
Get Dr Daniels' NEW book here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DR6JPNW
Info re: http://vitalitycapsules.com/truth-files
We will be hosting the second Cure Panel Talk show on Myeloma on Sept 25th. This time we will have MyelomaSurvival.com editor, Gary Peterson in conversation with Dr. Hari, a famous Myeloma expert. They will be joined in by a panel of myeloma bloggers/survivors/caregivers who will be discussing improvements in Myeloma survival
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (157 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (28 chatters)
- Annahilation (27 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- The 720 Show (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (9 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Truf Bros (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- DJ NIA BOOM (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- RRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Live with TLGriffin (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Sex Help with Carol the Coach (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- Table Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)