SORT BY Relevancy
Andy Wegman is a licensed acupuncturist in New Hampshire. He graduated from Stoughton High School, Stonehill College and The New England School of Acupuncture all located in Massachusetts. He is very lucky to have worked as an acupuncturist in Manchester for the past 14 years.
Andy established Manchester Acupuncture Studio (MAS) in 2007 as a way to offer affordable health care in the Greater Manchester, NH area. By employing a community acupuncture social-business model, MAS has been able to accommodate people of broad financial means, while maintaining effective and safe treatment protocols. However, they are hardly alone in this endeavor towards increasing availability of affordable acupuncture.
POCA (The People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture), is a multi-stakeholder cooperative owned by patients, practitioners, clinics, and supporters of community acupuncture. POCA’s goal is to make acupuncture available and accessible to as many people as possible and to support those providing acupuncture to create stable and sustainable businesses and jobs. POCA Tech - the educational arm of POCA - just recently received approval for operations through the Department of Education in Oregon. POCA tech's first goal is to create entry-level training programs for acupuncturists that are affordable to prospective students of ordinary incomes.
Andy is the author of Our easy to read, award-winning book - Why did you put the needle go there? The most common questions asked by people new to acupuncture. The book is available on Amazon.com and for free as an e-book and audio-book on the MAS website. He and his colleagues at MAS gave over 20,000 acupuncture treatments in 2013 alone and are soon to celebrate clinic birthdays in Manchester (#7) and Nashua (#1) clinics.
Host Mike Williams interviews Stefano Vitale.
Stefano Vitale (aka Harigopal, Dancing Bear), RRT, L. Ac. M.S., M.A. D.O.M.(NM) is a New York, North Carolina and New Mexico Licensed Acupuncturist, a Registered Respiratory Therapist (an AMA approved specialty) as well as a Certified Acupuncturist and Herbologist with the National Association for the Certification of Acupuncturists. He holds a Diploma in Acupuncture and Herbology, as well as the title, Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM) from the state of New Mexico, which adds the specialty of Homeopathy.
He received his western training at New York University - Bellevue in Respiratory Therapy (1982) and graduated from Tri State College of Acupuncture with honors (1984). Dr. Vitale has been practicing yoga, martial arts, and pranic healing techniques for over 25 years. Vitale is also an ordained minister in the Universal Life Church.
His office is in Wilmington, NC. He works with a variety of patients finding great success in allergies, gynecology, gastrointestinal syndromes, thyroid, pain, emotional disorder, sport related issues, among other maladies using a variety of techniques.
On April 8, 2014, Your Turn to Speak will feature Jennifer Adamski, licenced Acupuncture practitioner, who will speak about everything you always wanted to know about acupuncture but were afraid to ask! Jennifer will share information about her unique practice, which combines acupuncture, acupressure massage and Reiki.
Dwight Franklin, Acupuncture Physician and owner of Franklin Family Acupuncture, discusses how symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and various mental and emotional health disorders can be eased through the practice of Oriental Medicine, Craniosacral Therapy and Food Therapy.
Tom Hartmann, author of the book Broken Mind, Persistent Hope, used alternative medicine to recover from his TBI, including homeopathy and the new healing method Acupuncture for the Mind (A4M). Some other less successful healing experiments included shamanism and Tibetan medicine. Denied conventional rehabilitation due to pre-existing psychiatric difficulties, Tom and his father blazed a trail through alternative medicine which other TBI patients can now successfully follow. Tom currently studies the Russian medical system at Columbia University and advocates for the use of alternative medicine in treating TBI.
This show is a gathering place for anyone seeking recovery from the challenges of life on life's terms. I introduce topics, and survivor's share their experience, strength and hope. We discuss useful tools that have helped us lighten the load, of our journey through recovery.
More will be revealed! Tune in, stop in and call in. This is a "we" recovery program, because it is in the "we," that we find the new "me."
We focus on the four A's of Recovery...Awareness, Acceptance, Action and Adaptation. This is a place for survivor's striving to become thrivers. :)
Some nights we will have a featured guest, and others we will introduce a topic of recovery, encouraging callers to join us in the discussion. The second part of the show is Open Mic and some great Indy Music, sure to inspire!
Host is Kim Justus, author of In a Flash: Miracles Here and Beyond found at www.inaflash.org & "Like" at www.facebook.com/inaflash.org
Acupuncture addresses the body, mind and spirit at the same time and is becoming known as an effective complementary treatment for many of the symptoms associated with post-concussion syndrome, according to a case study published in “Medical Acupuncture.” According to the Mayo Clinic, family members of patients with related symptoms often report personality changes, saying that the patient becomes more stubborn, irritable or suspicious. Anxiety and depression are also common.
While acupuncture can help reduce the severity of, or help to completely relieve the signs and symptoms of a concussion, it is still very important for those suffering to seek care from a Medical Doctor and/or Physical Therapist.Matthew Colavecchia of Acupuncture Works specializes in patient evaluation and treatment with acupuncture. He joins us LIVE on Wednesday, October 16 @ 7PM EST at BEYONDtheCheers on blogtalkradio. Dial-in TOLL FREE 1-877-357-2448 in Canada and United States to ask a question, or email in advance
Getting poked? What? Acupuncture, of course! You've all heard of acupuncture's benefits for fertility but is it right for your? How does sticking little needles in your body improve fertility and even treat infertility? This week's guest Jewel Hayes, LAc, explains how acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine work and why you might what to give it a try if you're trying to conceive.
Jewel can be found at Herbin Acupuncture in Banker's Hill, San Diego.
She recommends the book Making Babies by Sami David, M.D. and Jill Blakeway, LAc for an eastern and western blended perspective on fertility.
Tags: lesbian, lesbian parenting, lesbian conception, acupuncture, acupuncture for fertility, same sex parenting, infertility, fertility, LGBT, lesbian mom
Sarah McCroskey, founder and host of HumanSpirit Radio Network, will interview Acupuncturist Tatyana Ryevzina.
Tatyana is a licensed acupuncturist in practice for over 10 years. She has taught at two San Francisco Bay Area acupuncture schools and is a practitioner and co-founder of Sarana Community Acupuncture clinic in Albany, CA for the past 6 years.
Sarana clinic is a proud member of the People's Organization of Community Acupuncture (POCA), a worldwide, rapidly growing multi-stakeholder co-op, whose mission is to increase accessibility to and availability of affordable group acupuncture treatments. POCA member clinics are part of the growing Community Acupuncture movement, which is changing the way health care is provided in North America and beyond.
POCA members believe that acupuncture can truly change the world, if enough people can access it without financial or cultural obstacles.
POCA clinics like Sarana provide effective and affordable acupuncture in a peaceful, comfortable community space. Treatment is provided on a sliding scale ($15-40 per treatment). Clients determine what they wish to pay within the sliding scale range with no income verification required.
Sarana's goal is to separate the issues of money and treatment, to provide the best possible care and to make it accessible to people of ordinary incomes on a regular basis. It aims to foster community through healing.
The Goal of Acutonix Health Solutions according to Dr. Steven Friedman is to become your partner in HEALTH ~ to serve, coach & facilitate the healthiest you possible. We deliver personalized care, recognizing that everyone's health needs are unique. Sometimes that is best accomplished with the simplest of procedures & techniques. With the extensive training & education that Dr. Friedman has, he is able to understand your body's health requests & design a treatment protocol that "Works"!
At Acutonix Helth Solutions we use a unique assortment of techiques that combine Eastern & Western approaches to well=BEING, providing individualized treatment protocols for each of my patients. This includes traditional Chiropractic as well as many traditional Acupuncture applications!
Dr. Friedman would love to hear from you! Please give him a call at 813-258-1545' & his website is www.drfriedmanwellness.com
AND MindYourBodyandSpirit would love to hear from with with any requests/quesions & or comments! We Appreciate all of our listeners!! in Health ~ NATURALLY
marchia carnicelli minor & tom katovsky/co-founders/publishers
www.scribd.com/HealthyReferral (to see copies of our full size 25 yr running Healthy Referral Newspaper) 216-533-2273
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (45 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (7 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- 63289 (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (4 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- ParaAnne (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- DFW Power Brokers (1 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (0 chatters)