Popular in Lifestyle
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (1,233)
PROPHECY ALIVE WHERE MIRACLES HAPPEN
Demons? Who doesn't have them? Who hasn't experienced a period in their life where they couldn't seem to shake off some type of negative behavior? The thing that can make our demons seem worse than they are is when the support system that everyone needs breaks down and people wanna act like they ain't never do nothing bad. Ask yourself this:
Who hasn't tried to stop smoking or drinking and failed at it a time or two?
What drug addict hasn't tried to clean up their lives but backslid? Let alone those who sell drugs or prostitute or solicit prostitution as well.
What adulterer or cheater hasn't tried to be more faithful and monogamous to their spouses or lover but kept on cheating?
How many people just can't seem to stick to that diet and stop overeating or eating unhealthy foods to get their weight down?
Who doesn't want to stop their anti-social behavior? Who doesn't want to learn how to manage their money better and stop spending so much or shopping until they're broke?
Gambling? Well we know how that goes right?
We gotta keep trying though. We gotta keep battling.
We could go on about demons and our struggle to get rid of them all day but Renee from the City by The Bay AKA Prophetic Dimension will try to work it out amongst our listeners, drop a few spoken word affirmations and we might even pray for a few of y'all because Renee is involved in ministry. Don't worry though because she is as down-to-earth as they come. She understands and she's here to kick it and help and so am I. So let's do this! Bring your demons and let's see if we can't figure some things out.
Cigarnews.com is pleased to annouce that Omar de Frias of Fratello Cigars, one of the hottest new cigar brands on the market today, will be on the show on April 9th! Please feel free to just listen or call into the show to ask Omar any question you may have about the Fratello brand.
JOIN US for an intense discussion ...............Men will react out of desire and greed while a woman will strategically think her actions all the way through. Is either right? Not at all but she has a way of being so cunning in her executions that it appears justifiable. Cheating is something that one may never see coming but all parties involved will be forced to face the damage that it creates long after the act.
Let’s talk about it!
Real Life w/Real Talk invites you to join us for Season 4! With hosts D. Smith, Yarima Karama, Ms. Freak and Real Talk Tiff, get ready to go deeper than we've EVER gone before! Brace yourselves for Real Conversations with Real People! RLwRT is ALWAYS Real Talk!!!
Tonight's show will be a discussion about the Black economy-discussing the ways that money is spent, saved and invested, and why the so-called "Black Dollar" does not have the same value as other money in America. We will talk about some of the money success stories and how to increase financial awareness.
Peace and Blessings...
Team Dirtyredz is back on the air. We have the same cast of characters and we've added new ones. We have Cadilac Phil producing the show in studio. Go-Go Rob with the HOT Wemixes. L.D., the Love Guru and relationship expert. Da Professa, "OLD SKOOL" and You, the fans, are the ones that make the show what it is. Either chat live with us on the air or get the ultimate experience of calling in to the show @ 310-742-1853. We are coming at you each and every Wednesday Night from 8-10. Don't miss out.
Join us to talk about religion and the success of black folk
In this episode, Historian and Social Analyst, Jason Richardson and Dr. Rick Wallace Ph.D., a leading thinker in theology and psychology, will examine the current state of the black family in America and the impact it has had on the plight of Black America in general. The show will cover a number of subtopics, including:
The emasculation of the black male image The exodus of black men from the home The role that black women have played in the emasculation of black men The massive impact that the devastation of the black family nucleus has had on black youth. The impact that colonization and slavery has taken on the black psyche and its subsequent impact on the black family internationally and here in America Finances in the black home The excessively high divorce rate among blacks The decrease in the amount of black marriages. The primary objective of this show is to identify and engage the enigmatic issues that are plaguing the black family, and presenting solutions that are both, preventative and reactionary. Both Rick and Jason have developed a reputation for shooting straight from the hip, and their unique styles have proven highly effective in garnering the attention of many families who are looking for a better way.
Tune in for a powerful and enlightening show.
Brooklyn’s own Thando Kafele
Thando was the winner of the Taliah Waajid Natural Hair Show for twelve years straight, and in 2011 became the first natural hair stylist to win a “Hair Oscar”. His methods display an array of lock-twisting techniques in several trade shows like the Bronner Bros., the IBS Show, and the Premiere Show.
Essence and Ebony magazine sought the best in the business, featuring Mr. Kafele as a credible source of knowledge and experience. His many styles can be seen in popular books including Authentic Hair by Ademola Mandella and Embracing Your Roots by Nahbila Sonia Tutuwan Thames.
joins us to discuss The Blue Ivy Hair Controversy, The Male presence in the Natural Hair Diaspora, and Honoring our Leaders.
I try to avoid drama but it seems to follow me, tune in tonight to hear what has recently happened that I am not sure as to why drama needs to be present right now? Privacy, is that even a word anymore with cameras being everywhere now. I will be starting a topic on the show called: WOULD YOU?! in tonights show I will explain what and why the show is called that. business email email@example.com
Come on and join me on vent - it.... let me know what really makes you mad or sad or Happy let it out why pay a psychologist I listen for free. Did you ever have a day that something wasn't going well at your job or home and you want to talk about it? or did you ever hear something on a talk show and you wish you could be there to speak your mind?? well this is the show to do just that. I talk about everything that is going on in the world or Celebrities Roll models. All you have to do is call this # (347) 637-3929 or go to this link to listen http://www.blogtalkradio.com/debby-dee so come on you know you what to Vent.
Join DJ Nika and Juneau to analyze, discuss and celebrate the Tour of the Summer of 2014: Queen + Adam Lambert. There is so much to cover, so we will tackle this monumental opus by spreading out our discussion over three consecutive programs, one each week. This week we will tackle the first third of the set list. Please post in comments below, call in during the show and join the chatroom to share your data points: Where were you seated? What was your view of the stage? How was the sound. What were you able to observe about Adam and Queen in those rare lucid moments when your mind wasn't lost in a hormonal haze? What did these performances reveal to you about Adam? About you?
Is this program a desperate ploy to stave of post-tour depression and tide us over until Queen + Adam hit the shores of Oceania? Yes, but so what? We will have fun doing it!
Weekly talk and music radio inspired by our unlikely muse, Adam Lambert. Dedicated to creativity, entrepreurship, personal liberation. LGBTQ causes, people re-inventing their lives, and music, always music!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (41 chatters)
- DDP Radio (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (24 chatters)
- AlimBey (21 chatters)
- canadianglen (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Hex Education (11 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (9 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- David and Wes (7 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (4 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- sonsoflight (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SportzAddix Sports Network (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- SR Forker (0 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (0 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (0 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (0 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)