Popular in Business
How to answer the dreaded interview question: What is your weakness?
Mención especial en un programa de radio muy conocido a nivel nacional de Turnat, como referente turístico en la zona norte de Extremadura.
Today we going to be talking about who leads who on the most? who plays the most game in relationship? Now i know this is a sensitive subject and people are going to want to speak on this.....SO I HAD TO MAKE IT HAPPEN ON SHOCASE RADIO where we take real talk to a whole 'nother grown and sexy level!!!
You've probably heard of a Dreamweaver---but have you heard of a Netweaver? That's what Carol Deckert is. Hear the fascinating story of the woman who has been networking to build a small business for the past 15 years. The knowledge she shares as a Networking coach comes from real-life experience; her passion is in developing relationships and teaching others to do the same. Special Guest Host for this show is Sharon Williams, the 24 Hour Secretary.
Do you still believe you must be born wealthy in order to have money? Then take heart, because that is not true. You can actually train to be rich. By setting a goal, getting a plan, and developing a millionaire mindset, you,too, can Train to Be Rich. I invite you to come along on this journey where I will give you the tools you need, and tell you how it is done. Don't let the current state of the economy keep you in its recessed clutches. You CAN train to be rich.
If you're looking to launch a business or take your career to the next level, don't underestimate the power of BlogTalkRadio as both an educational tool and a social network – with 23 million listeners a month and 12,000 hosts, you can join discussions lead by the world's leading entrepreneurs, analysts, authors and coaches, and ask all your pressing questions via our chat rooms and live call-ins! It doesn't get much better than financial advice from money-management mogul Suze Orman or brand-building strategy from celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse. Need to get up to speed on how to maximize your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest presence? You'll find plenty of shows on social media marketing, including tips from tech legend Guy Kawasaki. Network with professionals on every level, on everything from job interviews, career consulting, sales training, productivity, legal advice, financial planning, solopreneurship, real estate trends, product design, work-life balance, mentoring and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (19 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (6 chatters)
- Infinite Source Broadcast Network (5 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (4 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Spark em Up (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Vindication (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (0 chatters)
- MarquitaStevenson (0 chatters)