Popular in Business
If you listen to your customers, they will help you grow your company, they will make it a better company and they will make life alot easier. I often hear people complain about their customers. My standard response is "Wouldn't it be easier if we just got rid of customers". People always laugh and agree that we can't survive without customers. In this episoded, we will look at how we can engage customers in our businesses and have a much better relationship.
A Special Edition of The Financial Fitness Show on Personal Credit, Host Eric Cade will tackle the misconceptions and questions surrounding credit scores and credit restoration. Eric will take questions from listeners during the half-hour presentation. Eric will entertain all questions during the show from callers. The call-in number is: 347-237-4917. Or, you can email us at email@example.com
Have you ever given your marketing 110%, experienced setbacks, got frustrated, doubted yourself as a business owner, and then considered throwing in the towel? Listen, I've been there and I won't let that happen to you...not on my watch. You won't ever give up again, not after listening to this week's Client Communication Audio. Take a breath, and listen in.
We'll go over some of what Carolyn saw at Pubcon, talk about last minute advice for your ecommerce site, and continue on with our list of linkbuilding ideas.
Its true: massive numbers of your prospects and potential clients can't resist animals. So why not integrate them into your videos? Even if your market is not animal or pet centered, the buzz and sheer magnetism they can generate in your audience can boost your bottom line. Tune in and discover how you can add hilarious snips of our critter friends simply being themselves to boost your audience. Including 7 animal videos which have generated a total of over 70 million views.
What separates "modern" social network systems from "first generation" social networks like Friendster (and, to an extent, systems like LinkedIn)? It's the architecture.
Join us as we explore how current systems "design for social sharing" with Rashmi Sinha, cofounder and CEO for SlideShare. Slideshare is the world's largest community for sharing presentations and documents. SlideShare is growing rapidly (more than 18 million monthly uniques) letting everyone from marketers, conference speakers and academicians share presentations and connect with others. Rashmi has a PhD in Cognitive Psychology from Brown University and did research on search engines and recommender systems at UC Berkeley. She is a frequent speaker at conferences such as Web 2.0 Expo and Future of Web Apps. She writes a blog at rashmisinha.com about running a startup.
Consulting Masters Talk Radio is a program featuring top consultants who were interviewed by Elsom Eldridge Jr. for a new information product. This show is produced by Ken English, the BlogTalkRadioGuy.
Tune in as Bonnie Lelak, interviews James Brantley, a Brandon Mississippi home inspector about the different items and strange things that he has found during his time as a home inspector, also find out some of the ways that you can prepare for the home inspection especially if you are the seller and find out what to expect if you're the buyer and you're purchasing a new home. James Brantley can be reached at 601-454-4073 or visit his website at http://www.magnoliainspector.com.
David & Bonnie Lelak with IHI Home Inspections can be reached at 404-788-2581 or on the web at http://www.ihihomeinspections.com Call James today for your Mississippi home inspection needs and David for your Atlanta home inspection needs!
If you're looking to launch a business or take your career to the next level, don't underestimate the power of BlogTalkRadio as both an educational tool and a social network – with 23 million listeners a month and 12,000 hosts, you can join discussions lead by the world's leading entrepreneurs, analysts, authors and coaches, and ask all your pressing questions via our chat rooms and live call-ins! It doesn't get much better than financial advice from money-management mogul Suze Orman or brand-building strategy from celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse. Need to get up to speed on how to maximize your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest presence? You'll find plenty of shows on social media marketing, including tips from tech legend Guy Kawasaki. Network with professionals on every level, on everything from job interviews, career consulting, sales training, productivity, legal advice, financial planning, solopreneurship, real estate trends, product design, work-life balance, mentoring and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Noway out Radio Network (12 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (12 chatters)
- BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND (10 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- Keepers Mind Pool (5 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- BeverlyD (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Denise Brown (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Flame Radio (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Pastor Colonel (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Devine ConnectionPrayer (2 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (2 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Speak Up and Whats Next (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- TAPN (1 chatters)
- pineridgewarriorsradio (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit