Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative minute interview with Dr. Sandra Bevacqua a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology with additional expertise in Genetic Engineering, Nutrition and Human Biology. Most recently, Dr. Bevacqua has focused on developing educational programs in the field of Holistic Women’s Health. Frustrated by the lack of options available to women faced with pelvic health concerns she developed The Pelvic Health Transformation Program, The Pregnant Woman's Guide to Protecting the Pelvic Floor and The Mystery is Over! Understanding Female Sexual Health in which women of all ages receive the education and the techniques needed to naturally recover from all types of incontinence, urinary urgency, pain and loss of function due to organ prolapse, pelvic pain syndromes, as well as sexual misunderstanding or dysfunction.
this episode Q&A includes:
• 4 kinds of plant poisons and safety of yarrow and the color of their flowers..
• osteopenia- daily full fat yogurt, walk at least 3 miles a day, free weights, no calcium supplements..
• caller who overcame candida overgrowth with oak bark sitz baths, no sugar..
• sperm mobility, vigor and longevity..
• safety of vasectomy..
• seaweed removes heavy metals and radiation quickly!
• low iron and heavy bleeding- eating liver, shepherd's purse fresh flowering tincture, yellow dock..
• calcium supplements makes bones stiff and brittle..
• harvesting and eating nettle- parts used..
• annual urtica urens root for early stage prostate cancer..
• nettle seeds harvested in the fall..
• fungal ear infection- garlic oil or baked onion..
• fluid in the sinus's and horse radish..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register