SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of Cross Encounters Radio:
1. Tony's guest for today's program will be Bobby McCreery, of To The End of the Earth Ministries. Tony and Bobby will talk about open-air preaching, campus ministry, and abortuary ministry.
2. Bart McCurdy will go "Phone Fishing." Who will Bart find to put on the phone, so Tony can share the gospel with them.
3. Veganism and Speciesism: Tony and Rich will talk about this video and the sad spiritual condition of those who worship animals. The guys will also talk about what Kelly has that most Chirstians don't......guts.
4. Steven Furtick's slide toward the Word of Faith and Prosperity heresies is almost complete. Tony and Rich will talk about this sermon clip and the subtle blasphemy of this kind of preaching.
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh answered questions on the moral arguments for veganism and vegetarianism, courage as a struggle against fear, ungrateful people, and more in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: Are the moral arguments for veganism (and vegetarianism) rational?
Question 2: Does the virtue of courage require struggling against the temptation to succumb to fear?
Question 3: Why aren't people grateful for what others do for them?
To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
We always seek to bring enlightening and uplifting programs to you so that we all raise our vibrations, allowing us to live in the "zone" or "vortex."
Tonight, the amazing Karen Ellis-Ritter, president and co-founder of the vegan outreach and education 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, Compassionate Farming Education Initiative (CFEI). Please visit www.compassionatefarming.org, and learn more. Participate!
Karen has over 20 years of independent study in holistic medicine and nutrition, with a focus on immunity, gut health, infant and toddler nutrition, and vegan cuisine. She has also been a passionate animal rights' advocate for nearly two decades, and has developed curriculum on targeted advocacy techniques.
She is truly amazing.
Listen. Call in! Participate!
As always, we begin with our Breathing Attunement and Affirmation, and end with our Closing Blessiings.
These Dharma Talks or Satsangs are a series of teachings, gatherings and energy transmissions from my soul to yours. One of the things I hope that we can accomplish through this medium is to connect through the heart, to create conscious community, and to dive a bit deeper into the nature of our personal realities.
The shows are meditative in nature, healing is built into these episodes, and it is my hope that you are able to receive whatever it is you need from this shared space of experience.
You can call in and be part of this experince with me.
You are loved. You are Beautiful. You are Divine!
To schedule a session with Michael or to get more information about anything you've heard here on the show:
The show is freely offered as service to all. If you would like to make a love donation to help in covering the costs of brining these shows to the public you can do so at:
www.michaelbrazell.com via the servce page. There is a donate button at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for your support :-)
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Victoria Moran to chat about wellness and veganism. Ms. Moran is the author of eleven books, a certified holistic health counselor (HHC, AADP) in private practice, and director of Main Street Vegan Academy, training vegan lifestyle coaches. Her latest book is Main Street Vegan, which VegNews magazine calls “The Vegan Bible, New Testament.” A two-time Oprah! guest, winner of “Vegan of the Year” for 2012, and host of the Main Street Vegan Show on Unity.FM radio, Victoria lives in a green condo in New York City.
There is more to a plant based diet than most people think. When you make better food choices, you become a healthier and happier person. You are also creating a more peaceful existence. When you put something out that is peaceful, it does indeed come back to you. In addition to your health, it also impacts your longevity. If you have ever wondered what the more in-depth transition to veganism is really about, this is one show you don't want to miss. In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, author and vegan advocate, Victoria Moran talks to host, June Stoyer, about her best-selling book, The Good Karma Diet: Eat Gently, Feel Amazing, Age in Slow Motion. Victoria Moran is the author of twelve books, is a sought-after speaker, host of the popular Main Street Vegan podcast, and founder and director of Main Street Vegan Academy, training vegan lifestyle coaches and educators.Stay tuned!
Are you an avid gardener or are just learning about gardening? Do you like FREE stuff? Tune in to The Organic View Radio Show, Monday through Friday @6pm Eastern and by sending us your feedback, you could win one of our monthly prizes!
Today’s show is sponsored by Austria’s Finest Naturally Authentic Pumpkin Seeds and Pumpkin Seed Oil from the Steiermark available at OrganicUniverse.com. Listeners of TheOrganicView can receive $1 off their purchase by using the coupon code "orgview". For more offers, please visit our website at www.theorganicview.com
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Roberta Grimes. Roberta is an Austin-based business attorney who had two extraordinary experiences of light in childhood that prompted her to spend decades studying nearly 200 years of abundant and consistent communications from the dead. In 2010 she wrote The Fun of Dying - Find Out What Really Happens Next, updated just last year. A 2014 sequel, The Fun of Staying in Touch, details the many ways in which the dead give us signs of their survival and also some astonishing recent advances in the field of after-death communication. In 2017, Roberta will complete her trilogy with The Fun of Growing Forever, which will talk about the process of spiritual growth and the beyond-amazing realities that we enter at death. She blogs and answers questions at robertagrimes.com.
this episode Q&A includes:
• usnea- making and using tincture..
• elderberries- jam, jelly, tincture remedies for help prevent the flu and flu symptoms..
• cataracts- surgery for cataracts is so good these days- going for surgery? get really healthy first..
• you heal better if you're active..
• tendon, ligament, joint issues in hands and feet- comfrey, linden infusions- oak bark infusion soak..
• break your heart open to the part of yourself that needs nourishment- nourish these parts of ourselves or things get weird in our lives..
• inflammation? give a non pepper diet a try..
• oak bark infusion astringent and tannic- tighten up blood vessels..
• inner ear fluid- oak bark infusion used with neti pot..
• type 2 diabetes and nettle infusion..
We are what we eat. But what do we eat? Should we be eating meat? Or is a plant based diet a healthier way of eating? To provide some clarity on the subject we have Dr. Colin Campbell, the author of The China Study again with us on CureTalks. Dr. Campbell is going to present his views and studies linking cancer and nutrition, plant based diet, and the China Study. Join us as we discuss principles of nutrition that everyone should follow.
Trained at Cornell University (M.S., Ph.D.) and MIT (Research Associate) in nutrition, biochemistry and toxicology, T. Colin Campbell spent 10 years on the faculty of Virginia Tech’s Department of Biochemistry and Nutrition before returning to Cornell in 1975 where he presently holds his Endowed Chair (now Emeritus), as the Jacob Gould Schurman Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry in the Division of Nutritional Sciences. Dr. Campbell’s principal scientific interests have been on the effects of nutritional status on long term health, particularly on the causation of cancer.
CLICK HERE! to follow his presentation.
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Ethnobiologist Marc Williams. Marc has taught hundreds of classes and thousands of folks about plants, humans other life forms and their interface. His training includes a B.A. in Environmental Studies/Sustainable Agriculture and a M.A in Appalachian Studies/Sustainable Development. He is the Executive director of Plants and Healers International and has spent over 15 years working at various restaurants, farms, and travels throughout 24 countries in North/Central America and Europe and all 50 of the United States.
this episode Q&A includes:
• thyroid, parathyroid, PH, calcium, lemon balm, seaweed..
• increase vitamin e in the diet with extra virgin olive oil..
• motherwort increases the number of small blood vessel around the heart and uterus and possibly other place in the body too..
• red clover helps blood to flow..
• sores that do not heal in the groin area and DES daughters..
• phytolacca americana...
• toenail fungus- no oil of oregano!! soak feet in anti fungal- salt water, horsetail, black walnut...
• supplements are drugs and Susun never recommends supplements..
• halotosis- causes- dandelion, slippery elm..
Co-founder, producer and special host of EntheoRadio, Zana Moonflower will be interviewing Angelina Elliott, a San Diego native and returning guest on EntheoRadio about her secrets to eternal youth! Angelina knows and is living proof that we can preserve our bodies, look and feel well naturally with specific herbal remedies, healthy habits and ways of thinking. Some topics we will discuss are: Raw food, veganism, herbal tonics and longevity. We will discuss her personal experience and how she feels this lifestyle is beneficial for maintaining a healthy body and youthful appearance.
Angela Elliott is the author of Alive in Five, Holiday Fare with Angela, The Simple Gourmet, A Diva's Guide to Juices and Cocktails, and more books on the way! Angela is the creator of "Raw Nut-Free Cuisine" and "The Celestialwich™, and the owner and operator of Celestial Raw Goddess Tonics and Teas. Angelina's credentials span several degrees and her experience covers a range of natural healing modalities that can benefit us greatly!
Angelina will tell us about some of her amazing herbal tonics, how they work and where we can purchase some for ourselves!!
Tune in and take your body back 10+ years in time with her proven methods!
Our show runs on donations and tips. Please feel free to tip our hosts and keep the episodes coming:
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Shea Vaughn. Shea is the creator of SheaNetics®; a transformational doctor-endorsed lifestyle practice that enhances the quality of one’s physical, nutritional, mental and emotional intelligence through the winning power of its programs and SheaNetics® 5 Principles of Wellness - Commitment, Perseverance, Self-Control, Integrity and Love. Shea is the author of BREAKTHROUGH – The 5 Living Principles to Defeat Stress, Look Great & Find Total Well-Being.
this episode Q&A includes:
• tiredness and anxiety in menopause- taking time for yourself and exploring the 7 medicines- serenity, story, energy, lifestyle, herbal, pharmaceutical and hi-tech medicine..
• enough is enough! What is enough?
• I'm a powerful person that can make choices in my life!
• 10 month old with congestion in the lungs and fluid behind ears- virus vs bacterial infection- echinacea, slippery elm, mullein tincture..
• do not use osha for every day ills..
• mixed remedies often times have herbs too strong for you- stick to simples..
• no relationship of any kind between osteoporosis and broken bones- very strong relationship between calcium supplements and broken bones..
• digging roots..
• poison ivy rash? witch hazel and jewel weed remedy..
• indigenous people cook their food because they can't afford to throw away nutrition..
• vast majority of herbal information on the internet is crap..
• red clover infusion is safe for everyone..
• hemoglobin and creating hem with animal foods.. check out www.beyondveg.com
In our fast-paced, stressful lives, our physical and mental well-being often take a backseat to juggling work and family responsibilities. Like yoga, the art of tai chi provides a refuge from our hectic schedules and brings mind and body into harmony, making both stronger. We will talk with tai chi master and Taoist monk, Arthur Rosenfeld, about the fundamentals of this martial art. He will explain how this ancient practice is still relevant and useful in our modern lives and how veganism comes naturally from the kind of compassion that any Taoist practice develops.
Master Arthur Rosenfeld is the author of Tai Chi – The Perfect Exercise: Finding Health, Happiness, Balance and Strength. In addition to toning muscle, tai chi also lowers blood pressure, helps with sleep, heightens immune system response, improves focus, increases sexual vitality, and helps ease the symptoms of many diseases such as asthma, insomnia, arthritis, chronic fatigue, Parkinson’s, and hypertension. Please join us as we explore tai chi and veganism as a path to a calmer, fitter, healthier life.
Join Host Live Chats
- SawWhatNow (12 chatters)
- GGT183 (7 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Ken Beth (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- drdeath26 (2 chatters)
- FantasySavvy (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spaced Out Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)