SORT BY Relevancy
Join MsBlue & Dr Yew Wholistic Herbalism , come as Dr Yew speaks on Wholistic Herbalism. There will be a Q & A Dr Yew of YEW360.com for all Healing needs. Herbs for Chakras and Energy Contact Dr Yew : www.yew360.com firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number Contact:: 202-469-0264 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Contact MsBlue: question4blue @ ( Gmail) com www.msblueblast.com/cards KYM Oracle Deck www.msblueblast.com Know Your Magic Audio Workbook ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join MsBlue and Bro Baratunde and Kayah Ma'at of The Forgotten Foods. We talk about Chinese Herbalism & Spiritual Science and Alchemy of The Forgotten Foods Remembered. Learn how to Rise your Vibration for greater physical and spiritual health. Faces some health challenges? We will will discussing everything ( Immune Protection, Kidney and Liver foods and Immune Imbalances and sexual Enhancements and Skin and Beauty and Stress Reduction and Spiritual Development) Annu
in Self Help
Shamanic herbalist Susun Weed offers free herbal advice from email and call in questions. Herbal Medicine is People's Medicine: simple, safe, effective. Bring your curiosity and health questions.
Q&A with Susun Weed - this episode includes:
the meaning of holistic medicine - bringing ourselves back together again.. safe herbs for young children and people of all ages experiencing respitory problems and viruses. when and how to harvest various roots for medicine. what is kundalini energy and how to raise it is conceiving a child possible after having tubes tied? Asteracea family - its diversity and Commonality how to use saint Joan's wort for herpes and how herpes function in the body. herniated disc? eat quality meat and dairy products. red clover infusion for fertility bone building vinegars and other recommendations on increasing bone density why we make tinctures with alcohol. grow marijuana in soil rather than hydroponically if wanting to get the most medicinal value from the plant! and more...listen in to get all the details..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers herbal health questions for 90 minutes and then has a 30 minute interview with Amy Ryan. Amy F. Ryan lives in Alexandria, Virginia, with her family. She is a graduate of the University of Virginia and the Georgetown University Law Center. She practices law in Washington, D.C., specializing in the commercialization of new medical technologies. Amy has had Type 1 diabetes for nearly 20 years. She wrote SHOT: Staying Alive with Diabetes to create a readable account of this very difficult disease, one that would be different from the numerous "how-to" books about diabetes. She wanted a book that could be shared with family, friends, and others, to raise awareness about what life is really like for those with T1Diabetes.
this episode Q&A-includes:
• anti-inflammatory? linden infusion and comfrey infusions
• best herb for hair? nettles- infusion of course!
• how to make burdock seed oil for the scalp
• herbalism is allopathic medicine..
• kelp is the best seaweed to help us through difficulties..
• colonics and enemas remove bacteria from the colon.. we need bacteria in our intestines!
• cook your vegetables for long enough for maximum digestion.
• yellow dock tincture to keep the bowels regular- safe to take daily..
• function of estrogen and progesterone throughout a womans cycle..
• organic liver to raise iron levels..
• best blood stopping herbs- ladies mantel, witch hazel tincture, shepards purse tincture..
• all mushrooms have the ability to prevent cancer..
• HPV? St. Joans Wort and astragalus tincture
• artemisia vulgaris- crone wort- make vinegar with young leaves and roots..
Call 646.716.5510 or Skype in to receive L*I*V*E Readings during the show. Our guest this month is Hyperion, shaman and founder of the Unnamed Path. We'll explore the realms of the Dark God, the Light God, the Dark Goddess and the Light Goddess. Discover what it means to be a Deathwalker. And Hyperion offers a simple ritual that anyone can do to contact their dead ancestors during this season of Samhain and Hallowe'en.
Hyperion is the founder of The Unnamed Path, a shamanic path for Men-who-love-men, and host of his podcast by the same name (unnamedpath.com). His experience includes over 17 years of teaching magical traditions including astrology, energy healing, shamanism, meditation, spirit contact and possession, spell work, herbalism and divination. He is a regular presenter at Pantheacon and works actively for the civil rights and empowerment of the queer community.
Join Host Live Chats
- Walking in Energy (12 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- talking paranormal (4 chatters)
- Freedom Doors Ministries (3 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (2 chatters)
- Conrad Rocks (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)