SORT BY Relevancy
Live on nubiahoodradio.com
Live on Blogtalk Radio
Tune in to Herbal Intellect this Saturday at 4pm Pacific
On this week's show we will discuss:
Intro and updates
The Science of Herbalism
How to get the most benefit out of your herbs
Examples of common herbs
Free downloadable Powerpoint presentation to accompany the show
Here are some upcoming show topics:
More on Stress and your Thoughts
The Enteric Nervous system
Diabetes and Sugar Addiction in black America
Coffee the herb, and Caffeine the Drug
Lupus, What Can We Do?
Take the poll at herbalintelelct.wordpress.com
Don't be shy, discuss with Us. Call in to the studio at 323-815-8729
Voice your concerns about disease and health in our black community!
Have chronic stress or other health concerns? Sign up for a health consultation!
Support black businesses now and always!
Want to have your own show on nubiahoodradio.com? Get stared here!
Listen 24/7 on the new Android app or on TuneIN
Join MsBlue & Dr Yew Wholistic Herbalism , come as Dr Yew speaks on Wholistic Herbalism. There will be a Q & A
Dr Yew of YEW360.com for all Healing needs.
Herbs for Chakras and Energy
Contact Dr Yew : www.yew360.com
Phone Number Contact:: 202-469-0264
Contact MsBlue: question4blue @ ( Gmail) com
www.msblueblast.com/cards KYM Oracle Deck
www.msblueblast.com Know Your Magic Audio Workbook
Conversations with Extraordinary People with Dr. Emmett Miller
Women Healers of the World~ A Conversation with Holly Bellebuono
In recent years there has been a dramatic emergence of many different natural approaches to healing. Along with this has come a heightened fascination with herbal remedies, especially as they appear in fields such as acupuncture, yoga and aromatherapy. Our guest today is Holly Bellebuono, director of the award-winning Vineyard Herbs Teas & Apothecary on Martha’s Vineyard and The Bellebuono School of Herbal Medicine, which offers training and certification in Community Herbalism. She will take us on a tour through some of her discoveries during the seven years she spent traveling and interviewing women from all over the globe, their plights, their fears and their achievements. Holly has produced an absolutely beautiful book entitled Women Healers Of The World – The Traditions, History, and Geography of Herbal Medicine, a glorious full-color world tour that offers us an intimate look into the stories, challenges and triumphs of an impressive collection of truly remarkable women – herbalists and healers – past and present.The women she presents range from simple healers of the mountains of Peru to a Jordanian Princess – physicians such as Dr. Low Dog, a Native American and even Susan Weed who has been a favorite here on Conversations With Extraordinary People.
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with real people making change. This weeks guest interview is with Terry Sobon. Terry is the creator of Beautiful Sexy Badass, a program designed to help women find the confidence to step out of feeling stuck and into habits that inspire positive change in their health, relationships, spirituality and purpose. As a Certified Holistic Health and Empowerment Coach specializing in women 35+, Terry works personally with her clients, supporting them every step of their journey to being their most badass!
this episode Q&A includes:
• tincture from fresh flowering plant of scutellaria lateriflora for pain relief..
• high cholesterol- eat no processed food, stop eating out, eat MORE butter, and check out Susun's course A Healthy Heart the Wise Woman Way ..
• seeds of squash..
• thyroid nodules- thoat chakra, speaking your truth and being heard..
• sexual abuse and learning to forgive yourself..
• persistent acne on face and taking medication- liver supporting herbs, yarrow tincture and drinking nourishing herbal infusions- especially linden..
• modern medicine is really good at focusing on the problem- not so good at making us healthy..
• borage contains paralyzadine alkaloids- safe to eat flowers in salads..
• osteoporosis and parasites are not related..
• you can drink nourishing herbal infusions while taking any drugs..
• motherwort, passion flower or hawthorn to lower blood pressure..
Join MsBlue and Bro Baratunde and Kayah Ma'at of The Forgotten Foods. We talk about Chinese Herbalism & Spiritual Science and Alchemy of The Forgotten Foods Remembered.
Learn how to Rise your Vibration for greater physical and spiritual health.
Faces some health challenges? We will will discussing everything ( Immune Protection, Kidney and Liver foods and Immune Imbalances and sexual Enhancements and Skin and Beauty and Stress Reduction and Spiritual Development)
Annual Veggie Wellness Cruise
Contact for The Forgotten Foods: http://www.theforgottenfoods.com/for-healers-only.html
Contact for MsBlue: firstname.lastname@example.org
Know Your Magic Audio Workbook : www.msblueblast.com
KYM Oracle Deck: www.msblueblast.com/cards
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Steve Williams has been earning the trust of American men and women looking to transform their love lives. He has been out there himself dating, making mistakes, and learning all the ins and outs of what it takes to meet quality members of the opposite sex. Steve has never spent time learning any “theory” or academic speculation. Instead, he’s been working with real-life people who needed advice that works. Good theories sound nice, but at the end of the day – results are the only thing that matter. Steve’s advice doesn’t just work for a certain “type” of person, or in a certain part of the world.
this episode Q&A includes:
• thyroid nodule- support thyroid health with kelp, infusions and six steps of healing..
• we don't take infusions- we drink infusions..
• psoriasis under finger nails- rapid turn over of skin- comfrey compress..
• eating milk weed blossoms..
• harvesting herbs from the side of the road..
• there's no place to hide- toxins in water, soil and air..
• nanoparticles in sunscreen break blood brain barrier- use hypericum oil for sun screen..
• whooping cough- anti infective herbs, elderberry and sage..
• the function of the liver- highly regenerative- nourish with milk thistle, dandelion, chicory, burdock, yellowdock..
• hydrochloric acid in the stomach for digestion- dandelion..
His Excellency, Prof. [Dr. of Med.] Charles McWilliams is a doctor practicing integrated medicine who does missionary service around the world. He is the Grand Master of the Sacred Medical Order of the Knights of Hope. He maintains a large medical practice on Nevis Island in addition to his ministerial and teaching duties. His early career completed studies with a major in Biology at the University of North Carolina (1976); Acupuncture with the Occidental Institute and the North American College of Acupuncture, Oregon (1978); Chinese Herbalism with the North American College of Chinese Herbalism and National Institute of Chinese Medicine, Hong Kong; and completed a Doctorate in Homeopathic Medicine with the Institutum Internationale Homeopatiae, Mexico City. In 1981 he established the first state licensed school for acupuncture in Florida, The American School of Oriental and Homeopathic Therapy (1981-86).In 1988 he relocated theSchool to Nevis Island and changed the name to the PanAmerican School of Natural Medicine where it remains active and online today, with teaching campuses on Nevis and Ecuador. He received doctorates in Naturopathic Medicine with the Yunami Institute, the International Naturopathic College (Hong Kong) and following with a Doctorate – Medico Naturopata (Medical Naturopath) – La Escuela Superior Politecnic Ecologia Amazonica (La Republica del Ecuador, Feb. 29, 2008). He is a licensed naturopathic physician on Nevis and in the Republic of Ecuador.
Sorry Everyone. We dropped the ball last week with our Online Circle on Moringa (Moringa Oleifera). Google was in a mood and didn't want to allow the broadcast. No worries, let's go for round two tonight at 6:30 PM EST to pick up the discussion on Moringa, a powerful green herb I was recently reintroduced to last week in Jamaica, and why not... let's throw in other powerful green herbs such as spirulina, yerba mate, and more...
Please join the discussion and share your knowledge and ideas with the world. We want to hear about green herbs that have the potential to heal the world, particularly people who don't have access to unlimited supply of fresh food and clean water.
This should be an interesting discussion.
Join the video chat or call in at 917 889 9947
Spread the word about the Online Circles.
We're back on schedule for every Tusday night at 6:30 pm est.
Recordings will be published at http://youtube.com/user/circleofdrink
Follow us on facebook to keep in touch with things: http://facebook.com/circleofdrink
Interested in the History of Yerba Mate? Here's a video we just published: https://youtu.be/_7mwVnVZdSA
Ah, yes...and we've extended our 35% OFF Summer Sale for one last day. Use the code "summer35" today to enjoy one final day of savings at http://circleofdrink.com
See you in the Circle,
Rosie, Jason and Numa are going to be discussing three different plants and their health benefits on tonight's show.
There are a multitude of reasons to eat cucumbers all year long! With vitamin K, B vitamins, copper, potassium, vitamin C, and manganese, cucumbers can help you to avoid nutrient deficiencies that are widespread among those eating a typical American diet. Cucumber health benefits are numerous especially when used as skin tonics.
Skullcap is a powerful medicinal herb, it is used in alternative medicine as an anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, slightly astringent, emmenagogue, febrifuge, nervine, sedative and strongly tonic.
Growing your own Stevia plants is an adventure you do not want to miss for this plant is now available in many nurserys in the USA! Stevia is a sweetener that is actually good for you with many health benefits.
The show is sponsored by Blended Herbal Treasures at www.bhtshop.com
*The opinions expressed by the guests are for entertainment purposes only and those guests providing comments are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Psychic Viewpoint Show or its host.*
Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative 30 minute interview with Maida Silverman. Maida was born and has spent her life in New York City. The fantasy of a garden of her own, overrun with fruit trees, nut trees, flowers, berries, vegetables, and herbs has not yet come to pass. Because of this she turned her attention to wild plants that grow in the city and found them rewarding and engrossing.
Herbal medicine in the sidewalk? Yes! Edible, medicinal and useful plants grow in the city as well as the country. With this book--A City Herbal by Maida Silverman--you can locate, identify and learn to use dandelion and clover as well as some more mysterious plants. You will find line drawings for identification; botanical, historical, and magical lore; information on how plants can be frozen, stored and preserved; and wonderful recipes.
this episode Q&A includes:
• astragalus to repel lyme disease..
• ovulation itself is damaging to a women's body and the role of birth control pills..
• breast cancer, breast tissue, progesterone and estradiol..
• personality disorder/ depression- medication can be an ally too..
• I am not okay, you are not okay and that is okay..
• liver, hormones and cholesterol- stinging nettle and red clover infusion..
• nettle helps every organ system..
• celery seed tea and uric acid..
• multiple cesareans- rotating nettle and red raspberry..
• releasing fear..
Join Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, J.D. and special guest Wendy Wilson, herbalist, as they discuss the role of herbs in disease prevention and treatment, and in recovery from vaccine injuries. In the show's second half, Alan discusses California legislation, a vaccine poll, and a listener's comments. Email Attorney Phillips at email@example.com during the week and listen to your answer live on the air or in the archives. Find vaccine studies at vaccineresearchlibrary.com, and sign up for the Vaccine Rights E-Newsletter at vaccinerights.com/newslettersignup.html.
Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with White Feather. White Feather is a holistic nurse (for over 40 years), a dancer, a choreographer, a peace elder, an herbalist and the founder of Catskill Mountain Herbals for over 30 years. White feather has shared the Seven Directions Movement Meditation with thousands of women from the Wolf Clan council of women, Susun Weed’s Wise Woman Center, Catskill Women's Drum Happening, Green Nations gatherings from USA to New Zealand and beyond. She lives with her family and teaches in the glorious Catskill Mtns. Her primary teachers have been Keewaydinoquay, Grandmother Twylah Nitsch and Buddhist elder Khenpo Karthar Rinpoche. White Feather received her initiation name from Grandmother Twylah, was told to use her name and share the Wisdom Wheel Teachings with all those who are willing to learn. Website: www.catskillmountainherbals.com
Topics covered in this show include:
~ Honoring our Menopause
~ Yarrow tincture heals skin problems
~ Sleep hygiene and sleep requirement
~ reduce mercury poisoning with seaweed therapy
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (65 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (48 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (30 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Raising Vibrations Radio (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (6 chatters)
- Short Track News (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (5 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)