SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for an exclusive broadcast shining a light on the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention right here in NYC. We'll be speaking with Dr. Gina Villani (CEO/Medical Director), Marci Brenholz (Director of Development) and AYA patient Danny Jimenez. Survivor spotlight on Tamika Phillips.
Early detection. Prevention. Risk Reduction. Buzz words or the real deal? What does it all mean? Join us as we speak with Carolyn “Bo” Aldigé (President and Founder), Jan Bresch (EVP & COO) and Jim Wood (Managing Director, External Affairs) at The Prevent Cancer Foundation, whose mission is saving lives through cancer prevention and early detection. Advocate spotlight on Michal Moskowitz.
Susan Gonzalez is a nurse certified in plant-based nutrition, award-winning blogger, owner of MOON Organics, a plant-based skin-care company, co-author of “100 Perks of Cancer plus 100 Health Tips for Surviving It”, and co-creator of Cancer Plan 4 Life: a 28-day online cancer survivorship program.
Susan has been teaching the importance of health and wellness since she became a nurse over 25 years ago, but the importance of being well really hit home when she was diagnosed with stage III cancer in 2005. Since then she has made it her mission to educate so we can eradicate. Click to learn more.
It's October, meaning it's breast cancer awareness month again. Awareness is great... but let's talk about prevention. Are there actually actions we can take, products we can avoid, foods we can eat to decrease our risk of developing cancer? Dr. Aliza Cicerone, board certified in Naturopathic Oncology joins Elevate Your Energy to discuss the best tips to prevent cancer.
The "Cancer Insurance Checklist" is a real thing created collaboratively amongst dozens of advocacy groups. Join us as we welcome Linda House (Executive Vice President of External Affairs at Cancer Support Community) and Elizabeth Hoffler (Senior Director, Policy and Advocacy at Prevent Cancer Foundation) to talk about this groundbreaking resource. Survivor spotlight on Heather Swift.
Tonight 10/27/14 at 8pm, Tie Jones "The Voice", along with Co-Host, Dr. Japheth L. Claude, Phd. (Dr. J) will talk with the ladies of Heart 2 Penn Publishing: Ardeletta Johnson Swann & Andrea Johnson Tobias about how they are raising awareness on breast cancer since the loss of their mother. Dr. Carroll G. Odem of : Wade in the Water Medicine, out of Chattanooga, TN will also be with us to give advise on prevention, awareness as well as answer your questions concerning Breast Cancer or other forms of cancer. The Voice of The People will also hear from Liz Cooper of Chattanooga TN, and Marsha Rutledge, survivors of breast cancer will explain how they are beating breast cancer and surviving! Join Us Tonight at 8pm
DoSomething.org runs hundreds of national cause campaigns to help young people make a tangible impact in their community. Any cause. Anytime. Anywhere. Join us a we welcome Mike Fantini(Head of Product) to discuss DoSomething's Give a Spit About Cancer campaign. An initiative that helps young people run cheek swabbing drives to get people in their community get signed up for the national bone marrow registry. Survivor Spotlight on Michael Saperstein.
This week on the John Link Show we will discuss on how to prevent various forms of cancer through the very simple means of diet and nurtrition alone. Of course the medical profession doesn't want you the people to know this because they can't make any money from cancer prevention. Join us and learn how to live a healthier and cancer-free lifestyle through a change of diet, exercise and nutrition.
In 1972 President Nixon declared war on cancer and it was in 1973 that Dr. Jerry McLaughlin Ph. D. professor at Purdue University received his first grant to work on cancer. His purpose was to look at plants for anticancer compounds. Along with two other professors at Purdue University Dr. McLaughlin did extensive studies on more than 3500 species of plants and out of those 3500 species, the North American Paw Paw tree, Asimina Triloba, proved to be the best. Over 50 compounds were isolated from the Paw Paw tree.
For a FREE handout on this talk contact email@example.com and ask for the article to be emailed to you. TAKE action for your Health because HEALTH IS WEALTH AND IT IS ALL ABOUT NFORMATION AND TRANSFORMATION. That brings us to the close of this program for today. Be sure to request your free BSQ Body system questionnaire at firstname.lastname@example.org and get your free evaluation on what your health may be indicating. For fact sheets with more information on the products discussed go to www.mysp.com/kathydeane or email me at email@example.com . A Reminder this program is for educational purposes only. Always consult with a qualified practitioner before embarking on any program. , UNTIL NEXT TIME remember HEALTH IS WEALTH!
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
Cancer does not have to be a death sentence. There are things you can do to prevent cancer and to heal from cancer. Dr. Antonella Leary is an extraordinary surgeon who specializes in gynecologic - oncology. She was my Surgeon. She performed a robotic assisted hysterectomy (an operation to remove a women's uterus.)
Dr. Leary will explain a robotic assisted hysterectomy. She will talk about women's health and what you can do to take charge of your mind, body and spirit.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (52 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (45 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- BeverlyD (20 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (17 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (16 chatters)
- John Baptist (13 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (12 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (8 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (8 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- 63489 (6 chatters)
- KAS1 (6 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- The Endless Light (3 chatters)
- Ron March Show (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- In Defense of Freedom (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Grudge Incorporated Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Angel Amy (0 chatters)