SORT BY Relevancy
On July 6th, 2013 the first cross Canada live yoga event is being held. Purple Power Yoga hosted by Yahoo! joins yogis via live streaming to simultaneous live events in Toronto and Vancouver.
This one of a kind event celebrates healthy living, unity and fun and raises money for community programs New Leaf Yoga and Yoga Outreach, two yoga programs in Canada who reach underserved populations.
Laura Track of Yoga Outreach joins us to talk about bringing yoga to under-served populations and the impact Canadians can have through Purple Power Yoga.
Get involved - help raise funds simply by tweeting #CanadaLovesYogahttp://
Donna Freeman, founder of Yoga In My School and Kids Yoga Academy hosts a discussion on the religion/education/yoga debate when it comes to teaching children.
Guests Karma Carpenter Shea, founder of K-12YOGA, Rachel Glowacki, Kids' Holy Yoga Director, Lisa Flynn, founder Yoga 4 Classrooms & ChildLight Yoga, and Lynea Gillen, Yoga Calm, will delve into spiritual health for children.
Wondering if yoga is a religion...get the answers here.
How spiritual health is addressed through children's yoga classes whether they be religion based or not Should spiritual education be addressed in a public school setting How to teach yoga without religious connection How a Christian based kids yoga program works And much more. Join the discussion - LIKE Yoga In My School on Facebook and share your opinion.
Jill Abelson is trained in basic Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Jivamukti Yoga and she has a special passion for the art of assisting, training the next generation of teachers and sharing the simple joys of yoga with students of all levels. She divides her time between DC and San Francisco, where she studies and teaches amongst remarkably talented colleagues at Urban Flow and Yoga Tree. Her publications are available on Amazon.
More and more athletes and runners are including yoga as a regular part of their training routine. Sage Rountree, author of The Runner's Guide to Yoga, and Gwen Lawrence, yoga consultant to the NY Giants, Knicks, Red Bulls & Rangers & spokesperson for Gaiam TV, discuss the whys and hows of enhancing your athletic performance with yoga. From greater flexiblity and faster recovery time to developing a strong core and honing your mental game, yoga serves athletes in numerous ways. If
In this episode, Yogi Baba Prem, gives insight into the yoga sutras, this he explores the deeper meaning behind the 2nd sutra, considered by some to be the most important of the Yoga Sutras. He will explore the meaning of each term in this sutra, illuminating the deeper and practical meaning that is largely unknown in modern yoga.
Yoga-Recess-Day is January 25, 2013. Donna Freeman hosts a discussion on the importance of health and wellness in schools and how Yoga-Recess-Day brings the many benefits of yoga and mindfulness to children of all ages. Find out how you can get involved. Join thousands of school teachers, parents and passionate yogis and pedge to bring mind body exercises, breathing and stretching into classrooms everywhere.
Yoga In My School host Donna Freeman welcomes guests Paul Zipes, Dr. Daniel Libby, Robin Carnes and Judy Weaver to discuss yoga for soldiers and veterans. The mental and emotional health of service members and veterans is of paramount concern as up to 20% of veterans of Iraq and Afganistan wars are suffering from PTSD. Join our panel of guests who specialize in bringing the mind-body practices of yoga, meditation and mindfulness to service members, veterans, first responders and their families
Robin Schwoyer, founder of Happy HeARTs Yoga, is on a mission: to bring the benefits of yoga to children with autism and their families.
April is Autism Awareness Month and Robin is in full swing encourageing friendships, increasing learning and promoting healthy hearts, minds and bodies.
Join host Donna Freeman as we discuss how to create engaging, welcoming and effective kids yoga classes which meet the needs of children on the autism spectrum.
If you want to improve the life of someone impacted by autism be sure to tune in and enjoy Robin's many stories and practical tips from her extensive experience and expertise.
Christy Brock, founder of Yoga Minded joins us to talk yoga for teens. We'll be discussing how yoga helps teenagers to navigate these tumultuous years, answer the big questions in life and increase connectivity with themselves, their peers and their families. However, teaching yoga to teenagers is not easy. Learn a few tricks of the trade to rock your teen yoga classes.
The International Association of School Yoga and Mindfulness (IASYM) knows the times are a-changing. Karma Carpenter Shea, IASYM Founder, joins us to talk about the rising trend of bringing yoga and mindfulness into schools. The goal of IASYM is to promote pediatric health through sustainable yoga, mindfulness and contemplative ed programs for students and staff. She'll share why mind-body tools are becoming so popular. As well, we'll delve into some of the science behind the hoopla. D
Join Yoga In My School and special quest Kathy Aruna Santokh Humphrys of Young Yoga Masters as they discuss yoga for boys. This episode will examine assumptions about yoga, the disparity between women and men who practice yoga, differences between teaching yoga to girls vs. boys, and things to keep in mind when teaching yoga to boys. Tune in for some great tips to get those young men onto their mats so that they too can benefit from yoga asana, pranayama & relaxation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (343 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (181 chatters)
- John Baptist (76 chatters)
- AlimBey (69 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (22 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (21 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (20 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (20 chatters)
- Omega Man (19 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (15 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (14 chatters)
- BITEradio me (13 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (13 chatters)
- Arctic Ice Hockey (11 chatters)
- Ahura Z (10 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (10 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- Breath Of Terra (6 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (6 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (5 chatters)
- Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (5 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- First Love Radio (4 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (3 chatters)
- Sistar Cassandra (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Methylation and Gut Health (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (3 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (3 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- No Turning Back (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Gate (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Tech Start Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (1 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Room 101 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Live with Ron Kelly (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (1 chatters)
- Karen Tate (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Center Lane Show (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (0 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (0 chatters)
- Les Jensen (0 chatters)