SORT BY Relevancy
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
It’s October, otherwise known as “Pinktober”. As we enter Brest Cancer Awareness Month, join us as we welcome our friends Dr. Angela Wall (Communications Director) and Annie Sartor (Policy and Campaign Coordinator) from Brest Cancer Action, a national, feminist grassroots education and advocacy organization fighting to achieve health justice for all women at risk of and living with breast cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Seporah Raizer.
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
Join us as we open the floodgates to expose Triple Negative Breast Cancer, a misunderstood variant of the disease that affects up to 25,000 women each year. We will be joined by Hayley Dinerman (Executive Director), Malaak Compton-Rock (Board Member) and Dr. Lisa Newman (Scientific Advisory Board) from the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation. TNBC young adult survivor Rachel Pappas in the spotlight.
October is breast cancer awareness month and I will be speaking to you directly ladies. I will be giving out stats and information regarding breast cancer. This is a special edition of I AM BEAUTY radio. I want to inform, empower, motivate and educate. Ladies please take care of yourself.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. There's pink all over the place, showing support for breast cancer patients and honoring survivors.
Every time you hear a survivor's story, it makes you marvel at his or her courage. In the face of dire circumstances, the strength and resilience they have is more than admirable. It's downright inspiring!
Tune in today and be inspired by one woman's story about her journey of discovery, hope, and eventual victory over breast cancer. Let it change your life like it changed hers!
#TeamChaplain: Rev. E. Jean Jones, Minister LaShanda Lewis, Nancy Smith, Minister Patrina Smalls and Minister Crystal Bates
Rev. E. Jean Jones recaps today's broadcast and discussion of #TeamChaplain on the effects and the impact of breast cancer on the family and community. Breast Cancer is the 2nd leading cause to death for women. Nancy shares three steps to living a quality life after being diagnosed with cancer.
Crystal shares update about Ebola… Rev. Jesse Jackson and the family of Thomas Duncan holds a press conference asking the community and the medical team to show compassion, send prayers and provide fair medical treatment for Thomas Duncan.
The #TeamChaplain Challenge for Wednesday is to workout at least 4x between now and next Wednesday. Patrina challenges the team to post their workout photo on the #TeamChaplain facebook page.
Join us next week as we discuss Domestic Violence and how it impacts the children led by LaShanda Lewis.
To stay connected to #TeamChaplain on our twitter, facebook and instagram visit our webpage on www.kgcmradio.com
It was 1968 and she was only 34 years old, divorced mother of 4, black and living in the south. And she was diagnoised with Breast Cancer. It was during a time when women were dropping dead. Fast forward 80 years young, retired entrepreneur, married for 40 years, still wearing her high heels and known to many as Mother Hamilton, Annie Hamilton wants to share her story of courage, triumph in the face of a giant. Join as us on Heart Secrets Annie Hamilton (Angela's mom) shares how she survived and thrived against breast cancer
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Huffington Post Columnist and author of Broken Pieces Rachel Thompson and writer/Critic Bennet Pomerantz discuss media topics with guests
Tonight's topic is BREAST CANCER..Rachel and Bennet's guest is the co-host of The Legal Show Sarah Steele
My Next Is Now w/ Dr. J brings to you live in the studio today, a segment with CEO & Founder of the Families Who Support Breast Cancer Survivors, Mr. Keith Collins to discuss the severity of the impact breast cancer has in MEN.
How men need to be screened for breast cancer and why now is the time to do so.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (54 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- Yada (25 chatters)
- HOV Radio (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- New Edge Radio (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- Papa Lou (8 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (0 chatters)