SORT BY Relevancy
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
Join us as we open the floodgates to expose Triple Negative Breast Cancer, a misunderstood variant of the disease that affects up to 25,000 women each year. We will be joined by Hayley Dinerman (Executive Director), Malaak Compton-Rock (Board Member) and Dr. Lisa Newman (Scientific Advisory Board) from the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation. TNBC young adult survivor Rachel Pappas in the spotlight.
My Next Is Now w/ Dr. J brings to you live in the studio today, a segment with CEO & Founder of the Families Who Support Breast Cancer Survivors, Mr. Keith Collins to discuss the severity of the impact breast cancer has in MEN.
How men need to be screened for breast cancer and why now is the time to do so.
Carlos Blanco, MD, PhD
1. How can a woman with breast cancer tell if she's struggling from
depression or just the effects of chemotherapy/treatment?
2. What are some of the more common difficulties that come up after a breast cancer diagnosis - for example, the strain on intimate relationships?
3. What are common things that family and friends can actually do to support a woman going through this? How can they actually "help" during this period of depression/health issues?
4. Are there support groups out there or treatments for this? Is depression
that common during breast cancer?
5. Can depression actually affect the course of cancer in some way?
To listen to any of our previous archived episodes on psychiatry topics such as child and adolescent mental health, OCD, substance abuse or eating disorders please go to blogtalkradio.com/columbiapsychiatrynyspi
Join Dr. Teresa Graham & Maddie Johnson as they talk about their healing process after being diagnose with Breast Cancer. They will be sharing their testimony and their faith in God to heal and deliver them from this deadly disease. Show starts at 6:00PM CST. & 7:00PM EST. Please join us by dialing- (516) 531-9244.
A look at how Surviving Breast Cancer plays in the family.
This is the second part of a two part seris on Breast Cancer. Wise Latina Amy Gabaldon disscusses her challenges with Breaset Cancer & her road to recovery.
The Two Wise Latinas of The Wise Latina Network is here to empower and inspire the women of the Latino community with practical tools for a successful life.
The Wise Latina Network is a multigenerational group of diverse successful Latinas empowering the Latino community.
Join us as we profile C4YW, the Conference for Young Women Affected By Cancer, produced by Living Beyond Breast Cancer and the Young Survival Coalition. Stacy Lewis, CHES (YSC Chief Program Officer/Deputy Chief Executive) and Elyse Caplan (LBBC Director of Programs & Partnerships) will be our guests. Also, entrepreneur Jeff Tomczek (freelance Writer and Founder of C2Bseen) in the survivor spotlight.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (35 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (22 chatters)
- MRTALK (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The Jets Beat (1 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Radio London (1 chatters)