Popular in Women
What in the world is the word vengeance doing in the title of a show about being fit, healthy, sassy and sane at midlife? Your host, Gregory Anne Cox is going to tell you and introduce you to the concept and the community.
The second half is here and if you want to get to all those things lingering on the Big To Do list then you've got to get some stuff handled.
Like your body. Got symptoms? Most women do. So what can you do to feel better? Plenty and in this intro call I'm going to let you in on a few of the secrets I've discovered.
There will be many more unveiled as time goes on and I line up the best guests to help you, the busy, no-nonsence, don't take away my wine and latter, smart midlife woman, take back your mind and body so you can get back to the business of living.
We have to learn to set our course by the stars, not by the lights of every passing ship. Getting to your best personal performance requires you to have an inspiring, visionary goal to pull you forward, to draw the best out of you. It requires you have a goal worth going for. Join me as I describe a blue print for doing just that. Join in on the discussion and share what your BIG (BLESSINGS IN GOD) goal(s) are for 2010. Join me on Ning in pursuing that goal over the next 90 days. Be blessed for you are indeed a blessing.
What are your expectations for a relationship? What do you think your significant other should look like, be like, act like? During this episode, I'd like to discuss the ways in which we frequently become extremely disappointed due to our often-unrealistic expectations. Please join me!
SINGLE? FOR VALENTINE'S DAY? That's ok! Let's celebrate together!~ We will discuss: dating hell, online dating, the joy of being single, and different ways to meet men. We will revisit excerpts from the book, "He's Just Not That Into You!" There will be a contest for the worst date story...and prizes! TAKE 5 and join us!
You may notice our selection of women's talk radio is curved for comfort, allowing for extra support in all the right places. Actually, if you think that's what women want to hear, spend some time on BlogTalkRadio and be prepared to take notes! Women in our post-aughts world defy categorization: we range from housewives to daredevils to CEOs, to everything in between. Our day might go from the yoga mat to ushering the kids to school to keynoting a conference to designing a park to playing on the company flag football team to attending a gala, then picking up orange juice on the way home. We are master multi-taskers, and love swapping secrets, so connect with some of the world's most notable women for advice on navigating your increasingly complex life – topics like health, starting a business, fashion, parenting, finance, cooking, decluttering, shopping, relationships, fitness, teaching and so much more.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (37 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (34 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Witch School (16 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (13 chatters)
- Noway out Radio Network (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND (9 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Keepers Mind Pool (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Africa On The Move (2 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- TAPN (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (1 chatters)
- Twin Flame Radio (1 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (1 chatters)
- Ill Mille (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)