Is your relationship filled with hurt, frustration, and anger? Do you feel misunderstood, rejected, disrespected, or unheard? In his book, Mad About Us: Moving From Anger to Intimacy With Your Spouse, Dr. Gary J. Oliver and Carrie Oliver help you discover how to deal with anger in ways that will bring you closer to each other instead of further apart. Learn how to recognize and eliminate unhealthy expressions of anger. Find out how to harness your anger energy, get to the root cause, and share i
Science News...Smells That Repel,
Computer algorithm to decipher ancient texts,Arctic summers hottest for 2,000 years,400 of Britain's rarest lizard released,Augmented reality,Space junk drifts towards Discovery shuttle,
Moon is target for high-energy cosmic rays,
Laser creates billions of antimatter particles,
Breathalyser test detects lung cancer, Arguing With Reality & Meditation... come join us...
Please join us for a discussion on bio gas from landfills. A very interesting show to say the least.
This episode is about getting a grip on one’s life. This episode brings to the forefront the issues concerning organizing one’s life in order to effectively bring balance, focus, and recovery. Listeners may call and join in our discussion at (347) 215-9823.
Millions tuned in to see the first images beamed back to Earth the night that NASA's Curiosity landed on Mars. We live-streamed with baited breath as Felix Baumgartner set world records with his freefall from the edge of space, and marveled at the news of a successful 36-hour face transplant. From astronomy to medicine and every discipline in between, science gets us talking in record numbers. Whether you know more about Big Bang Theory the TV show than you do the cosmological model, you'll find thousands of answers on BlogTalkRadio from scientists, historians, authors, TV stars and more about popular topics like biopharmaceuticals, hydroponics, geology, solar energy, climate change, forensics, creationism vs. evolution, quantum physics, stem cell research, even UFO and Bigfoot sightings. You'll also find a full range of mental-health discussions on seasonal affective disorder, behavioral therapy, depression, codependency, schizophrenia, parapsychology and everything else that may confound, and astound, us.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (52 chatters)
- churchfolk (19 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- NewEarth Radio PrimeTime X StudioA (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- AFP Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (4 chatters)
- As Above X So Below (3 chatters)
- CurvyWriter Radio (3 chatters)
- Take Time Ministries (2 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (2 chatters)
- The Watchmens Duty (1 chatters)
- They Call Me Ms Carter (1 chatters)
- Tina Nies (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (1 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (1 chatters)
- Jamelle Sanders (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Will And Brian (0 chatters)