SORT BY Relevancy
Want to avoid cancer, combat heart disease and keep your brain healthy? Those of us on the Feisty Side of Fifty know all too well that we need to take extra good care of our bodies and minds. Now Dr. Jordan Metzl is helping us do just that with his groundbreaking work, The Exercise Cure. Join us as Dr. Metzl shares tips that will keep you happy, healthy and feisty for years to come!
in Self Help
Tara McGillicuddy welcomes back Dr. Roberto Olivardia to ADHD Support Talk Radio. Tara and Dr. Olivardia will be discussing important issues related to Exercise and Adult ADD / ADHD. ADHD Support Talk Radio host Tara McGillicuddy is an internationally recognized ADD / ADHD expert. She is also a top ADHD Coach the founder of ADDClasses.com.
Do you have neck pain? Back Pain? Shoulder Pain? Are you tired of taking medications and OTC drugs to combat this pain? Ditch the side effects of pills and get to the root of the source. Learn how correcting muscle imbalance with corrective exercise can not just manage your pain but get rid of it for good!
*This show is tentative and could be rescheduled for personal reasons.
Dave popped in for an impromptu episode of the Crow and Dave show. We talk about the Oscars, again. Crow has some ideas to make the show shorter and wonders how unions are driving the film industry overseas. The lanyard issue comes up again. We discuss Dave's exercise routine and why Crow does not exercise. Finally Crow opines on the Malaysian Ariline crash. Enjoy!
As the end of the day draws to a close and you realize exercise has eluded you, don't throw in the towel and just forget it for the day. Take 10 quick minutes to do a few simple stretches to reinvigorate your body and calm your mind at the end of a busy day. You can also try these first thing in the morning to bring balance and a sense of calmness to you day. Stretching is a simple exercise that brings blood to the muscles, increases circulation and helps you reconnect with your body. Give it a try!
Welcome to our very first episode. Join us today as we discuss new research that shows us how exercise can be just as effective as many frequently prescribed drugs for treating some major causes of death, including heart disease and diabetes! Please FOLLOW my show so we stay in touch and catch me on FB during the week!https://www.facebook.com/WestNewYork.Back.Neck.Pain.Relief?
If you want to make fitness a priority in your life, then this is the place to start. Each episode will showcase different aspects of fitness and help you to incorporate it into your life, a little bit at a time. We will talk about exercise classes exercise videos stretching for flexibility eating for fat burning and Getting your best workout at home Join in for a lively conversation on how to stay fit on your terms.
Exercise versus movement.
Blow up the judgments and expectations that come with what we think of when we hear the word "exercise"
What movement do our bodies enjoy?
How would it feel to love your body right now? To have a communion with it beyond anything you have experienced?
What if it is just a choice? What would it take to choose this for you?
Join Greg Dyer , The Birthday Suit Tailor and Merlijn Wolsink for 30 minutes of exploration into what else is possible for loving your body! Call in a participate with your questions and awareness!
Tune into Healing with Dr Daniels every Tuesday at 6PM on the BlakeRadio Network, Rainbow Soul, hosted by Dr. Jennifer Daniels. Show topic: Exercise When is Exercise dangerous, when is it healthy? Exercise is good for you yet it creates harmful free radicals. If you have ever tried to sort out this doublespeak, this episode is for you. Dr Daniels sorts this out and shares the secrets of getting more of the benefits with none of the dangers. Tune in.
The long term consequences for polio survivors of the epidemic of the late 1940"s and 50's, is now termed "post polio syndrome" and late effect symptoms" may include: weakness of the limbs, muscle fatigue or pain. Bulbar symptoms may include: new problems with breathing, swallowing or speech. Current evidence suggests that exercises are often beneficial provided that the exercise program is designed for the individual following a thorough a
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (15 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (14 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (6 chatters)
- Angels Guides and Holly (6 chatters)
- Dance Chat (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- OSU freeXchoice learning (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (4 chatters)
- AskROTObaseball Livecast (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- The Christian View (3 chatters)
- Writestream (3 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AgingYounger (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- 63705 (1 chatters)
- BEYONDtheCheers (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Diversity Rules LIVE Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (1 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (0 chatters)