- Archived Episodes (83,975)
in Self Help
New research is bringing home the truth in the saying "you are what you eat." Learn how what you eat can affect your moods, patterns of thinking and the state of your energy. Join us for this important information so you can maximize your well-being.
Did you know American physicians write 4,000,000,000 prescriptions a year and the United States accounts for nearly 50% of worldwide pharmaceutical spending? That the Institute of Medicine states that preventable medication errors result in 7,000 deaths in hospitals each year and tens of thousands in out -patient settings? And that the FDA admits that 80% of all new drugs they approve offer no substantial improvement over time tested drugs already on the market? ANJC will have Dr. Michael Rushna
Do you possess the "wow factor"? Whether you're just starting out or starting over in the workplace, you'll want tips on how to stand apart from the rest. Jane talks to Frances Cole Jones, author of The Wow Factor, about the things you must do to guarantee your edge in today's business world.
Interviewing others is a great way to gather information, make connections and even create info-products. Today Donna interviews @InterviewDude to tell you how it’s done.
tune in hit ya boy up instruction no radio needed youits not a long distace number call in listen the operator will tell u wat to do to get on the air its my show im the host it goes down every night 11 30 on the dot call in request a song give a shout out no charge fees #(914) 338-1683
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (33 chatters)
- The Yaron Brook Show (16 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (6 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Habs360 (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- 3 Women 3 Ways (1 chatters)