Popular in Family
Hello sweet spirit yound and old I am here to be your grandmother. My advice comes from the heart. Please ask a question or just called to talk as if you where speaking with your grandmother. Give grandma Smith your first name only or nickname your granny may have called you All ages can call in for advice rfrom grandma Smith. Thank you for calling in.Love to all you angels.
Hope that you guys enjoy this! I want you to know that this is a place where you are not judged at all! I want you to feel like you can call in and say anything you want too. I know that when times get tuff it can be really hard to just buckle down and get over it, but Im here ti help you get through this. One step at a time. I also play some of todays hottest music upon request! Again I hope you guys like this as much as I do. I'm open for suggestions and any other ideas that you might have. Thank you!
Funny Family is about people who have to deal with difficult or trying family situations.
What is family? Does blood make you family? Does that mean because you're blood related that family can treat you any ole way? Do you have to tolerate the mistreatment of certain family members? How do you deal with difficult family members?
Let us know how you get along with the difficult people in your family, or if you are that difficult family member, or that misunderstood family member.
Listen, relate or share.
Is there something you want to say to a family member and don't have the guts, or they simple will not hear you out, or they cut you off...lay it here once and for all.
Funny Family is your forum to use to release the frustrating energy that your family members clog your life with.
Brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, mothers, fathers, grandparents, nieces, nephews, cousins and those in between who you consider family, let them know.
Everybody has Funny Family problems.
So do I.
Lord Ferrister and Ferrister Radio welcome you back to Ferrister Hall for our Christmas show 2013.
Join the Friends of Lord Ferrister Worldwide as we :
Return to Downtrodden Abbey for a special episode. Announce the result of our poetry competition. Go out and about with the roving microphone. Join in the Christmas Eve party at Ferrister Hall. LORD FERRISTER RADIO - that safe and friendly place for children and adults.
Like the TV show, modern families come in all shapes and sizes. Many children are a product of divorce, are in touch with both their biological and adopted parents, have two moms or two dads (or both), or are being raised by their grandparents. No matter how atypical the face of today's family, the values stay the same: love and support. Moms and dads will find plenty of support in BlogTalkRadio's parenting shows, especially those about time-management topics that fit both stay-at-home and working parents: organizing kids' activity schedules, decluttering, reducing the workweek, managing stress, making quick meals and more. We've also got shows about friendship – you know, your family of choice rather than family of origin. Just remember: everyone's family seems dysfunctional in its own way. And family may irritate you, but more often than not, you can always count on family to pick you up from the airport.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- THE 48 CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE (10 chatters)
- The Appearance (8 chatters)
- Global Patriot Radio (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Yvonne Cloete (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- AJC Radio (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Ignite Your Life (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit