1. Retired General Wesley Clark warned at an exclusive briefing with the Atlantic Council that a renewed Russian offensive in Ukraine was “imminent” and would “most probably” take place between Orthodox Easter on April 12 and Russia’s celebrations of Victory in Europe Day on May 8.
2. Iran sent two warships to the Gulf of Aden on Wednesday, establishing a military presence off the coast of Yemen where Saudi Arabia is leading a bombing campaign to oust the Iran-allied Houthi movement.
3. U.S. researchers have said that nuclear-armed North Korea already has hundreds of ballistic missiles that can target its neighbors in Northeast Asia but will need foreign technology to upgrade its arsenal and pose a more direct threat to the United States.
4. The United States and the Philippines will double the size of their annual war games this month, with some exercises to be staged close to a South China Sea flashpoint.
5. Christians across India have well-grounded concerns over the rise in attacks against them despite the promises of protection from Indian Prime Minister Modi.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Deuteronomy 31:28-29 which reads: "Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them. For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register