SORT BY Relevancy
Nicholas Hamisevicz is the Director of Research and Academic Affairs at the Korea Economic Institute of America (KEI). He is responsible for issues affecting the U.S.-South Korea alliance, especially issues related to North Korea. He is also tasked with leading KEI’s outreach efforts to connect the policy and academic communities. Mr. Hamisevicz has visited Asia several times, including a trip to North Korea in August 2011.
Prior to joining KEI, Mr. Hamisevicz was the Research Associate in the Asian Studies Center at The Heritage Foundation. He wrote and provided research analysis on political and security affairs in Asia, especially regarding China, Korea, and South Asia. He was also a co-author for Heritage’s publication of the Key Asian Indicators: A Book of Charts. Mr. Hamisevicz traveled twice to Taiwan as the lead liaison for The Heritage Foundation’s democracy building in Asia conferences.
Mr. Hamisevicz earned a Masters of Arts degree in International Communication from American University in Washington, DC and a Masters of Arts degree in International Studies from Korea University in Seoul, South Korea. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies from West Virginia Wesleyan College (WVWC) in Buckhannon, West Virginia. His first trip to South Korea that sparked his interest in Asia was a WVWC May Term study abroad trip.
Mr. Hamisevicz lives with his wife in Arlington, Virginia. He enjoys playing soccer and ping-pong along with stand-up paddle boarding on the Potomac River with his wife. He is also working to improve his intermediate Korean language skills.
Expertise: North Korea; South Korea; North Korea-China relations; South Korea-India relations
Today on Coffee with Conrad
North Korea to Execute 33 Christians
Military Hires Terror-Tied Chaplains
Demons try to kill a family
Megachurch splits over Doctrine
Links at ConradRocks.net
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* IRS agents met with White House officials155 times before abusing their power over the Tea Party
* A cyclone hits Orissa India driving 500,000 people out of their homes
* 20,000 political prisoners in North Korea have disappeared and are likely dead.
In this episode Rasheeal "Ra Blaze" Dixon will talk about "North Korea and war with North Korea." Rasheeal "Ra Blaze" Dixon is the author of "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless," "Broken Dreams, How quick life can change," and "5 Steps to manifest a great idea." To get in contact with Rasheeal "Ra Blaze" Dixon, or to book him to speak @ your next event; you can contact him @ RasheealDixonBooking@Gmail.com
Political tensions are heating up with North Korea, with North Korea threatening to nuke American cities like Los Angeles, New York and Austin.
The Korean War was never officially ended. Is this the lingering effects of the un-resolved conflict? Is it a legitmate push to reign in North Korea and bring them into the New World Order in rapid fashion? Or is this another insane fear meme?
We'll explore all three on a blitzkrieg Monday Mashup.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (62 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (3 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (3 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (2 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (2 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)