SORT BY Relevancy
Lonnie Hodge and Des Walsh discuss China Culture, Business and Sports with Guest Dan Washburn the founder of the Shanghaiisit Website.
Dan Washburn, a 34-year-old American journalist who has been based in Shanghai since 2002, has already committed one year of his life and several thousand dollars of his own savings to the Par for China book project, which saw him go on the road with the golfers of the China Tour in 2007. Washburn’s work has appeared in Budget Travel, ESPN.com, Outside’s GO, Business China (part of The Economist), Economist.com, Baseball America and the South China Morning Post.
Before moving to China, Washburn spent four years writing for a daily newspaper 45 minutes northeast of Atlanta. Washburn won the Georgia Sports Writers Association’s top prize in Outdoors Writing four years in a row. In 2001, he was named Georgia’s Best Sports Columnist. Washburn has been recognized nationally several times by the Associated Press Sports Editors for his Enterprise Reporting. He has also earned the top prize in Sports Writing from both the Georgia Press Association and the Georgia Associated Press.
In Shanghai, Washburn lives in a French Concession lane house with his wife Bliss and their dogs Ozzie and Tux.
Lonnie Hodge and Des Walsh discuss China and China-related issues. Special guest for this episode is David Li. Mr. Li has been involved in social media for a long time, starting with building virtual reality meeting place OnChat in 97. In the past several years, he has focused on building social network sites and applications for Facebook. He has worked on several of the most popular Facebook applications such as Growing Gifts and Hatching Eggs. He graduated summa cum laude from University of Southern California with a degree in computer science and worked as a research assistant in the database lab.
Techhnical Problems caused us to reschedule this week's episode. It will air at 4:00 China Time!: This week our special guest is Haihua (Helen) Zhang, a highly experienced corporate advisor with broad experience in the China region and a network developed in the APAC Region and Europe for over 16 years. Haihua is passionate about connecting China with the West by facilitating multi-beneficial dialogues among global business and thought leaders. For anyone doing business in China or even thinking about it, this is truly an episode not to be missed!
In this episode of China Conversation we will be focusing on the subject of our upcoming seminar in Guangzhou and worldwide online - PR 2.0 Optimization, Thursday April 8th, China time. We are expecting to have at least one of the other presenters for that day on the show. Watch this space!
El objetivo es llegar a China
Intentan abrir nuevos mercados para exportar potrillos al país asiático
La Voz de Galicia
El 25 % de los caballos salvajes de A Groba ya tienen chipentificacion
Una red distribuye miles de kilos de carne de caballo no apta para el consumo
Noticias de Quilmes
La vida arriba del caballo
Peter Greenberg heads to Hainan Island, off the southern most region of China where we interviews travel experts from the 14th Global Summit of the World Travel & Tourism Council. Joining him this week is Pilar Guzman, Editor-in-Chief of Conde Nast Traveler. She discusess the recent "2014 Hot List." The list considered over 500 new hotels in 400 cities and 93 countries to bring readers the top 33 to debut in the last year. Then he talks with the Editor-in-Chief of Travel Weekly, Arnie Weismassmann. Weissmann discusses the history of the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), and what it says about travel and tourism as a whole that the convention has been held in China three times in the past 5 years. All that and more on this week's episode of Travel Today.
Is it really true that we may begin sending our chicken to China to be processed before it hits our own supermarkets? How many foods are shipped overseas to be processed to save money for the manufacturer?
Join Never a Niche Live to find out why our chickens may have to survive a trip to China and back before it hits our dinner table.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- GodKiller (13 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The World Transformed (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Money on Your Terms (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (1 chatters)