How is a child's brain different from an adult's?
- What types of things can have a negative influence on a child's brain?
- What can cause signs of ADD or ADHD in children?
- Are there any steps that parents can take to support their children's brain health?
- What services or interventions have you found beneficial to children with ADD or ADHD?
- How does neurotherapy (or brain training) work?
- Could any of these interventions help autistic children too?
- What are the first steps you recommend to parents with children who are struggling to learn or integrate in school?
- What's the best way for parents to reach you for more information?
Lisa Witherow opened Peak Brain Performance in 2009 with the goal of helping people live the healthiest and most fulfilling lives possible. The company offers a holistic, non-invasive approach to balancing and improving brain function. These sessions often come with convenient side effects, including better sleep; enhanced cognitive function; resolution of headaches; heightened self-esteem; reduced pain; elimination of anxiety; and improved mood.
Now, Lisa has grown the business to include additional therapies that support health and promote relaxation. “Relaxation is one of the most often overlooked and underutilized technique that can improve health,” explains Lisa. “If you don’t relax often, your body and brain stay in a tense, vigilant position. That weakens the system and eventually results in symptoms and can allow the body to succumb to illness. We educate people about the many ways to maximize health and provide enjoyable techniques that make a difference.”
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.