SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Relaxation isn't the easy when your in an unsettled state of mind.
During our session we will explore various contributing factors
that lead to your stress, using easy to practice techniques including
Afro Chi Sun Shu an ancient African form of healthy movement.
Your Instructor Sister Sun Shine, has a lifetime of experience in this
field. Suitable for all ages and levels of fitness
in Self Help
1, 2, 3, Relaxation made easy. In this session the topic of headaches, triggers and methods to avoid the onset of persistant episodes. Relaxation techniques, healthy herbs, nutrition and fitness. Visit our blog to learn more http://RelaxationAlchemy.blogspot.com.
With Sister Sunshine, Wellness Consultant
Today on "24 Holiday Tips for Savvy Homeowners" I will be talking with my guest Helen Hodgson.
Are you relaxed enough to enjoy the holidays?
Everyone loves the holidays but often we (women) try to do too much. It’s easy to end up so exhausted we don’t enjoy ourselves. That’s why we’re hosting experts to share 24 holiday tips to help you re-balance how you spend your time and money during this holiday season. We hope you enjoy these tips about replacing holiday stress with relaxation and gratitude for the things you have.
To read more about Helen's interview click here.
Be sure to grab my free gift for you here.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (51 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (15 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (11 chatters)
- Empowered Whole Being Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (3 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Rev James 0011 (2 chatters)
- MikeSpiritFM (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Author Courtney Lynn (1 chatters)