Swat team raids on food facilities with Ajna Sharma-Wilson, Esq.
Duration: 36 minutes, 29 seconds.
University of California, Irvine, B.A., Hofstra University, J.D.
California Bar Admission in 2007.
Maintains a law office practice in Southern California.
She has lectured on food law issues at many law schools.
She counsels food law cases throughout the United States, including Wisconsin, New York, Washington, DC.
2. What is food safety?
3. Which governmental agencies monitor food safety?
4. How do these agencies monitor food safety?
5. What is a SWAT team food facility raid?
a. Client, James Stewart, owner of Rawesome Foods.
6. Under what circumstances do these raids occur?
7. Are they likely to increase in the future?
8. Your recent airline experience with food safety enforcement.
Ajna Sharma-Wilson, Esq.
The Law Office of Ajna Sharma-Wilson and Associates
1647 W. Anaheim Street, Harbor City, CA 90710
P.O. Box 2244, Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA 90274
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.