Greetings all, this broadcast is designed to have a constructive exchange with Black Males (whom are in intimate relationships with Black Females) about being in a Constructive Relationships in the Context of White Supremacy/Domination.
We will attempt to answer the following questions and much more:
1. Is Complementarity possible for Black females and Black males?
2. How has Counter Racism/ Codification helped or hurt your relationship?
3. What do Black males need to do on our end to ensure our Relationships with Black females are constructive?
On the Panel we have the Following Black males:
1. Uncle Brian
3. D-Train - From Reckless 2.0: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vickissv3
4. S-Dot - From The S-Dot Files (Booty Call Show) : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thesdotfiles
Join us at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/justicelab/2014/08/22/constructive-relationships-males-perspective-1 to chat or (((LISTEN))) live. Call-in at (646) 668-2462 to share your thoughts. Tonight, Thursday, August 21, 2013 @ 10 pm (EST).
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.