SORT BY Relevancy
Thank you for tuning into "Black Male Radio" Episode (2) Feb 7, 2016. On today's show:
1. BMR Celebrates the start of Black History Month!
2. Super Bowl Sunday.... Cam Newton, can he turn tragedy into a triumph?
3. SHINING STAR.... BMR remembers Maurice White of Earth, Wind, & Fire...
4. February is American Heart Month... From the heart of one Black Male to other Black Males...
Thank you for tuning into "Black Male Radio" Episode (1) Jan 18, 2016. On today's show:
1. Salute to Dr. Rev Martin Luther King Jr (1929-1968)
2. State The Union Address 2016 (Did President Obama mention anything worthy of the black males attention?!?)
3. BMR Remembers David Bowie (What he did in 1983, that EVERY White man in a position of influence or power should do...)
Tuesday Jan 19th, join Ogod, Solarmind, and Sistah Renee, as we discuss Black male-female relationships. We will be joined by special guest relationship expert Chazz Ellis. This will be a hot one. Listen/Comment/Question @ (619) 924-0694 press 1 to speak, or hear us online by clicking the link>>>>>http://www.blogtalkradio.com/intheblackradio/2016/01/20/the-black-male-female-relationship-feat-relationship-expert-chazz-ellis
WHAT ROLE DOES WHITE SUPREMACY PLAY IN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE BLACK MALE AND FEMALE RELATIONSHIP? DID THE BLACK WOMAN TURN HER BACK ON THE BLACK-MAN? WE WILL TAKE A DEEP LOOK AT ABORTION AND BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!! WE ARE GOING TO LOOK AT THE HISTORY AND HOW IT WAS A SYSTEMATIC APPOARCH TO DESTROY THE UNITY OF THE BLACK MAN AND WOMAN!! WE WILL ALSO TOUCH ON INTERACIAL RELATIONSHIPS!! ALSO WHAT ROLE DID WELFARE AND GOVERMENT BENEFITS PLAY IN KEEPING THE BLACK MAN DOWN!!! WE ARE GOING TO DEAL WITH ALL ASPECTS OF THE DIVIDE OF BLACK MAN AND WOMAN RELATIONSHIPS!! JOIN US FAMILY AS WE CONTIUNE TO DEAL WITH ISSUES THIAT EFFECT THE BLACK COMMUNITY!
Abibifahodie (Black Liberation),
There is a question that has been brewing in the Black community for a few years now. Why are Black women the #1 supporters in the Black community for "homosexuality?" Every time Black people, in particular Black men, make criticisms about effeminine Black male misbehavior, there is a Black woman who comes to the defense of the "homosexuals."
How do Black women expect for their daughters to get married to Black men when they support the most negligent Black male disfunction ever created? More importantly, on this radio program, we will examine the question,
"Why Do Black Women Support the Very Behavior That Ensures They Will Never Get Married and That the Black Community Will Be Exterminated?"
If you’re a man who happens to be black, chances are you may have bought into the media generated perception that black men are an endangered species. We are constantly bombarded with images of police brutality, racism, and a host of other challenges that would support this idea. With all of these negative stereotypes and images, it’s no wonder some black men feel powerless, pessimistic and hopeless.
But what if I told you that black men were positioned to experience unprecedented levels of success in America today?
According to author and motivational speaker, Coach Michael Taylor, who is the author of the amazon.com bestselling book “Black Men Rock ~ 10 Keys To Empower Black Men To Live Extraordinary Lives”, the doors of opportunity are wide open for any man who is willing to take control of his own destiny.
Join me as I interview Coach Michael Taylor about his powerful new Webinar titled Shattering Black Male Stereotypes ~ Eradicating The 10 Most Destructive Media Generated Illusions About Black Men.
In this interview he will explain the 10 illusions and why he is so optimistic about the future for black men.
Join us for this powerful positive conversation.
We will fully create a solution for the warrior woman who is wounded and using metaphysical Voudoun Pantheon of Erzulie Dantor and Erzulie Freda. Lets look at Sandra Bland and Assata Shakur warrior women who fight for the community and for justice! Tune in with the Black High Priestess on #DopeChicRadio
There is an attack on the Black male and Black Female -the Manhood and Womanhood of our culture is under severe pressure. We will discuss what it takes to build up black manhood and womanhood in todays society. How we can change the images that are presented to our people and what it takes to separate ourselves from the growing trend of homosexuality and lesbianism.
Is it Natural. Did African people Practice this behaviour before the making of the whiteman and woman?
Why is there more right being given to the gay/lesbian community than black community?
It is counter revolutionary to be homosexual or Lesbian?
Also the National Chairman of the new Black Panther Party Hashim Nzinga addresses the International situation of Isreali Aggression against the Palestinian people and what the real land question is concerning African people the world over.
Black Power radio is on air 646 478 4447 call in via skype or phone
Please join us as we discuss how religion upholds and encourages black male privilege.
The call-in number is 310-982-4273. You can also Skype into the show by clicking the big, blue S during the broadcast. You can also set a reminder for yourself by clicking the link, clicking reminder and set for a time most convenient for you. Time: 10AM PST/NOON CST/1PM EST.
Wednesday 8pm CST on 'The Rundown with Renee' via 'Yo Momma Black Radio' welcomes a special guest. We will have Brotha Charles in the house who is a sports writer for a MAJOR network. This Brotha covers EVERYTHING from Major League baseball, to Mixed Martial Arts, & ALL in between! He will help breakdown the mentality,plight & exploitation of the Black male athlete in American sports. There is MUCH happening currently in this arena, which makes the conversation that much more exciting & necessary! We will examine the following topics:
- The Adrian Peterson allegations & past tragic incident..
- What next in the Ray Rice situation...
- Michael Sam / Homosexuality among Blacks in sports & the MAJOR push of the LGBT agenda..
- Floyd Mayweather's illteracy / persona..
- The wearing of pink by the NFL to support breast cancer awareness...
- Money, Women, & the misguided athlete...
- Race + Sports, $40 million dollar Slaves???
& much, much MORE! To get in on the panel conversation,>>> Listen/Comment/Question @ (929) 477-3763 or click the link!
Welcome to another installment of Black Men Talk Radio.............a platform for the modern Black Man. This evening Black Men Talk Radio presents the podcast topic of: "Anti Male Bias And How It Affects Men And Boys"
Anti Male bias happens on many different levels:
The media in general
And many other places as well.
Call in to our LIVE STREAM and share with us your questions, comments, and concerns. Our LIVE STREAM # is
Thank you for listening to Black Men Talk Radio.
Join Host Live Chats
- 10th Floor Nurses Station (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (9 chatters)
- OCG (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- Daddy G (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TAPN (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- the Perception Deception Show (2 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome To My World With Dom (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- Introduction to kemitic culture (0 chatters)