Call in to speak with the host
Ray Rice from NFL's Baltimore Ravens suspended 2 games for knocking out his wife, while other players get suspended for 6 or more games for substance abuse and other offenses?!?!?!
Steven A. Smith from ESPN's First Take gets suspended for a week for a poor use of words and desensitizing domestic violence against women by saying women shouldn't provoke men?!?!?
These current issues in sports reopens the discussion/debate about domestic violence in America between men vs. women and women vs. men, woman vs. woman, man vs. man, and even against children. We have to find a way to cure this disease of anger, abuse, and unthought-of consequences. It seems as if our only answer to our problems is to fight, kill, and hurt each other not realizing who we are actually hurting. Abuse is a disease and it can be cured!!!! Join me and my special guests on House of Harley Talk Radio Wednesday @9pm on BlogTalkRadio.com as we discuss
- Ray Rice, and Steven A. Smith
- Domestic violence, and the relationship between men, women, and children.
- When is it ok to fight or flight?
- Should A Man Even Strike A Woman?
- Should A Woman Ever Strike A Man?
- What Should You Do in A Heated Situation?
- The Unheard of Statistic of Domestic Violence against men
- Reality Shows: Sensationalizing Domestic Violence
- Are You Entertained?!?!
Call the show 347-884-9373 Twitter: @hohtalkradio Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FB: House of Harley Talk Radio
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.