SORT BY Relevancy
In observance of Youth Violence Prevention Week, teen hosts Yanira, Kaitlyn, and Salwa discuss the causes of violence among young people and what communities can do to eliminate the problem. Our guest is Tiffany Brec, educator and outreach coordinator from Vera House.
Fore more information on National Youth Violence Prevention Week, which is observed April 7-11 in 2014, visit the National SAVE website.
Teen Talk is supported in part by Audible. Visit audibletrial.com/teentalkcny to start your 30-day trial and benefit Teen Talk.
Domestic Violence: A subject the church refuse to address in the fullness. Rosalyn Jennings will discuss how the Beliver should deal with Domestic Violence. www.helpguide.org. Domestic Violence Hotline 800 799 7233. Domestic Abuse or Spousal Abuse are different than Domestic Violence. Yet both means fear of the love one.
Domestic Violence affects more people than you realize. Some choose to silence their voice, while fewer choose to speak out. We're interviewing a woman, Carolyn Ratliff, CEO of the Salt Foundation, who has chosen to speak up and out about domestic violence. Many people are affected by domestic violence and a lot of times we don't hear about it until something tragic happens.
Let's tune in to hear how to pay attention to the warning signs, where help is given, and how the ones suffering with it can come out of it.
Check out our website: www.itsyourworldradio.com
To ge a guest on our show, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easter is a time for reflection and remembrance of CHRIST. When He rose, He came forth with all power giving vital keys to bind and loose to HIS children. Part of that power is one of choice to fight back against what the enemy tries to kill, steal and destroy. Many times that fight is the fight for our very own lives. Journey with Tabitha Vinson as she interviews Tamika Sims, author of the The Plus Factor. Discover how Sims survived an eight year long battle of domestic violence to come forth as a new creature in Christ and lived to tell about it.
Every 9 seconds in the US a woman is assaulted or beaten.
Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family.
Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women—more than car accidents, muggings, and rapes combined.
Studies suggest that up to 10 million children witness some form of domestic violence annually.
Nearly 1 in 5 teenage girls who have been in a relationship said a boyfriend threatened violence or self-harm if presented with a breakup.
Everyday in the US, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.
Our show will focus on domestic violence and violence against women. We will discuss, why it happens and what you can do to stop it.
PHILADELPHIA OWN LORD PTAH WILL TOUCH ON THE EUROPEAN ORIGIN OF VIOLENCE AND CRIMINALITY CHAPTER 2 FEATING BROTHER KAHLIL FROM THE NATION OF ISLAM WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY RADIO 2014 TODAYS TELECAST WILL BE A QUESTION AND ASWER LIVE WITH BROTHER PTAH AND BROTHER KAHLIL FROM PITTSBURGH AKA BROTHER PTAH PATH1 LORD PTAH SUPPORTER OF THE PAN AFRICAN NET WORKNET MANDELKAIN THE NBPP 2014 BROTHER JELIAN AND THE UNIA BROTHER AKBAR RALSTON
VIOLENCE IN MARGINALIZED POPULATIONS Sometimes when we talk about domestic violence, we assume it means abuse between a man and a woman who are in an intimate relationship. That’s certainly a big part of domestic violence, but it doesn’t stop there. Violence can and does, also happen in relationships between same gendered couples, and what is often called the “Marginalized Populations.” Since intimate partner violence is about power and c
The Orkid Project speaks with Johanna Zakour from the LWDG Lebanese Women Democratic Gathering as they work relentlessly on eliminating domestic violence against women in Lebanon.
CNN: 50% of Lebanese Women Victim of Domestic Violence
In the "moderate" country of Lebanon, women say they have been conned into thinking they have equal rights. However, the country's clerics uphold the Islamic law that allows marital rape and 50 percent of women experience domestic violence. If they go to the police, they are sent back home to "work it out."
So join us as we find out more about what is really happening and what we can do to support in ending this crime.
in The Bible
Part 2 Continuing our talk on domestic violence within Israel ...
On FOXOLOGY TODAY I continue the series with Part 3 "Domestic Violence and The Law". I'll talk with Attorney Peter Walbridge, who is a legal specialist in the area of domestic violence crime and cases. We will discuss how important and essential the legal process is for protecting and supporting victims and what can they can and should do in these circumstances. Domestic violence remains one of our most difficult problems within families and relationships, but it is not a situati
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (37 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (31 chatters)
- 62196 (24 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (19 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (13 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (11 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (10 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- Angel Amy (7 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- The NeNe and MoMo Show (6 chatters)
- Chef Robb (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (5 chatters)
- Fertile Groundz Network (4 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (4 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (4 chatters)
- UCLA Football (4 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- shegeebee (3 chatters)
- Sistahs With Ink (3 chatters)
- mskane (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Heres The Thing (2 chatters)
- Horror Socials (2 chatters)
- Lya K Luck Casino Royale (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- The Meko Williams Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (2 chatters)
- rainbow radio2014 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- No Filters with Brianna Annaliza (1 chatters)
- Underground Hip Hop Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- AfriKan Winds (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Mana Talk (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)