SORT BY Relevancy
Sometimes the memories are too much to hold inside. Sometimes the pain just gets too big. Medicating our pain as survivors of child sexual abuse is one way to survive.
But as long as we are addicted, we will never thrive. Addiction kills relationships, careers, healing and spiritual growth. Addiction takes the life out of us and returns the destruction of all we hold dear in exchange for killing the pain.
David Pittman, director of Together We Heal, knows both the pain of abuse AND the pain of addiction. And now he knows the joy of helping others get free from both. Join David and Misa as they bring hope for healing from addiction and child abuse.
Learn more about Together We Heal- http://together-we-heal.org/
Learn more about Misa Leonessa and her services- http://misacoach.com
in Self Help
Sex addicts and their partners have a higher incidence of sexual abuse in their history. This can show up as trauma reenactment for the addict. Partners can often be magnetized to the addict because of their own sexual abuse in their past.
Listen as Carol the Coach interviews Catherine McCall who wrote the UK bestseller Never Tell A True Story of Overcoming a Terrifying Childhood. She not only tells her tale of trauma but she talks about how she recovered from the trauma and used it to become the woman she is today!
Sexual Addiction is a disorder that requires strategies to assist you in maintaining recovery. This show is to help you access the books, the experts and the people who are managing recovery with The 12 Step Program and Patrick Carnes Recovery Task Model that reinforces the steps you need to take to manage your recovery and take your life through the journey so that you not only conquer the "Addict" but develop into the person you were meant to be!
Carol the Coach is a Certified Sexual Addictions Therapist who is ready to take you on the journey and expose you to the experts who will guide you through the steps.
Sexual violence and child sexual abuse understandably affect the whole person, and those effects can strongly impact our sexuality. How we see our body and approach our relationships can unconsciously be dictated by our negative experiences for years or even lifelong. Experiencing bad feelings when touched, having difficulty becoming aroused, disassociating during times that are meant to grow intimacy, or engaging in inappropriate sexual behaviors are all common sexual symptoms of previous abuse. But there is great hope for healing! Knowing that you are not alone and that we CAN talk about sexual issues without shame might be the first step. Join Misa as she discusses the healing journey into sexual wholeness after abuse on Beyond Abuse Radio.
There is HOPE and these calls serve as a 911
Join New Dawn Live tonight at 7pm EST.
Our Guest speaker, a Survivor of Sexual abuse, will share her testimony as to how she processed, withstood, and overcame the manipulation and trauma of being sexually abused as a child. She will also discuss how she dealt with becoming impregnated as a result of the abuse and her thought process of raising her child.
Call in at (267-521-0178) OR Simply click on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newdawnministriesllc
Q&A following testimony New Dawn Live is created by New Dawn Ministries LLC (LIGHT For Overcoming Even The Darkest Of Nights)
in Self Help
Do you feel worthless, undeserving, unfixable, or unlovable? Are you ready to let go of the pain of sexual abuse and finally feel normal?
If you are beyond sick and tired of feeling broken and burdened by the past, this month's show is for you. You will be taught the three steps you need to take in order to let go of the pain of childhood sexual abuse and finally feel normal. Rachel will also share with you her secret to becoming a "beyond survivor".
You will learn:
Why sexual abuse is akin to an unhealed wound and the steps required to heal that wound.
How your brain processes experiences and how this affects your thinking, feelings, and behavior.
To challenge the false beliefs that keep you disconnected from your genuine self.
To develop new ways of thinking in order to shift your focus, listen to yourself, and to use affirmations that really work.
3 steps, rooted in science, which will lead you out of the pain of abuse.
This show is perfect for you if: You are a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and are frustrated because it seems nothing you do is helping. You desire to reconnect to your genuine self in order to move on with your life and be the person you were meant to be.
*This show is pre-recorded so there will be no Q&A this month. Join me again live in April for more Real Talk with Rachel*
in Self Help
As a society, when we think of rape or sexual abuse we are likely to assume that the victims are female and the perpretrators are male. That is a gross misconception. There are many more female perpretrators and male victims than most of us are aware of.
Today's special guest Donald B. Jeffries, President/Executive Director and founder of Mariposa Men’s Wellness Institute, a nonprofit focused on the promotion of men's emotional wellness through education and training, is here to discuss the cultural blindness that exists concerning the prevalence of male sexual abuse and the profound negative effects this abuse has on male victims.
Researchers have found that 1 in 6 men (a modest estimate) have been sexually abused before the age of 18. And alarming statistics show that women can and do sexually abuse and assault adult men, though it rarely gets reported. The unfortunate truth is that because males simply aren’t allowed to be victims (or at least not allowed to be seen as such), they are are often more emotionally damaged than females by society’s refusal or reluctance to accept their victimization.
The goal of this show is to raise awareness of the prevalence of male sexual abuse, thereby raising the level of help, compassion, and healing that is available to these victims.
This will be a very powerful show. Be sure to save the date and tune in .
For more information about Donald B. Jeffries of the Mariposa Men's Wellness Institute, please visit https://www.linkedin.com/pub/donald-b-jeffries/6/776/24b
Sexual health is a key part of our identity as human beings, yet sexuality is an oft misunderstood concept. Definitions include topics such as avoiding sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancies. We hear about mutual consent and work to eradicate sexual violence. But what does it really mean to be sexually healthy? Issues of body integrity and relationships are obvious pieces to the picture but we must also consider communication, self-worth, values, trauma history, and spirituality to get the whole enchilada. Join us as Pat Lindstrom, LMFT and sexuality specialist, helps us to navigate the waters to define sexual wholeness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (79 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- 65620 (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Kisha Morris (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (0 chatters)
- Rifleman (0 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (0 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)