1. Israeli military estimations state that the likelihood of Israel initiating a war in the next year remains low, both due to the turmoil in the Middle East which is keeping many of Israel's enemies busy, and because of Israel's current deterrence abilities.
2. China and the US say a new UN resolution against North Korea is needed, following Pyongyang's claim that it had successfully tested a hydrogen bomb earlier this month.
3. Western-backed Syrian rebels on Tuesday suffered one of their most significant defeats since Russia’s military intervention in Syria turned the tide of the war in favor of President Bashar Assad, further complicating prospects for a negotiated settlement at peace talks scheduled this week in Geneva.
4. As Israelis cranked up their heaters during the current cold snap, the Public Utility Authority was attacked by one of the largest cyber assaults that the country has experienced.
5. Israeli military assessments show that Russia’s intervention in Syria and close interaction with Hezbollah may actually decrease the likelihood of an Israel-Hezbollah conflict erupting in the near future.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 35:1-6.
Our second coming quote for today is from John Calvin. He said, "Looking for Christ’s coming must both restrain the importunate desires of our flesh, and support our patience in all our adversities; and, lastly, it must refresh our weariness. But it worketh this only in the faithful, which believe that Christ is their Redeemer; for it bringeth unto the wicked nothing but dread, horror, and great fearfulness."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register