SORT BY Relevancy
President Surprise double astonished Congress and its wingers. First he announced we'd attack Syria with cruise missles. Then he whipped around to say that unlike the Presidents Bush,he'd get legislative buy-in.
We get into the political equivalent o chafing underwear for Congress members. The many FU-Prez-and-progressie types just want to twist whatever he does into wrong, wrong, wrong. They sure don't want to be held accountable. Seems like the House Republicans will hold off until at least 9/9 to come back into session. That won't save them.
We have all been gripped by the events that have unfolded in Syria over the past few weeks, which have involved the mass murder of over 1,400 people, including an estimated 400 children. At times like this, many spiritual people are upset and perplexed: why does God, or whatever higher power you believe in allow events like this to take place? Where is the justice? Haven't we had enough bloodshed in the last 100 years? World Wars I and II, Korea, Viet Nam, genocide in Africa, and then the recent violent upheavals in the Middle East. Are wars a necessary evil, or can they be avoided? Will they ever end? Call in with your questions and comments in this live broadcast.
Our esteemed President has decided to seek the approval of congress concerning taking military action in Syria. We discuss, you decide.
An update on the ongoing drama of Dog Control in Kent County Delaware.
News headlines by Wolf, chat room attended by our own Associate Producer Ricky Shehorn. Call in comments and questions are welcome.
To intervene or not to intervene, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageious world opinion or to let innocents die, to sleep, to dream.... of peace. Join Ken and Beth as they discuss the happenings in Syria and the plight of the innocents caught in the crossfire between government and rebel forces. Is the US obliged to take action? Are we truly responsible for the atrocities of a desperate ruler? Join the discussion on this important and thought provoking topic. Call in and speak your mind 347-215-9971 or join us in our online chat room. You won't be sorry.
A special show allowing listeners to make their voices heard by their representatives in Washington, D.C. America has no business sending any military aid to either side in Syria. Shannon Grady will be calling in from overseas to give us insight on why the world is not willing to help. Join and help us tell Congress to say NO TO SYRIA!
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (63 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (27 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (22 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- New Colony Network (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (6 chatters)
- Daddy G (5 chatters)
- 63504 (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (5 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (5 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinale Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (2 chatters)
- Last Call0 (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (2 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- OCG (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- BigDawg Music Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- DavidHittle (1 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)
- Thru The Eyes of Faith (1 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (0 chatters)