SORT BY Relevancy
A review of some of the week's under-reported & mis-reported news stories. This week we will be discussing the sub-animal behavior of the "Palestinians", their illegitimate leader's speech at the UN & the death & violence it has created, & what must be done about it. Israelis have come to the point of saying enough is enough, they will no longer tolerate the depravity of the evil death cult known as Islam. Putin pees on Obama's shoes. And whatever else you want to talk about. Gators looked great. Dolphins are garbage.
A review of some of the week's under-reported & mis-reported news stories, complements of the religion of pieces. We will be discussing the hijrah, sharia, Obama, Hillaria, Boehneria, the Shia, terrorist policia & whatever else you pleasa! Listen in, CALL in! One hour of insanity before Sunday Night Football, it's like mental calisthenics!
A weekly review of some of the weeks under-reported & mis-reported stories brought to you complements of the wonderful world of Islam. Special guest this week will be Leslie Ann Stoffel. We will be discussing the current HIJRAH going on in Europe & Obama's plan to let it cross the seas onto our shores. DR. Ben Carson's bold statement of NOT ever having a Muslim president. A review of the pathetic Republican response to Obama's disastrous Iran Nuclear "Deal", & a few other gems from the religion of pieces. Listen & Call in!
He announced his “Conservative” idea of putting a 35% Tax on cars made in Mexico
Donald’s 2nd Amendment policy
House OKs bill blocking Planned Parenthood funds, amid shutdown worries
Congress Man: Put Obama, Democrats on the Record about Sale of Fetal Tissue
Top 25 recipients of Planned Parenthood campaign cash
Why Good People Support Planned Parenthood
White House: It’s ‘Cynical’ for Republicans to use videos as reason to defund Planned Parenthood
Scott Walker has officially dropped out of the race
Carly Fiorina is gaining in the polls
Aaron Rodgers Trolls Russell Wilson after the Packers Victory Yesterday
All Lives Matter Movement:
Brian found a piece from the Huffington Post entitled “Please Stop Telling Me All Lives Matter”
Police Officers and Black People:
A white officer pulls over a black man….and what they did next is why it never made the evening news
Who is the real cause of the refugee mess?
John Kerry says that the US is going to accept 85,000 refugees in 2016 and 100,000 in 2017
Iran Increases Funding to Hezbollah, Hamas in wake of Nuclear Deal
Bill Clinton Warned about Hillary’s “discomfort” With Gay Rights During 2000 Senate Race
Obama and the Nobel Peace Prize:
Ex- Nobel Peace Prize Official says that Obama’s Peace Prize didn’t have desired effect
I'm back after missing a week on the Radio Jihad Network. The world is falling apart so fast it is hard to keep up! From the disasterous Iran Nuclear deal, to the mass immigration flooding Europe, to attacks on our Constitution and borders. And of course, we will discuss some of the more insane and under-reported stories brought to us courtesy of the wonderful world of Islam.
Israel was apparently unaware an Iranian general was travelling in a Hezbollah convoy it targeted with an air strike in Syria on Sunday, killing the general as well as a senior Hezbollah commander.
The claim – made by an unnamed senior Israeli security source in an interview with Reuters on Tuesday – came as Iran threatened to retaliate for the killing and amid growing concern about the security situation on Israel’s northern border with Lebanon and Syria.
We had two guests listening live and one spoke toward the end. Jon also talks about Fitness model, Greg Plitt Jr., who died while working out on train tracks in Los Angeles.
Listen in for a weekly review of some of the week's more interesting and under-reported stories, brought to you by the wonderful world of Islam. This week will be discussing the abject failure of this administration's DoJ, Iran, blasphemy, terrorism(Islamic) and marine mammals. Listen in, call in, laugh, cry ... !
A weekly review of some of the week's more bizarre and under-reported news stories, brought to you by the wonderful world of Islam.
This week we will be discussing the absurdity surrounding the Iran nuclear deal, the Islamic State, Hillary, the Honeymooners and Al Sharpton.
Listen in, call in & be entertained.
Try it, you'll like it!
A weekly review of some of the week's under-reported and bizarre stories, brought to you by the wonderful world of Islam. The world seems to have had a moral inversion. It seems that right is wrong, evil is good, intollerance is tollerant, secrecacy is transparent, & violence is peaceful. What has happened to society in such a short period of time is INSANE!
Join us for an hour of as we try to put a sane spin on some of the news stories you hear about, and talk about some that maybe you haven't.
Joining Audrey for this week's REELTalk - we've just past the 30th anniversary of the brutal murder of Navy Seabee Diver Robert D. Stethem by Iranian Hezbollah terrorist hijackers aboard TWA Flight 847. This coupled with the murder of 241 Marines in Beirut in 1983 by Hezbollah...so WHY in the world is this administration PUSHING to negotiate with this maniacal regime? We'll discuss that with author and columnist, JED BABBIN. PLUS, The President accidentally told the truth and stated that he has NO strategy to fight ISIS (Islamic State)...then bounces back and says airstrikes is his strategy...a failing plan. Will the Congress, and the people, hold his feet to the fire on this critical national security issue? The Kurds will fight and are fighting and WINNING against ISIS, but they need arms. Why are we not funding these boots on the ground against ISIS? We'll discuss this and more with Maj. Gen. PAUL VALLELY. AND, gang violence and the street rioting we see in places like Baltimore and all due in part to our fatherless problem. With the Left demeaning men, are fathers still important in society today? We'll hit this topic with The Weekly Standard senior writer and author of, The Dadly Virtues, JONATHAN V. LAST! Truth is alive and well in the hearts of 'we the people'...and we let the heart speak!!
1. According to The New York Times, an Israeli national security analyst has stated that amid the chaos of Syria’s civil war, Hezbollah has been moving long-range missiles to Lebanon from bases where it had stored them inside Syria, including long-range Scud D missiles that can strike deep into Israel.
2. According to Reuters, The Washington Post has reported that the US National Security Agency is trying to develop a computer that could ultimately break most encryption programmes, whether they are used to protect other nations' spying programmes or consumers' bank accounts.
3. According to FierceHomelandSecurity.com, enforcement of the Real ID Act in the United States will be phased in starting in April under a schedule the Homeland Security Department released on Dec. 20th.
4. According to Al-Jazeera, a Defence Ministry spokeswoman said that Israel has tested its upgraded Arrow interceptor, which is designed to destroy in space the kind of missiles held by Iran and Syria.
5. According to The Australian, the BBC has become engulfed in controversy after it broadcast a sermon by Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in which he slammed the Catholic Church’s confessional system as a means to spy on its congregants and seek powerful knowledge.
Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24:30: "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."
Our Second Coming quote for today is from Anthony Ashley Cooper. He said: "The only remedy for all this mass of misery is the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. Why do we not plead for it every time we hear the clock strike?"
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
1. According to the Associated Press, Iranian state television says a magnitude 5.5 earthquake has killed one person and injured 30 in a small town in southern Iran.
2. According to the Jerusalem Post, while Hezbollah remains entangled in the Syrian conflict, one of its top field commanders warned in an interview with the British newspaper Guardian on Thursday that it would behoove Israel to remain on alert.
3. According to Reuters and AFP, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has said that the Korean peninsula will be engulfed in a ''massive nuclear disaster'' if war breaks out there again, warning the US it will not be safe in the event of a conflict.
4. According to a recent study, Christianity dominates the United Nations and more diversity is needed to increase non-Christian representation in world peacemaking.
5. According to Reuters, China's first aircraft carrier has successfully finished a series of tests during a training mission in the disputed South China Sea and has returned to port.
Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24:27: "For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."
Our Second Coming quote for today is from John Chrysostom. He said: "In the first advent God veiled his divinity to prove the faithful; in the second advent he will manifest his glory to reward their faith."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (40 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (21 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Truth and Transformation (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (2 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (2 chatters)
- HRN (2 chatters)
- JayQuez (1 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- untouchable1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roberts Revolution Radio (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (0 chatters)