1. The content of the Iran nuclear agreement creates the perfect conditions for a major war in the Middle East -- one that could spread and start a major regional conflict.
2. Iran’s supreme leader claimed on Saturday that Islamic nations were being manipulated into internal strife by the world’s "bullies" and urged Islamic unity in the face of what he identified as its two greatest enemies: the US and Israel.
3. The South Korean President demanded on Monday that North Korea apologize over recent landmine blasts, even as the bitter rivals held marathon talks to defuse tensions that have brought the peninsula back to the brink of armed conflict.
4. Israeli security officials expressed concern on Saturday that a new long-range missile unveiled by Iran could be provided to Hezbollah in Lebanon.
5. Britain's foreign minister said on Monday that international sanctions on Iran could start to be lifted as early as spring next year as Tehran and the West rebuild their ties and potentially open up billions of dollars of trade deals.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Kings 21:10-13.
Our second coming quote for today is this: Someone once said, "Believers should not worry about when Christ is coming, but should encourage one another because they are certain He is coming."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register