SORT BY Relevancy
After a small Summer hiatus, we're back bringing the flows of Poetry & other wacky goodness happening in the world today!
Our special guest, Eileen Ghali & returning for the 2nd time, will be on the mic w/me spreading the strong vibes across the world, from Lebanon! So much has happened in her part of the world and we'll be discussing those events and a lot more!
Be sure to bring your best poem, as it'll also be a full-on Open Mic show! :)
I hope you can join us!
Rebroadcast of the long running radio program, "The Ave Maria Hour", a presentation of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement.
Father Sharbel, The Cedar of Lebanon - A Maronite monk and priest in Lebanon. During his life he obtained a wide reputation for holiness and he has been canonized by the Catholic Church.
Spa Dealers Mount Juliet, Hot Tubs Lebanon, TN 615-443-4441 Portable Spa Clearance Sale, Best Hot Tub and Spas Prices in Mount Juliet and Lebanon, TN on New, Hot Tubs, Used Hot Tubs, Used Spas, Saunas, 37122, 37087, 37090
For more information give us a call at 615-443-4441 or http://hssofmusiccity.com/
Hot Spring Spas of Music City - The premier Hot Spring Spa and Helo Sauna Independent Dealer in the Greater Nashville area since 2003. The staff at Hot Spring Spas of Music City has one thing to focus on: our valued customer. We are able to do this easily with our quality products and excellent customer service.
Hot Spring Spas of Music City's goal is to make sure your hot tub or sauna experience is exactly what you need it to be - a relaxing, stress-free investment for your home and family. This is why we represent the World's #1 Hot Tub and Sauna brands - Hot Spring Spas and Helo Saunas!
We provide dedicated service to all hot tub and sauna owners, whether you purchased them from us or not. From installation to repair and advice to accessories, we're only a phone call away.
For more info about us or to pick up our free report: "6 Hot Tub Buying Mistakes and How to Avoid Them!" Go to: http://www.HSSofMusicCity.com or give us a call: 615-443-4441
Spa Dealers Mount Juliet, TN
Hot Tubs Lebanon, TN
1. According to The New York Times, an Israeli national security analyst has stated that amid the chaos of Syria’s civil war, Hezbollah has been moving long-range missiles to Lebanon from bases where it had stored them inside Syria, including long-range Scud D missiles that can strike deep into Israel.
2. According to Reuters, The Washington Post has reported that the US National Security Agency is trying to develop a computer that could ultimately break most encryption programmes, whether they are used to protect other nations' spying programmes or consumers' bank accounts.
3. According to FierceHomelandSecurity.com, enforcement of the Real ID Act in the United States will be phased in starting in April under a schedule the Homeland Security Department released on Dec. 20th.
4. According to Al-Jazeera, a Defence Ministry spokeswoman said that Israel has tested its upgraded Arrow interceptor, which is designed to destroy in space the kind of missiles held by Iran and Syria.
5. According to The Australian, the BBC has become engulfed in controversy after it broadcast a sermon by Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in which he slammed the Catholic Church’s confessional system as a means to spy on its congregants and seek powerful knowledge.
Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24:30: "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."
Our Second Coming quote for today is from Anthony Ashley Cooper. He said: "The only remedy for all this mass of misery is the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. Why do we not plead for it every time we hear the clock strike?"
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Lebanon is at the center of resistance to the imposition of a corporate-dominated New World Order in the Mideast. Contrary to reports in the Mideast, Hezbollah is central to the prospects of any peace not enforced by the Anglo-American Empire and its proxy in Israel.
Recent events are being manipulated by these parties to demonize Hezbollah in the eyes of citizens of western nations. NATO and Israeli forces and their Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood mercenaries want to dominate the oil resources of the region by systematically destabilizing governments that do not accede to their demands.
On November 17 our guest was Kamal Hassan, a Lebanon-born born Palestinian who grew up in a refugee camp. He gave a personal perspective on the effects of war on civilians and lent an informed perspective to events in the Mideast.
It is up to us to build a united international front against fascism and war. Please join the discussion on how to do it by listening and calling in to future shows.
Visit the website of If Americans Knew for background information.
You can subscribe to reminders and descriptions of future shows by hitting the “follow” button on this link.
If you are outside the US you can join the conversation on Skype by signing up for a free BlogTalk radio account at the sign in button. Then, just log into the account to be part of the conversation on how to build a united international front against fascism and war.
SFPI Radio is the international talk show designed to allow those struggling for social justice around the world to talk to each other about how we can support efforts to promote justice, democracy and peace in every nation.
1. According to The Associated Press, Arab foreign ministers on Sunday rejected Israel’s demands that the Palestinians recognize it as a Jewish state, saying such a move would undermine the rights of Palestinian refugees. In a resolution released at the headquarters of the Arab League in Cairo, the foreign ministers called the issue of Palestinian refugees an integral part of a comprehensive and just peace. It blamed Israel for the floundering of peace negotiations.
2. According to Ynet News, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was in Eilat with the Defense Minister and IDF officials to showcase the cache of weapons seized from an Iranian arms ship some 1,500 kilometers away from Israeli shores last Wednesday. Addressing an audience of diplomats and military officials, Netanyahu warned of the dangers entailed by these arms and warned that they prove Iran – despite its 'smile offensive' – has remained a hostile regime.
The Bible says in Luke 21:36: "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."
Our second coming quote for today is from William Freel. He said, "As Christians, we should not be exitists, looking for our going, but adventists, looking for his coming."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Lebanon Hot Tub Sale, Hot Tubs Mt. Juliet, TN. Portable Spa Clearance Sale, Best Prices in Lebanon and Mt. Juliet, TN on Hot Tubs, Used Hot Tubs, Used Spas, Saunas, 37087, 37090, 37122 To find more information call 615-443-4441 or Click Here Lebanon Hot Tub Sale, Hot Tubs Mt. Juliet, TN Hot Spring Spas of Music City has been the premier Hot Spring Spa and Helo Sauna Independent Dealer in the Greater Nashville area since 2003. Hot Spring Spas of Music City's goal is to make sure your hot tub or sauna experience is exactly what you need it to be - a relaxing, stress-free investment for your home and family. This is why we represent the World's #1 Hot Tub and Sauna brands - Hot Spring Spas and Helo Saunas! At Hot Spring Spas of Music City, our staff focuses on one thing: our valued customer. We provide dedicated service to all hot tub and sauna owners, whether you purchased them from us or not. Try picking up our free report for more information: "6 Hot Tub Buying Mistakes and How to Avoid Them!" Please feel free to give us a call at 615-443-4441 or visit us at http://www.HSSofMusicCity.com Lebanon Hot Tub Sale Hot Tubs Mt. Juliet, TN
1. According to the Times of Israel, Four rockets were fired from Lebanon into Israel on Thursday afternoon. There were no immediate reports of casualties, but damage was caused to several homes area. The red alert siren sounded in the cities Nahariya, Acre, Kiryat Shmona and Karmiel, and residents reported hearing explosions.
2. According to The Telegraph, the Syrian National Coalition, the main Western-backed opposition group in the country, said at a press conference that 1,300 people had been killed as shells loaded with poisonous gas rained down on the capital’s eastern suburbs of Douma, Jobar, Zamalka, Arbeen and Ein Tarma.
3. According to The Los Angeles times, The United Nations Security Council called an emergency meeting in New York on Wednesday afternoon to discuss allegations of a deadly chemical weapons attack outside the Syrian capital, Damascus.
4. According to Fox News, An international relief agency plans to airlift some 3,400 Christians out of Sudan, where they face increasing persecution from the Islamist government.
5. According to Christian Solidarity Worldwide, Church leader Li Shuangping, a leader at Linfen church, was beaten and threatened by unknown assailants on the night of August 13th. Li believes the perpetrators were working for the local government and he sees this as an attempt to threaten house church leaders.
The Bible says in 1 John 3:2: "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
1 Kings 7:1-3
7 Solomon also built a palace for himself, and it took him thirteen years to complete the construction.
2 One of Solomon’s buildings was called the Palace of the Forest of Lebanon. It was 150 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high.[a] There were four rows of cedar pillars, and great cedar beams rested on the pillars. 3 The hall had a cedar roof. Above the beams on the pillars were forty-five side rooms,[b] arranged in three tiers of fifteen each.
1 Kings 5:2-6New Living Translation (NLT)
2 Then Solomon sent this message back to Hiram:
3 “You know that my father, David, was not able to build a Temple to honor the name of the Lord his God because of the many wars waged against him by surrounding nations. He could not build until the Lord gave him victory over all his enemies. 4 But now the Lord my God has given me peace on every side; I have no enemies, and all is well. 5 So I am planning to build a Temple to honor the name of the Lord my God, just as he had instructed my father, David. For the Lord told him, ‘Your son, whom I will place on your throne, will build the Temple to honor my name.’
6 “Therefore, please command that cedars from Lebanon be cut for me. Let my men work alongside yours, and I will pay your men whatever wages you ask. As you know, there is no one among us who can cut timber like you Sidonians!”
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress