1. America’s top military officer said on Tuesday that he would advise President Obama to use U.S. ground troops against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant if the current strategy is unsuccessful.
2. No one should be surprised if a magnitude-9 megaquake erupts off America’s West Coast — or anywhere else around the Pacific Ocean’s “Ring of Fire.” Researchers say that computer models of future seismic activity, plus a check of past activity going back thousand of years, suggest most of the Pacific’s earthquake zones are capable of generating shocks at least as strong as magnitude 9 every 10,000 years on average.
3. A public opinion poll shows that half of the Palestinian public supports an armed intifada against Israel. The poll showed that 49% of respondents favored an armed intifada against Israel as opposed to 44% who said they were against it.
4. A senior IDF Northern Command officer has said that if a third Lebanon war breaks out, Hezbollah will try to conduct a ground incursion into the Galilee region of northern Israel, accompanied by massive rocket barrages.
5. UN peacekeepers in the Golan Heights are being relocated from four positions and one camp on the Syrian side of the Syrian-Israeli border after recent clashes with al-Qaida-linked militants.
The Bible says in Matthew 24:14: "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."
Our second coming quote for today is from Charles Spurgeon. He said, "The fact that Jesus Christ is to come again is not a reason for star-gazing, but for working in the power of the Holy Ghost."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register