SORT BY Relevancy
Good morning. Today, on The Meter we discuss President Obama's decision to once again involve The United States militarily in Iraq. As ISIS continues it's operations in Iraq, many calling it genocide, was Obama forced into this action? Mitt Romney warned in 2012 that the hasty withdraw from Iraq may indeed cause such a scenario. The cease fire between Hamas and Israel has ended as Hamas rockets are flying again and Israeli air strikes are pounding Hamas positions once more. Is Presdient Obama's in the wrong side of this conflict? Back home, we will also cover the lastest on the 2014 midterms. The call in number is 714-214-6214. Please join us at 11:00 AM.
Here's what's on tap for this episode:
If you missed Dr. Vic last week, be sure to listen to that episode on the archive: Living Large in America.
The news story about the Union Street Guest House went viral. You can read some of the fictitious negative reviews that were deleted from Yelp here.
Obama goes back to Iraq. Let the bombing begin.
Why do the leaders in Congress have a below average IQ? You will have to listen to the show for the answer.
There are many doomsday threats and scenarios. One threat that could wipe out all life as we know it has been identified by Elon Musk.
This is our time to cover all things political and controversial. Where will this end? What do you think? Call in to express your views:
310-807-5158 or toll free 877-878-1431.
One of the major news items of the week has been the fall of Mosul and other parts of Iraq to a group of Islamists set on creating a caliphate in the area of Iraq and Syria. Two and a half years after leaving Iraq to their own devices, we're now seeing Iraq wasn't prepared to handle any threats or terrorism on their own. This is not about so much pointing fingers or assigning blame, although there are certainly decisions and actions taken that brought Iraq to this point. Mostly it's about relaying some of what is happening, with a report as well on what's happening to Christians in Mosul and the dangers they face. Also, a little bit more on the border situation down at Texas and Arizona and some thoughts on Eric Cantor's loss. That's today on American Faith Today at 4:30 Eastern and archived afterward.
Travis Pope was unable to be on the show so The Oklahoma Tomcat hosted this show. On today's show, The Oklahoma Tomcat predicts what President Obama is going to say in his speech. He goes off on how the federal government has been handling Iraq and ISIS. He then talks about Autism and address' two news articles about autism. He receives a call from a very special caller who gives great information about Autism and explains the different types of autism. He then closes the show by talking about the NFL and Ray Rice and demestic abuse.
Monday, August 25th, 2014, we will cover the ISIS caliphate targeting in Iraq and Syria. What is the solutions to this latest Middle Eastern crisis? We will also cover the very latest Kentucky and National Common Core Education Standards. We will also cover the recurring foreign policy and war between Hamas and Israel in the Gaza Strip. We will also cover the latest breaking news from Louisville Metro, Kentucky, Indiana, Nationally, and Internationally.
Was the Iraq war worth It? What did we accomplish?Who benefited from the war? Why can't our soldiers get the medical care they deserve? How many families have been broken by the cost of war? Was the human sacerifce worth in terms of life times injuries and death. How many additional deaths have occurred as a result of post tramatic syndrome? Has the state of Iraq gone back to what it was prior to war? What are the lessons learned?
For G_d, For Country, For Freedom.
From Holger Awakens blog, dated December 22, 2011:
I've played the scenario out before for you all here but let me do it again...these bombings continue, then a wave of political assassinations begin and then the forces of al Qaeda go after their old strongholds of Fallujah and Ramadi and before you can say "Ayatollah Khomenei" there will be Iranian Qods Forces and Iranian Revolutionary Guard forces in Iraq ....invited their by the Shia leader of Iraq to maintain law and order. And then, it will be over. Does anyone really think al-Maliki is going to call up the U.S. troops in Kuwait to help? Nope. It's gonna be the Iranians and when they set foot on Iraqi soil, every Sunni group in the country is gonna go apeshit and it will be on.
Elections have consequences. No matter where you live.
Join us for another episode of the RINO of Power with your host, Rick Moran.
The terrorists of the ISIS along with thier Sunni tribal allies are forcing some harsh realities to emerge in Iraq. Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has now called for a boycott of the Sunni political bloc and has accused Saudi Arabia of "genocide" because of their support for the terrorists. Sectarian civil war seems inevitable.
The Kurds have taken the city of Kirkuk and aren't likely to give it back to the central government. The country appears to be flying apart at the seams and it's unclear if there's any shortcut to putting the pieces back together.
Meanwhile, Iran continues its support of the murderous Assad regime in next door Syria as they foment unrest elsewhere in the Middle East.
Can Iraq be saved?
I discussed the issue with David P. Goldman, aka "Spengler" - a columnist for Asia Times Online and PJ Media and author of "The Way Civilizations Die."
Also joining me will be American Thinker political correspondent Rich Baehr for a rapid fire "Lightening Round" of questions.
We stream live from 8:00 - 9:00 PM Eastern time. A podcast will be available shortly after the end of the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (95 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- Ron Reck (7 chatters)
- John Baptist (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- Big C Radio (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BTR4367 (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)