To comply with federal and state securities laws and to actually sell you securities to investors you'll need to answer these questions and more...
1. What does your company do and why is it different from the competition?
2. Who are you?
3. What will you do with my investment?
4. How safe is my investment?
5. How do I get my investment back?
6. If the firm fails, what are my liquidation rights and lien position on assets?
7. If things go as planned, what will be my rate of return on investment?
learn how to properly answer these questions and more.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.